Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Mod Berry Armchair for the win!

"Customer service over the phone was great, I love the chair, easy to follow instructions for assembly, and delivery folks were super friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience!"

2018-02-14

Awesome company, awesome products!

"I bought a lamp and a office chair, both of which are beautiful, functional, and high quality. I had to do an exchange, and they made it incredibly easy. Their prices are so fair for such great product - highly recommended! "

Amazing quality awesome prices

"Their pillow sets are awesome value and the quality of the pillows is mind-blowing!! "

Mid century couch

"Love our couch we bought off Article. Also the customer service was top notch and delivery was fast. "

Alchemy Pure Black Dining Chair

"Got exactly what I was expecting, chair is comfortable and the delivery was great. The communication on my order status when it was to be delivered was excellent and easy to follow. My entire order was delivered in great condition."

Great quality and price

"Amazing quality for the price and easy shipping"

Sede Walnut Extendable Dining Table and Sede Dining Chairs

"We love our Sede Dining Table - it is well constructed and the finish is beautiful. It took a while to come (previously ordered) but we subsequently ordered matching chairs and they came very quickly. They are very comfortable. Would definitely order from Article again. "

Mod blueberry chair

"I love my mod blueberry chair! It was delivered a week earlier than originally anticipated and the delivery company called to set up a day and time to deliver, called the morning of, and were willing to bring it up to the nursery in which it was to reside (despite not choosing that option!). The quality of the chair is wonderful! The colour is perfect and the legs were easy to install (even at 9 months pregnant!). The chair is supportive and comfortable and will be perfect for late-night feedings and story time! Thanks article! "

Beautiful couch

"We are so happy with the order and the communication regarding delivery. Also, the customer service team is amazing! The couch looks beautiful in our modern apartment "

Sven Charme Tan Sofa

"This turned out to be what I expected and then some. The couch is comfortable and very chic. The cushions are all removable which was a big plus for me. The back cushions are really comfy. Purchase exceeded my expectations."

2018-02-12

Easy online purchase. Quick delivery. Great quality chair!

"I ordered the Mod Blue Berry Armchair. The ordering process was easy and the actual item was just like the pictures. The chair was delivered exactly one week from the day I ordered it. The quality is great and the chair looks fantastic. Great experience overall!"

2018-02-12

Bad business practice, bad website - zero responsibility for their actions

"Article engages in bad business practices that can't provide accurate information on its website and that eschews all responsibility for its behavior and its financial partners. CAVEAT EMPTOR - I would recommend NOT purchasing anything from them. They operate without any sense of responsibility for their actions and very flippant about how they will affect their consumers. A big bunch or baloney. I ordered a sofa based on the info on their website that said it could be delivered between Feb 26-Mar 3. I used their partner, Affirm, to finance the purchase. When I received a confirmation of the order, it said that the delivery ETA was May 12 - 26! I called to cancel the order asap, within minutes, and they said it was cancelled but that Affirm might still charge me interest on the financing! What a bunch of baloney! They sold me an item based on false information (Now I could understand a couple of weeks difference, but NEARLY THREE MONTHS?) and they are just flippantly saying "Oh well, sorry but that's just how Affirm works, and we have nothing to do with it. Just carefree and happy to say "tough luck" and say bye-bye. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, BAD COMPANY."

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2018

A rep from Article, article.chris, has responded

“Hi John,

I've followed up with an email explaining the situation and offering you a solution and hope to hear back from you soon.

We make every attempt to accurately represent the ETA for items on the website - indeed, it's imperative for us to do so to avoid situations like yours wherever possible. However, with hundreds of people shopping at any given time, it's possible that another customer will buy the last of an in-stock item while you're in the process of completing your order. Unfortunately this is what happened in this instance. The reason for the 2.5 month delay is that we're waiting on the next shipment to arrive from the manufacturer.

I can understand your frustration, and agree that we certainly could have been clearer and more helpful explaining the process, and that you definitely wouldn't be charged anything from us or Affirm.

I want to re-iterate that you will not be charged any fees from us or Affirm, and you have been issued a full and prompt refund. I have also included an offer to help make up for the disappointment, and I hope to hear back from you soon if you would like to take us up on that.

Thanks for taking the time to highlight this issue.

Chris Rose
Senior Supervisor,
Article CS”

Article - Great Product Quality and Purchase Experience

"Recently purchased a gray Ceni Pyrite sofa and matching love seat. Extremely pleased with the product quality and have received numerous complements. The experience Article provided was great. Very clean and easy to navigate website and they communicated throughout the purchase/delivery process."

2018-02-11

Unique and quality pieces

""The description of the rugs and table I ordered was spot on. I got exactly what I was expecting. The communication on my order status when it was to be delivered was excellent and easy to follow. My entire order was delivered in great condition.""

2018-02-10

Soma Dawn Gray Left Sofa Bed

"In love with the couch & had such a great experience with the delivery as well. The sofa itself is comfortable and stylish. There is a ton of storage in the chaise and the memory foam mattress is really comfy! Highly recommend. "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.