Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2018-02-07

Positive experience

"Third Article purchase. Great experience as I have come to expect. Quality piece of furniture arrive just as described. "

Great service. Fast shipping. Great products

"I desperately needed 4 chairs for an event and the team at Article took care of this for me. Great quality. The shipping time was extremely fast. I love the chairs and so does my client. That's all that matters!"

Amazing Couch

"The entire experience of purchasing my new couch from Article was amazing. The customer service was fantastic as I had representatives respond to my questions in the decision process and the delivery portions in a very quick manner. The delivery was very fast and the local delivery team was very communicable and able to deliver and set up my couch in no time. The couch itself is of great quality, matching all of my expectations and all of the descriptions online. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would repeat this purchase from Article."

2018-02-06

Amazing Quality and Service!

"I received my Luxu chairs last week and I am once again so impressed with Article. Not only is their furniture beautiful, it’s so well made and their company is great to work with. My delivery came earlier than I thought it would and the delivery men set everything up and boxes never even came into the house! Plus, the next day a representative from article called to see how delivery went and to ask about how I liked my chairs. That’s never happened when I’ve ordered from their competitors."

2018-02-05

Beautiful furniture and excellent customer service!

"Great customer service. This was a replacement sofa as the first sofa (ceni pyrite grey sofa) was damaged on delivery, only I did not see the damage until the delivery guys left. I called and emailed article right away and they sent a replacement sofa within a week. I would definately recommend and the sofa is true to the picture and so comfortable. "

Great quality and design

"Love the coffee table! Great design and quality that doesn’t metal the bank. Shopping was fast and very easy to put together. Will definitely shop there again. "

2018-02-05

Article Horizon Bench in Arizone Turquoise, perfect!

""The Horizon Bench showed up to rural Maine within two days and had no assembly! It's so comfortable and looks great at my dining room table! The turquoise isn't as bright as I was thinking it might be, which was a good thing to me :)""

Awesome customer experience

"Customer service was excellent. I placed an order and then the next day wanted to add an additional item to that same order. I called customer service and immediately a live person answered. The agent added my new item to the existing order, with no additional shipping costs, with no questions asked. The entire issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Awesome customer service and a wonderful experience! I have already ordered more items and am looking forward to their arrival."

2018-02-04

Wonderful dining room chairs!

"Article is a great store, the dining room chairs are a beautiful addition to my house. the quality of the product is great and customer service was very helpful. "

Quality

"Great chair and ottoman, good quality, easy carefree ordering, shipping/packaging was refreshing."

Very happy

"We love our new chairs! So much so that we’re actually going to order 2 more! The entire process was easy and they were delivered quickly and packedged well, etc. "

2018-02-03

Great design, low price

"Had a great experience with article from beginning to end. Love the design of their furniture. Sofa was shipped quickly and came with no issues. Sven velvet sofa is super comfy and looks great in our living room. We will be ordering again in the future!"

2018-02-03

Excellent delivery and product

"I am thrilled with my sofa and its price. It looks just like the photos online. I will be returning for more purchases. The delivery guys were fantastic!"

2018-02-02

Could not be happier!

"I recently ordered the Timber Sectional Sofa and I am so so so happy! The sofa is the perfect mix between comfort and style! The entire transaction process was really easy and stress-free. I will definitely be purchasing from Article in the future. My only complaint is I don't have more time to lounge around in my new couch. "

2018-02-02

Prettiest piece of furniture I've ever owned!

"I debated whether it was a good idea to buy a couch online without being able to sit in it first... The reviews and the photos from customers posted online were helpful and so we went for it! It arrived super fast (other similarly priced options online required over 4 weeks expected ship time) and we put it together in under 30 minutes with just one person. Would buy over and over again. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.