article.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.87/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.76/10
2018-08-13

Online furniture shopping made easy

"After a long search for the perfect outdoor dining chair I stumbled upon Article. I've never ordered furniture on line before so I was a bit hesitant. Through word of mouth I heard that Article has great customer service and great pricing so I gave it a try. The 6 chairs I ordered came exactly on the day they said they would and were in perfect condition. Article will definitely be a first stop for any future furniture needs. "

Great experience!

"Such a wonderful experience! I received a phone call telling me exactly when the delivery would be made. The furniture was perfect, not a scratch or dent. My ordering through delivery with Article could not have gone more smoothly! Thank you for a perfect experience and high quality furniture! "

2018-08-13

Great style, prices, and experience!

"I had a chat with customer service as I was nervous about delivery timing based on my move in (to a brand new, still-under-construction building) and they were fast and gave me everything I needed. Delivery guys were friendly, efficient, and super quick!"

2018-08-12

Beautiful Mattix chair

"Love it and the color and the feel. It seems a little understuffed and the back is a bit lower than I expected (though that is my fault for not thinking through the dimension before purchase). But I’m enjoying it very much."

Wonderful!

"I bought the Seno walnut table and four chairs and couldn’t be more pleased. They are stylish, well-made, and reasonably priced. When I asked a wood craftsman if he could replicate the table for less, he laughed and said it would at least cost me double if not more if he made it from walnut. Delivery was without a flaw and on the first day of the window stated. Will be buying more from this company for sure. 226270"

Excellent service

"We love our new sofa! It arrived earlier than we expected and was easy to put together."

Great experience

"I bought the mod chair at Article, Very smooth purchasing experience, quality product and so comfortable"

2018-08-10

Stunning sofa for value and fast ship!

"Hands down the best value for a sofa I have found after searching for 3 months. Article has accurate descriptions and photos as well as dimensions. Very helpful to see Instagram photos!

Once ordered the shipping was faster than expected. The sofas arrived in a week and were placed inside our living room.

Super comfortable and sturdy!! Really sleek looking. The money I saved can be spent on the rest of the living room furniture.

I will recommend this company to others.

Amazing Service

"I have purchased from Article 3 times now and could not be more happy! Beautiful furniture, amazing quality and great service."

love it

"just heard about article a couple days ago and fell in love. my product took TEN MINUTES to put together, I was so excited. the side table looks perfect and stylish, can't wait to add to my article collection in the future!!"

Great shopping experience!

"First time ordering furniture online - great experience. Came within the delivery time frame and was in perfect condition. Looks just like it did on the website :)"

2018-08-10

My apartment went from a post grad feel to a sophisticated young adult.

"I had recently moved and was looking to better the quality of my furniture. I found Article through social media and was hesitant at first. I took the chance and ordered 4 large products (table, stools, sofa chair, and a coffee table). The products came very fast and the installation was super easy. The material is top notch and my new apartment suddenly transformed from post grad student to young working proffesional adult. I can’t wait to entertain in the space. Will order from the site again. "

2018-08-10

Excellent value for modern design!

"We bought the mod orange spice armchair for our living room and we love it! I, amongst many others, was weary of biting furniture online that I could not texst myself, but for the price and style I decided to give it a shot. It turned out to be exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price. Love the color and design. It’s so comfortable, their I a daily fight in our household over who gets to claim the chair for the evening. Fully satisfied."

Would definitely buy again

"Customer service was great when I had an issue, reviews were accurate and my furniture arrived promptly."

2018-08-09

I won't shop anywhere else...

"I couldn't love my living room and dining room more. It is perfect thanks to Article's magic!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.