Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.54/10
Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10

Amazing experience!

"We were a bit nervous about purchasing furniture online without seeing it in person, but the Article furniture it beautiful! For anything we need in the future, this will be our first stop! "

Amazing

"Amazing and beautiful piece of furniture, amazing delivery and service :) we are so happy with our living room! "

So worthwhile!

"I love this couch! I had to wait a few weeks for it to arrive, but it was worth it. It’s stylish, comfortable, and really unique. I’ve gotten compliments on every aspect of it. Plus, I fell asleep on it by accident on the second day I owned it and slept comfortably until the morning. On top of the actual product, the shipping and delivery process was easy and communicative. I will be recommending Article to anyone who asks."

2018-05-23

Great quality and service!

"I’ve ordered 7 items from article and every single one has met it exceeded my expectations! The design is beautiful and the quality is great! Delivery has always been timely and each item has come packaged very well! I have zero complaints and will continue to purchase from Article. "

Svelti armchair

"Great chairs, great price, fantastic color--bright orange, fast delivery. Bravo, Article"

Great experience

"I had to call because i wasn't going to be home for delivery and i needed to sign the waiver to have it left on my porch. When i called someone picked up quickly (no long wait time!) and helped me right away. Emails were promptly responded to. You let me sign a waiver to have it left which many other companies dont do, so i appreciate that. The guy that delivered it communicated well and even carried it to my back deck so it wouldnt be visible to someone passing my house and then took a pic and texted it to me so i knew where he left it! Item was well packaged, as described and very good quality. I will be back to Article!"

Sven Charme Happiness!

"Couldn't be happier with our new Sven Charme Sofa. It arrived very quickly, and was exactly as described. Incredibly comfortable, and well made. Will definitely purchase from Article again!"

Bliss

"I love my chair. It is gorgeous!"

LOVE IT

"The couch is beautiful. The leather is soft, the seating is nice and deep for laying back or even taking a nap. I love that the bottom cushion is all one piece so there's no crevice that you fall into when you want to snuggle close to someone. As other reviewers have noted, the color is more of a light tan and less of a rich brown than in the photos online, which I was a little disappointed at. I was hoping it wouldn't be too yellow and the one I received is a little yellowy tan but not too bad, and it also changes depending on the light in the room. Other than the color (which is fine, just not 100% as great as I would like), the sofa is perfect. Comfortable, beautiful, well made. I am obsessed."

Excellent!

"Excellent in every way. Easy to assemble, fast delivery and wonderful product."

Great Quality!

"Quality service, quality products- 100% satisfied with my whole experience. "

Volcanic Gray Ceni Mid-Century Couch

"The people who delivered the couch were careful and extremely kind and helpful. The couch is great. Everyone loves it, but we were surprised at how much lighter it is in gray than it appeared on the computer screen. We probably should have asked for a swatch of the fabric before making the decision. There are tints of brown in the mix, which makes it less gray than we had anticipated."

Svelti Chair

"Loved these chairs for outdoor dining. Had a few questions about the height and flexibility of the back of the chair. Called customer service and they were lovely and helpful. The chairs came quickly and just as described. Would definitely purchase more from Article in the future, good value for the product. "

2018-05-21

Love everything...

"I have a beautiful dining room set from Article, and I'm about to order two leather chairs and a shelf unit. The quality and design of Article's products have kept me checking the website regularly and I am excited to get more furniture from them soon."

2018-05-21

Stellar

"The couch and chairs I ordered make my living room look AWESOME! The quality of the furniture is amazing and the price is totally worth it. Delivery was a breeze and I will DEFINITELY be ordering from
article again!!

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.