240 Edwards Street Southeast

Shipping & packaging: 9.07/10
Customer service: 9.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.83/10

I recommend this site

"I ordered a part for my son and daughter-in-law's refrigerator and it arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered. About 4 mths later, I ordered a part for another one of my son's refrigerator (drawers that I noticed that were broken or something was wrong with them and it was not something THEY might replace so I surprised them). The second part came quickly and was also exactly as I ordered. I had used this site several years ago for my own refrigerator and also a washing machine -- both arrived quickly and was a PERFECT fit! (Shipping was approx. $6.95 -- we are all so used to free shipping with Amazon but Amazon did not have any of the parts I needed.)"

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for completing the feedback form. We are happy you chose us on more than one occasion and that we could help you fix your appliances.

samsung repair

"quality parts delivered in a flash"

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Your review was very nice.

great folks working there

"Got the parts and installation video on how to fix my 17 year old Whirlpool refrigerator - great folks working there."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your review.

2018-08-15

And my dryer is working!

"With my dryer model number the search gave me the part along with installation video. Although my dryer turned out to be configured differently than in the video, it did ultimately lead to my fixing the dryer myself. Less than $10 for the part I splurged for overnight shipping and I fixed my dryer for $20. Easy to search. Easy to pay. Received overnight as requested. Easy to use site. Thanks!"

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Quick delivery

"Was a breeze to order and quick delivery."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We enjoy hearing from our customers.

Forget about Sears!

"I ordered these parts from Sears and waited 3 weeks and they never came, they were on back order.
Ordered them from AppliancePartsPros.com and got them in 2 days.
It may be that Sears was original and these were not?
No matter, they worked!
Very Happy Customer!

Posted Aug-16-2018

“We appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback on your experience. Like Sears, we only sell original parts sourced from the original manufacturer, never third party or aftermarket parts. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com for your appliance repair needs.

2018-08-14

Question/answer section helped trouble shoot my problems for my appliances!

"I submitted questions telling the symptoms of my fridge and dishwasher. AppliancePartsPros.com was totally correct with what parts to order to fix my appliances. They also had helpful videos to show you how to install your new parts. By using the question/answer section, you learn how to trouble shoot which saves you money and time. You don’t end up with replacing parts that are not needed. I had to hirer a tech to fix my fridge because I was unable to get the freezer brackets gears to let loose the rack. I was afraid that pushing to hard on the tabs would cause damage, so I decided to have a tech make the necessary change outs of the broken parts. Tech told me that these were the parts to fix the problem. This site is very informative and educational. You learn how your appliances work and your learn what to look for in buying or repairing an appliance. Good advice with the whole problem and great follow-up if you run into a problem. They want you to be happy and pleased with you experience buying from them.

Posted Aug-16-2018

“We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. We hope you'll consider our company the next time you have appliance parts needs!

Friendly service.

"She was very helpful and fast in find the parts I was looking for
Very nice
I will recommend to a friend

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. We are glad you liked our services.

The wheel asembly.

"The shaft size was the wrong size. The lady I talked with was very friendly and helpful in returning the wheel assembly. Thanks for your help."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate that you chose us for your appliance repair needs.

Excellent service - always find the parts that I need

"They are my go-to company for whenever I need parts for my appliances. I always find what I need and in case I have any doubts or questions, customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend"

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. We'll be there for you next time, too!

Excellent Service.

"The first dishwasher door panel arrived on time but with some scratches. I called them immediately and they sent a replacement the next day. It arrived on time and was in perfect condition. I thought they were very responsive and did not hesitate to make it good. Would definitely recommend them!."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Thanks for the nice review. It means a lot. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services.

2018-08-14

Got my order as promised

"Easy order process. Good delivery service. And, the right part!!! Fast delivery service fee is a little much, tho. Thank you."

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. We appreciate your endorsement!

Expectations Surpassed

"The part fit perfectly and was delivered sooner than I expected. No hassels"

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for the endorsement. We look forward to helping you with any future appliance repair needs you may have.

Accurate and fast!!

"Right part delivered fast."

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy you found us.

Diswasher door springs

"Called BOSCH and was given the part number, ordered it and arrived shortly after. Everything fit just right and very pleased."

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for writing this review. We hope the repair was successful.

Share AppliancePartsPros.com's store rating

AppliancePartsPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AppliancePartsPros.com is a merchant member
AppliancePartsPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.