Stores > Art.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Art.com by clicking a star below.

Rapid delivery

"Good price. framing and matting all done at same time. Nicely packaged. Arrived very quickly."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product received and quick delivery. ”

Excellent

"Unique prints, great customer service, reasonable prices -- love you guys!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality. ”

Awesome service!!

"Had a damaged pkg. which damaged the print and called for replacement and the girl I talked to was very pleasant. I got my replacement very quickly."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am glad to learn that you are pleased with your purchase.”

What I See Is What I Get

"I have ordered canvas art from art.com several times and have always been completely satisfied with the products. The quality and colors are always perfect. The price I pay for shipping is worth it because the art is always received in excellent condition. I highly recommend ordering from Art.com
Joanie White

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.”

Problemsfinally resolved

"The first print delivered was the wrong one. It took about three weeks for me to get the correct one and the wrong one picked up by FedEx

That was a hassle, but the framed print is nice and as advertised.

graphic print

"The graphic print on wood we ordered is great and fits perfectly where we put it. This is our 2nd purchase from Art.com and not disappointed in either of our purchases. Great place to shop when updating decor "

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

Nice print

"Its a nice print, but the the subject is a lot smaller than I expected. I thought the print would be larger in the frame. There's a huge white border with a small colored print in the middle."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your are not satisfied with the actual image size of the print received. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Framed print

"Ordered easily, arrived when I was told to expect it, quality framing, looks great! Have shopped with them again since initial order."

2017-11-14

Superb!!!

"Delivery failed but not their fault. Called and they sent the order again...overbite no less!!! Can’t ask for better service than that!"

2017-11-13

Art.com experience

"I was very pleased with my order. The art pieces were just as I ordered. I will be ordering again from art.com and will recommend them to others."

Rep reply posted Nov-14-2017

2017-11-13

Weed or Wish

"I was looking for something for my son's first home and this was perfect and at a great price. "

Rep reply posted Nov-14-2017

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-11-12

Uneven dimensions

"We bought a series of 4 prints on canvas to hang in a square on our walls. When we hung them up, we realized the permits we're not the same size, even though we'd ordered them that way. When I contacted customer service, they said they were within the industry margin of error. They would refund them or I could attempt to order them again, but no guarantee they'd be the right size. Very disappointed."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the canvas items since they were not arrived in the same sizes. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-11-12

use art.com every time

"Website is a buggy and annoying. Delivery is slow as christmas. But the selection is amazing.

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are not satisfied without website layout and the delivery terms though you are satisfied with the selections we have. We will surely work on bugs in the website and improve delivery service in future.”

2017-11-11

Completely satisfied

"Shipped fast. Beautiful prints. Great discount."

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, sale pricing and quick shipping. ”

2017-11-11

"Great service and art work!"

A rep from Art.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase. ”

Share Art.com's store rating

Art.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Art.com is a merchant member
Art.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.