article.com

Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-08-07

Top Notch

"Easy to use website (and photos were very accurate to what we received). Coordination of deliver was a breeze. Very satisfied with build quality,material quality, and comfort of the chairs we purchased. Have and will continue to recommend Article to others."

2018-08-07

Fantastic Couch!

"My overall experience was excellent. The furniture is at a great value and quality that matches or exceeds that of double its selling value. Fast shipping and good overall customer interaction."

2018-08-06

Beautiful couch and best buying experience possible

"We just moved into a fully renovated new home, and were in need of filling it with furniture for almost every room. I had been looking for a couch just like this, and not sure if I just missed it the first time I checked the Article website, but am so glad I checked again before making a purchase. I ordered the couch on Friday and it was delivered on Sunday. The delivery was on time and the team offered to set up the couch and remove the packaging at no charge. They confirmed my order and delivery immediately and contacted us the day before to give us our window (rather than having to wait an entire day as in most cases with deliveries) 5 start white glove treatment all the way! This couch is beautiful and comfortable and very well made. I will continue to shop Article first on any furniture purchase because they get 5 stars for quality, ease of purchase, and excellent delivery. "

Love this company!

"The furniture is beautiful and and quality is outstanding. Excellent stitching and the seams are very well made as well.
Definitely a great online purchasing experience.

So Pleased!

"I was worried bc I had never heard of Article before. Table came well packaged, gorgeous wood, and so easy to assemble. Love love love"

Great quality products

"Extremely high quality and well made. Handsome. "

Perfect firmness

" My big thing with getting a couch is that it has to be firm. Not like sitting on a rock, but supportive enough for my husband and my back. We both are fairly tall and have bad backs. We also have three kids and prefer a sturdy and firm piece of furniture. The Sven fits the bill! We love it. Also, for 10% extra charge we chose the Oxford tan leather on the sven and it looks absolutely luscious. Love it!"

2018-08-04

Fantastic Couch! I love it!!

"I love this couch so look much! It's so soft and comfy, even my dog loves being on it and falls asleep every time lol! It is gorgeous and totally upgraded my home. The color is fab! Delivery was fab and set up was super easy! 10 stars!!! If you are on the fence about purchasing it, do it! You will be so happy with your decision, I know I am!""

Shop without worries

"I've recently bought furniture from others online... So I was a bit apprehensive. Everything from the website, to online chat help, to purchase and delivery, and most importantly the couch itself, were exactly what I had hoped for. Good job, Article!"

2018-08-04

High quality, high design and reasonable prices

"As a first time buyer from Article I was impressed by the quality and design of what I received. Shipping was also prompt. I'll be purchasing again. "

Great first experience

"I bought the Sven leather sofa and it was great! Feels nice - good value and the colour/size is perfect for our space. Delivery was quick. "

Great Oversized Chair!

"Ordered a new chair for our living room from Article. Came in a timely manner and we weren't able to be home (busy life...) but we signed a waiver and they left it on our front porch. Super easy for me and my husband to move it upstairs. Great quality chair. Love the fabric feel and color. It will be with us for a long time!! yay! "

No shipping transparency

"I ordered a chair and sofa. One piece said being processed for over a week. Once item was shipped I was not given a bill of lading number or tracking. When I cancelled my order they still stuck me with shipping charges both ways. Not user friendly or transparent. I wish I never ordered from article. "

ann.article from Article has responded
Posted Aug-07-2018

“Hi James,

After ordering, every customer receives a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date. We then send an update email when your item(s) leaves our warehouse(s). Typically this is between 2 and 5 business days after you order. While we are not currently able to offer real-time tracking of your order (it is something we are working on), we do ensure you are updated as to your order status as we work to get it to your home.

In your case, the order was split between two of our warehouses to ensure the fastest delivery. You placed your order on Sunday, and the first part of your order (a chair) shipped the following Wednesday - 3 business days following your order. The second part of the order (a sofa) shipped on Friday - 5 business days following your order. Both parts of the order were on track to be delivered ahead of your original estimated delivery date.

When you notified us that you wanted to cancel after both parts of your order had left our warehouses. We issued a refund, less your shipping fee ($49).

In general, we try to be as flexible as possible. We know people change their mind, or circumstances change, so we work to accommodate that. That’s why we are happy to help cancellations or order changes before an order ships at no cost. However, once a product has left our warehouse we incur significant cost. We believe it is fair that, in this event, we pass some of that cost on.

We explain this and our shipping policies in detail on our shipping page. This page is linked to from every product page on our website: https://www.article.com/delivery

My team has been in touch with you directly to help provide the above context, and have offered a store credit to cover a future in-room shipping fee should you decide to give us a try in future. We hope that you will.

Best,
Ann Chow
Customer Care Manager
Article”

2018-08-02

The entire process was a breeze

"I love my new sofa. It’s not just comfortable but it also looks great!"

2018-08-02

"I love my furniture, because home is where your story begins."

"I would really like to recommend Article furniture. I bought a Sven, two chairs, one coffee table, one side table, lamps, a dining table with four dining chairs, a media unit, a shelving unit, lamps, and a set of 2 pillows and 1 throw pillow. I love all of my furniture and decor. Without exception they are of an excellent quality.

Everyone loves coming to my home where they feel surrounded by color, wellbeing and comfort. In the same way I would like to say their customer service is the best. They always answer my questions and my emails. Now I'm thinking about buying my bed and other things from them.

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.