Stores > AppliancesConnection
  • AppliancesConne AppliancesConnection Elite Status
      1870 Bath Avenue
      Brooklyn, NY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      800-920-4633
      support@appliancesconnection.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review AppliancesConnection by clicking a star below.
2018-01-15

UNRESPONSIVE! Avoid the low price facade, spend a few % more somewhere else and actually get your items.

"This review is being completed after purchasing items on Appliances Connection for the third time. In the first two instances, the items (both order were over $1000 each) were shipped slowly. However, I could see progress being made; every few days there was an update: order accepted, order billed, order shipped (left the shipping department to be placed on a trailer), billing received by AM Trucking, shipped by AM Trucking, received at distribution center, call received to schedule delivery, and delivery.

In this third order, my items "shipped" from Appliances Connection on Jan 4. It's now 11 days later, and the items are still apparently sitting in the back of a semi-trailer in Appliances Connection's parking lot. The trucking company will not pick up the trailer until authorized by Appliances Connection.

When I inquire with Appliances Connection, I get the canned response of "tracking should be available in 24-48 hours". Gary, one of their customer service reps is the worst one. No answers. Ever. Just "I will send an email to shipping to have them release the order ASAP."

Avoid this place with their lure of low prices. They might be the lowest online, but it's worth paying a few dollars more to get your items in a reasonable timeframe. For that matter, if someone could at least give me a date, I could probably work with that, but instead there's NO answers.

2018-01-15

Excellent Service

"The service was excellent, Maeir helped me through the process making sure I got everything I needed for my washer/dryer/sidekick combo. thank you!!"

2018-01-14

Superior customer service

"I cannot say enough good things about the caliber of customer service I received from Appliance Connection. I purchased a Smeg gas range and microwave from them and the customer service was outstanding. It’s employees like Rick Andellini at Appliance Connection who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service not just at the time of purchase, but are with their customers throughout the entire process of purchase, delivery, installation and customer satisfaction. I could not be more thrilled."

2018-01-14

I can’t believe this company can operate like this in the USA

"DON’T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!
Appliances Connection never shipped and repeatedly lied about shipping my order. I confirmed this over the phone and online w/UPS on a daily basis. In addition, Appliances Connection charged my credit card without ever shipping my order. Finally, they continue to keep the money they wrongly charged against my credit card as an interest free loan, and are delaying my demand for a refund and cancellation of the order. This is outrageous behavior by a company in the USA.
Timeline:
-12/16/17 Placed order for a cooktop $694 -1/4/18 Appliances Connection (“AC”) charges my credit card $694; sends me UPS tracking number
-1/5/18 through present: UPS confirms to me that UPS never received the cooktop or any other item for me from AC
-1/5/18 through present: AC informs me that item has shipped w/a delivery date of 1/12/18 to me -1/14/18 I request AC to cancel order and immediately refund full amount charged to my credit card
-1/14/18 AC informs me that refund ‘request’ will take 5 business days to complete

2018-01-13

Still no table

"Ordered on Nov 10. They shipped legs only that arrived Nov 26. Called. They made promises. Wait. Another call. More promises. More waiting. Work their ticket system. They closed my ticket after not delivering the missing table top. I opened another ticket. Engaged PayPal. More calls. More promises. More waiting. "Oh we found the missing part of your order, we'll ship it to you." They did. It was destroyed by UPS in route. I never saw the table top. Now what? They closed the second ticket. They obviously monitor their progress on taking care of customer issues. The easy way to get their numbers up is simply to close out customer tickets without actually taking care of the issue. They obviously tried to make this right, but gave up after UPS failed to deliver the table top intact. I never received a table and I was forced to ship their useless table legs back at my expense in order to get a refund through PayPal. I am out $50 and have no table. I could take them to small claims, but it is not worth my time.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

2018-01-11

Good sofa, bad delivery

"I’m happy with the sectional I bought and the price was good. The home delivery service used was awful.
Victoria and Wellington were very helpful in helping deal with the trucking company.

2018-01-08

Ordered items that said they were in stock and ready to ship. 11 days later and still not shipped.

"Title says it all. I ordered 3 items that all said they were in stock and ready to ship. After 11 days none of the items have shipped yet. This vendor's website is bogus in the shipping estimate area. I will never buy anything from this company again. I called them and they just said, "Wait longer." Thanks. "

2018-01-04

Great Service and Products Arrived In Perfect Condition

"I ordered over the phone with them a french door refrigerator, double oven, and gas cooktop. They were very helpful and made the process easy. She did double check that my products were in stock. The shipping company contacted me pretty quickly and scheduled my delivery. This was before Christmas and the truck was apparently behind schedule and we did not receive them. After the holidays the delivery was rescheduled and the appliances arrived yesterday. They were in perfect condition. The driver unloaded them inside the house and helped my husband unbox them to check that they were in good condition. All in all, I am very happy with my experience and I would do business with them again. I was leary to do business based on the reviews I read but I took a leap of faith and I am glad I did."

2018-01-01

Customer Service

"One chair arrived broken. I contacted Olga in CS and after sending pictures, I had a new chair in 1 day. Thank you."

2017-12-29

Appliances

"The delivery guys were fantastic. They were on time and the appliances were in perfect condition. They installed the microwave with no trouble."

2017-12-26

Total rip off

"I ordered an expensive ($1182) single burner cooktop from Appliance Connection on 12/5/2017 (replacing an older one that died). They charged my credit card the next day.

On 12/23/17, they credited my account the full amount back, with no explanation.
I called the company on 12/26/2017, and spoke to a sales person. They said there was some question about the model I ordered (this cooktop comes in 5 different powers). But the one I wanted, the 3500 Watt model, was the one on the website (different models have different web pages-I have double checked).

He said, well, the model I wanted was now $1395, and did I want to order it. I said it was listed at $1182, and that was the advertised price that I wanted it for. He said sorry, it's $1395, and did I want to order it. I said no, and wished him a happy new year.

I now must find a reliable seller, and I am going to be contacting the New York Attorney Generals office, for this is bait and switch.

Plus, I have now gone about 3 weeks without my beloved cooktop.

2017-12-21

Great Company, Great Buy

"Appliances Connection has been a great company to work with. I scored a fabulous deal on Black Friday weekend, and when combined with the rebates available, it made it an extra great buy. I appreciate the fact that they will hold your purchased appliances until you need them shipped. We are in the middle of renovating a home and I don't need the appliances until February, so this really came in handy."

2017-12-17

He microwave

"My old microwave died.went to every appliance store in my city.all said was discontinued.went online to appliance connection and cross checked to see what would fit my older trim kit.they had the exact microwave to fit.saved hundreds.thank you so much again appliance connection."

2017-12-16

Great prices and fast shipping

"We buy all of our appliances from Appliances Connection since the first time we found out about the company. This is our 5th major appliances purchase from A. C. and we are very happy. I always shop and compare. So far, I have not found a better price with shipping. It's great for our rental houses since we can have the appliance shipped directly to the house and not have to pay for pick up or delivery. "

2017-12-16

quick delivery

"this is to replace my old whirlpool compactor.
Hope it will be as good as the old one.
product was deliver the same week.

Share AppliancesConnection's store rating

AppliancesConnection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancesConnection is a merchant member
AppliancesConnection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.