Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10

Everything was excellent!

"The walnut that my tables are made of is gorgeous, and they both appear to be built very well. I honestly feel like the two tables can last me a lifetime if I take care of them, which is what I had hoped when I ordered them. Everyone that's seen them so far has raved about how nice they they are, and I couldn't be happier with them. "

Great design and function

""My first commercial purchase from Article, after a lot of successful personal purchases. Tables shipped very quickly and arrived intact, easy to assemble. I am fitting out multiple retail stores in MA; Article's furniture is not commercially rated so I wouldn't buy most of it for the retail environment, but these tables were a good choice and should hold up well. ""

Amazing Company!

"After purchasing from Article, we were pleased to see that the company truly places customer satisfaction above all else. We had a small issue with the delivery of our sofa, but Article made sure that accommodations were made that met our needs. I will make sure any additional furniture purchases are done through Article. Thank you!"

Article Side table super cool

""VERY well packed product for shipping! OMG! gave me confidence that whatever I order from you will arrive safely even lamps!"
I love this design, super funny. For this level of design its an amazing price point. And the quality is great.

Easy Process

"No complaints, ordering/shipping process was smooth, assembly was very easy. Product looks great."

A blue velvet dream

"Article was professional, shipped quickly, and the product is my dream couch. I am in love with it and will definitely be purchasing through Article again in the future."

Love my Thetis chair!

"I had a great experience buying my lounge chair from article. I purchased the Thetis tan arm chair which was on back order. They communicated a delivery window to me and it actually ended up being ready sooner than expected!
Article's customer service was excellent and I was able to chat with somebody to have my questions answered almost immediately.
Would definitely recommend them - the furniture quality is amazing!!

2018-05-15

Great value and design, easy experience

"Much better looking than the options at any big box stores or Wayfair but at a competitive price, especially for the design standard. Great looking, high quality materials, easy to assemble. Wish the cushions were a touch thicker, but not enough to really impact my feelings about the pieces. "

2018-05-15

Great product and great experience

"I purchased Sven oxford blue couch. Love the look and the quality. I liked it so much I'm getting ready to order the chair. Customer service was great. It shipped quickly, then they called to let me know the couch was damaged in shipment (before it got to me) and they were sending another out right away. This delayed the delivery only by 1 or 2 days."

Timber sofa ***LOVE***

"I am the proud owner of the Timber Sofa from Article ! Ordering online was easy, and it was well worth the wait. I am 100% pleased with the quality and coziness of my new sofa. Hands down, the best place to sit in my house now!"

Awesome couch

""Fantastic product - high quality and beautiful at a very fair price. Timely delivery as well. ""

2018-05-14

Amazing and responsive service, even with exchanges.

"I originally purchased a Seno Bar Table and two Circo Counter-height stools. Part of the order came the next day, while the next part came two days later.

Unfortunately, the counter-height stools weren't a good match for the bar table (not Article's fault, I took the recommendation of stool-height matching from various online blogs and the difference was still within their recommendations). So, I contact Article to exchange them.

They actually sent out the replacement items immediately, only charging me the difference in price for the new items. No need for them to receive the return items first. And, the replacement items arrived before my exchange items were to be picked up (they arrange the FedEx pickup and labels for you). Typically, it costs $49 to return items, but they waived the return shipping for me. I can't say that it'll happen for everyone, but I really felt they wanted to insure a good experience for me.

Love it!

"My husband and I love our new Article couch! We ordered the Ceni Sofa in Lagoon Blue. It showed up sooner than expected, the local delivery process was great, we scheduled it through text message and there were no unwelcome surprises. The couch is exactly the same color as online and in perfect condition. The packaging was substantial but still easy to open. 5 stars, cannot wait to order our next item from Article."

Couldn't be happier

"After shopping around for a new couch for months, I finally found Article. I felt so comfortable ordering from them after reading through their website and customer reviews. You can't beat the style, price or convenience ... and after receiving my item, I'm happy to say you can't beat the quality, either!"

Conan Dining Table

"Great experience with the company and my dining table is gorgeous!! "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.