Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Average lower-cost experience

"Hello all — I thought I’d wait a while after purchasing to give a solid review of Article, it’s been 9 months now since purchase and I think I’ve gotten a decent feeling for the company and furniture.

On the whole, the furniture and experience seems pretty comparable to places like west elm. We purchased the dark brown leather Sven after sitting on most of their sofas at a NYC pop-up.

As for the furniture: The value for money seems fair. From what I can tell from the market, you’re getting average quality for cost. We definitely noticed what most people on this forum are complaining about, which is that the leather is lighter than pictured on the website. This led us to choosing something that looked darker on the site than what we wanted, but it showed up pretty on point to what we were looking for. The couch is comfortable, but the cushions have fallen pretty flat already and look super slouchy when no one is sitting on them, which is definitely a bit of a bummer.

They have responsive customer service, which is nice, but their follow-through left a bit lacking for us. In example, we had a few issues with our order that needed to be corrected, which were done so quickly, but we were promised $50 credits for our trouble and they never came/were processed.

On the whole, if your price is capped and you can’t get anything pricier to fit in your budget, I’d recommend Article. However, if you can make the squeeze for something a little higher quality, I’d probably do that. Especially if you value your sofa being aesthetically pleasing.

Love our lamp

"Great product. Every one who walks into our home compliments on our lamp. "

MIdcentury Sven SOfa and two chairs

"I went back and forth between different furniture sites and ended up purchasing the Sven Sofa and chair in Pacific Blue and the softest leather chair I have ever sat in"

Love our new couch.

"Bought a new couch online and it was fantastic. True to description and very beautiful piece of furniture. "

Article.com Anton Sofa

"Article exceeded my expectations! I've have 10+ years of experience in the furniture business and had some reservations about ordering furniture online. The delivery went great, they were experienced and friendly. Article communicated processes in a timely manner which helped with my timeline for moving into my new place. Overall very happy with my experience and the quality of their furniture met my requirements."

2018-02-09

Great product with super fast delivery

"Ordering chairs was easy, the product delivered was of great quality and that delivery happened in days. I’ll definetly be buying from Article again."

Beautiful product, high quality

"Very nice product. Good quality. I bought one, love it and decide to bought 2 others. Both experiences were perfect!"

thejeffbyrnes's Avatar

Somerville, MA
2018-02-08

Fabulous, well-built furniture and home goods

"Article has well-designed, clean, modern furniture and home goods at a great price. This order consisted of some delightful pillows that go handsomely with the theme of our living room. And when an item in a previous order was lost in transit, they reordered it for me as soon as they found out, no questions asked."

2018-02-08

First order from Article, definitely won't be my last!

"After months of looking for a long dining room table I can easily say this was the best price for the quality. They delivered the table pretty quickly, it was VERY easy to assemble and it looks even better than I expected."

Great Couch

"Just purchased a couch for my office - the price was phenomenal, delivery perfect and weeks before I even expected it. The couch was true to written description and photo but even more attractive in person. I will absolutely order from Article.com again. "

2018-02-08

Wonderful couch & wonderful service!

"We were looking for a couch that was beautifully designed yet still comfortable, and we found that with the Anton sofa in twilight blue! We live in a third floor apartment in an old house with a windy staircase, so we were very worried about the couch making it up the stairs. We called the customer service line with our concerns and they kindly helped us determine that this sofa would work, and it did! It arrived in perfect condition and looked just like the website photo. The color is rich, and the texture is soft (we ordered swatches before ordering to make sure we liked it). It's comfortable and a little firm, which we don't mind, but look forward to it breaking in a little bit. I would definitely shop at Article again!"

Ansa Bench

"It shipped quickly and arrived in great condition! No scratches and was easy to assemble (just screwed in the legs). Love it so far and am impressed with the quality. "

Article Mara Coffee Table

"We are so in love with our new coffee table. Not only does it look great, it is amazing quality. It was easy to setup and shipping was seamless and quick.
Thanks Article !

Nirvana Dakota Smoke Sectional

"This is an amazing sectional. At first, I was hesitant to pull the trigger because I was unsure about the dakota smoke color of the leather, as it seemed to vary quite a bit from picture to picture. But, I'm happy to report the dakota smoke color is so much better in person than the pictures. It really does look and feel like a leather jacket and has that vintage look I was hoping for. It's a great value, built to last, and has a totally understated corner section that you will never want to leave. "

Article Sven

"We love Article. They have a well designed website (and instagram), easy to shop, great classic, well designed options, with fast shipping!

We love the large size and shape of Sven. Great fabric for family (plus dog) use. Classic, well designed.

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.