article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.56/10
Customer service: 9.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-08-10

Stunning sofa for value and fast ship!

"Hands down the best value for a sofa I have found after searching for 3 months. Article has accurate descriptions and photos as well as dimensions. Very helpful to see Instagram photos!

Once ordered the shipping was faster than expected. The sofas arrived in a week and were placed inside our living room.

Super comfortable and sturdy!! Really sleek looking. The money I saved can be spent on the rest of the living room furniture.

I will recommend this company to others.

Amazing Service

"I have purchased from Article 3 times now and could not be more happy! Beautiful furniture, amazing quality and great service."

love it

"just heard about article a couple days ago and fell in love. my product took TEN MINUTES to put together, I was so excited. the side table looks perfect and stylish, can't wait to add to my article collection in the future!!"

Great shopping experience!

"First time ordering furniture online - great experience. Came within the delivery time frame and was in perfect condition. Looks just like it did on the website :)"

2018-08-10

My apartment went from a post grad feel to a sophisticated young adult.

"I had recently moved and was looking to better the quality of my furniture. I found Article through social media and was hesitant at first. I took the chance and ordered 4 large products (table, stools, sofa chair, and a coffee table). The products came very fast and the installation was super easy. The material is top notch and my new apartment suddenly transformed from post grad student to young working proffesional adult. I can’t wait to entertain in the space. Will order from the site again. "

2018-08-10

Excellent value for modern design!

"We bought the mod orange spice armchair for our living room and we love it! I, amongst many others, was weary of biting furniture online that I could not texst myself, but for the price and style I decided to give it a shot. It turned out to be exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price. Love the color and design. It’s so comfortable, their I a daily fight in our household over who gets to claim the chair for the evening. Fully satisfied."

Would definitely buy again

"Customer service was great when I had an issue, reviews were accurate and my furniture arrived promptly."

2018-08-09

I won't shop anywhere else...

"I couldn't love my living room and dining room more. It is perfect thanks to Article's magic!"

Style and quality

"Very stylish and great quality furniture at a reasonable price; love all of their outdoor furniture!
Ship fast!

Article seven couch

"I absolutely love this couch! Delivery was great and the couch is absolutely gorgeous. "

I love my new couch!

"I had been looking for a couch for 3 months! I finally found the quality and aesthetic i was looking for and it was at least half the price of all the other couches i had been looking at for months. On top of that, delivery took only 2 days! "

Quality product

"Ordering from Article was easy online. They accepted PayPal which made it even easier, and the delivery showed up about a week earlier than projected. Trifecta!"

2018-08-08

Great quality and service

"We have been very pleased with the quality of all products that we've bought (dining table, dining chairs, outdoor chairs, rugs). We only returned two stools because the color didn't go well with the room, and their return system was pretty smooth. Overall, very satisfied with Article."

2018-08-08

Article - great value for great style

"The transaction was smooth, user friendly, and the product is great value and high quality, couldn't be happier!"

2018-08-07

Reliable and fast shipping

"Stylish products. Great for mid-century modern look. Everything shipped quickly once in stock and the delivery was well organized. All the pieces came in good condition with no damages. Customer service was great to deal with over the phone and via email. Very prompt and accommodating. I had to make a change to my order since one item was on back order for too long and they made the exchange really easy. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.