Stores > Art.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-29

Excellent!

"Amazing experience with Art.com THANK YOU!"

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us.”

2017-12-28

Damaged art upon arrival

"My framed photo was damaged at arrival. I sent pictures and followed all instructions according to their website Incase your art arrived damaged (which mine did). It’s been 3 weeks and I’ve heard nothing nor received anything! This is ridiculous. "

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry for the issues with your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-12-25

Not the greatest

"I ordered a wood mounted print for my dad for Christmas. When he opened it we found that the wire to mount it on the wall was on the wrong end of the picture - it would have hung upside down. So instead of a nice gift I gave my dad a project. Not what I had in mind."

Rep reply posted Dec-26-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your order arrived with wrong orientation. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-12-25

Cheaply backed frame

"Buy from a proper framing shop. The frame is cheap and the backing is made of brown paper, and the picture was stapled in. Very disappointed and not cheap!!!??? Do not recommend!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-25-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry for the issues with your order. We have noted your feedback. We will surely improve our service in future.”

2017-12-22

unreliable.

"I wanted to order a framed print for a Christmas present. Art.com had the print I was after so I proceeded to order. It was November, but at checkout the print was showing a delivery date of December 21st. A little concerned that this was close to Christmas I had a chat with one of art.com's agents regarding the delivery date and they assured me that a delivery date of the 21st would be met.
Today, December 22nd, one day after the print was due, I receive an email stating that the print 'will be delivered a bit late'. I spoke to another art.com agent today who stated the item is not in stock and has been "re-ordered". Re-ordered? What happened to the original order, and if something did happen why not notify my then rather than leave it until after the due date. This just does not add up.
Checking the website again, the print is showing as in stock with a delivery date of Jan 9th. I asked the agent if this date was accurate (twice), but was given the following brush off
"I am extremely sorry, The holiday time we are not guaranteed the date you are receive the package. "

So despite being assured I would received my order on time (it's not unreasonable to expect given it was ordered 4 weeks prior to due date), and the art.com website still showing stock they cannot tell me when I should expect delivery.

It's clear now they had no stock in the first place and list items as available/for sale on their website regardless of whether they hold stock or not.

Rep reply posted Dec-25-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry for the delivery delay with your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-12-19

Not as expected

"Didn’t receive the expected price and was extremely disappointed to see plastic over the art instead of glass. I don’t recommend this company "

Rep reply posted Dec-20-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with the the glazing for the framed item you received. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-12-14

"Got double billed and received double. The quality was not great so I won't do this again."

Rep reply posted Dec-18-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order got doubly charged and that you are not satisfied with the quality of the items received. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.  ”

2017-12-11

Excellent

"They delivered it right on time and the big box, that my picture was in, was packaged very well and the picture didn't have scratches on it at all!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. ”

2017-12-10

Rhonda D.

"I ordered a print and it came in and was beautiful. I've very pleased. "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-12-10

art

"Painting was damaged when it arrived. Now waiting for replacement or refund"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was received damaged. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

JeanAnderson's Avatar

2017-12-09

Never been disappointed with art.com

"Have shopped and purchased with art.com more than 10 years... always good."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the products purchased from us. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Will shop here again

"Item just as described...Great Quality...Quick shipping"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quick delivery and product quality. ”

Beautiful Workmanship!

"Great service and beautiful workmanship. Love their work..."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality. ”

Good experience

"We now have four pieces of art from Art.com - all great quality and beautiful to look at!!!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality.”

Delighted!

"Got exactly what I asked for, beautifully done!"

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.