Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2018-02-21

Great hassle free leather couch at a great price

"My wife and I ordered a leather couch from Article, which was a bit daunting---we were nervous that it might not be comfortable. However, when the couch arrived, the delivery men were very helpful in moving the couch into our apartment, and even offered to dispose of the packing material for us. (The one caveat was that packing material was needed for any returns; if they disposed of it, then replacing it for a return would cost ~$100.)

The couch arrived and is very comfortable and looks beautiful in our space. I'm pretty tall, 6'3" and hate low, slumpy, amorphous couches and couches without back support. Despite the back being lower than our old sleeper sofa, the Article sofa is very comfortable and gives good back support and is the perfect balance of firm and plush. We're so happy we took a chance on Article!

2018-02-21

Awesome Stuff

"The products on Article are great and I was enthused to learn that their customer service is too. My chair arrived promptly with multiple phone calls to let me know when to expect it. I reached out to customer service about a status update and they were super friendly and replied after hours. The quality of my chair surpassed my expectations and it's extremely comfortable, well made too. 10/10 would recommend! "

2018-02-20

Classic designs, excellent customer service at Article

"We were in the market for a small, round dining table--ended up with a new sofa and ottoman as well after visiting the Article website. All three items were delivered to our out-of-the-way rural address in less than ten days. All three are solid, beautiful, classic pieces which we hope to enjoy for years to come. Brief communications with customer service representatives regarding product details and delivery were consistently courteous, helpful and efficient. Highly recommend!"

Love our new table!

"Great value for an unique table! Easy to put together. Packaging was well insulated so table arrived safely :)"

Great Product

"Excellent experience, item arrived exactly as shown and super fast delivery. Ability to pay with PayPal was a huge plus. Will definitely shop again. "

Great Experience

"Furniture arrived exactly as described. No issues with delivery."

Wow, what a beauty

"Love this sofa. The swatches were accurate and delivered quickly, with personal follow-up email. We ordered sofa from a mobile device with ease. Delivery was scheduled and completed within a 2 week window which is amazingly fast for furniture. We chose to have delivery inside house, but that we would unpack ourselves. Kids played with the giant box for over a week, while we enjoyed our next sofa. Comfortable, gorgeous, statement piece, and at a great price. Thank you, Article!"

Quality Furniture, Fast

"We've purchased the Conan Round Table, the Licorice Dining Chairs, and two Torched Black Table Lamps and we love them all! The customer service has been nothing but excellent, and everything arrived quickly. We are thrilled to have found amazing quality pieces for these prices!"

Love My Sofa!

"I love love my sofa! Legs were easy to put on and quality is top of the line. So many compliments already! "

2018-02-20

Client satisfaction at the heart of this seller

"I had ordered a lamp which was stolen right of the porch. Thanks to the delivery company just leaving in full view. I called the company and the person who took my called ordered a replacement right away and this time asked for a signature. Everything was done professionally and all my questions were answered. I will definitely order again. "

Ceni Couch

"I was very impressed with Article. After I contacted them about a sale less than a month into our purchase, they refunded us the sale price. Big fan of both Article and this couch! The ceni couch is firm and stylish. Love it!"

Very happy with the Madera Sideboard

"Quality and customer service at Article are both top notch. Delivery team scheduled our delivery promptly after we made the purchase and were so friendly and helpful. One of the doors on the sideboard wasn't shutting all the way and the article customer service team quickly helped us fix the ghost door with simple instructions. The Madera sideboard is beautiful and just what we wanted in our living room. Will definitely be purchasing from Article again, and would recommend it to anyone considering it. "

2018-02-19

Love our couch and ottoman!

"We had purchased the walnut sideboard from Article when we first bought our house and loved it. Although we were a little wary purchasing a couch online, their restocking policy was generous enough we were willing to take chance on buying a couch we've never sat on before. We love everything article and are always checking their portolio for new additions!"

2018-02-19

Never going to walk into a store to buy furniture again

"Everything from the purchasing to delivery was seamless and we love the product. I will be buying my furniture from Article.."

2018-02-18

Sven Lounge Chair + Sede Bar Stools

"Both selections are a hit with my client and myself. The chair is just as pictured, well crafted, and a beautiful addition to the interior styling. Bar stools are very comfortable and just as well received. Would purchase again!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.