Stores > Antenna Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Antenna Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Happy in Michigan

" When the TV industry switched to digital years ago I purchased a new full size digital antenna for the roof of my home. Needless to say because we live in a valley the reception was poor even with a signal amplifier and I could only get three channels clear. Then last week I came across the LAVA HD2605 from Antenna deals with a 60 day money back guarantee. The order shipped and was received in less time then expected. Still feeling the sting from my previous antenna purchase I elected to give it a little test before mounting it on the roof. So I assembled the antenna and connected it to a new smart TV and told it to search as I held the antenna. Much to my surprise and delight I got 18 channels. That was all I needed for proof so to the roof I went. After replacing the old antenna with the LAVA HD2605 I ran the channel search again and picked up 12 more channels for a total of 30. What a great antenna! Now I watch all my local channels free of charge."

2017-12-09

Omni Directional antenna From Antenna Deals.com

"Fast Shipping and good product."

2017-12-09

Better Antenna

"Was looking for a more powerful antenna and found one that I did not need to aim as it was omnidirectional. Also, I can mount it in my attic without any reduced reception. I Receive more HD channels than before and their shipping was fast and accurate. Well done."

Great service. Fast delivery

"I couldn't be happier with the fast customer care, I received. "

Great Antenna

"I bought the Omni Pro antenna with the Pro kit. Received it within two to three days. everything went together great, no problem. I am receiving all the stations that I wanted plus."

OMNIPRO HD-8008 HDTV Antenna

"Ordered the antenna online and received it in a timely fashion. Set it up in the living room at about 7 ft height for a test run. Pulled in 22 channels. The color was excellent and the picture was sharp. Looking forward to installing on the roof and expecting to pick up several more channels."

2017-12-07

Unbelievable!

"I googled indoor tv antennas & found this fantastic website! I ordered indoor antenna & was promptly sent the best item I have ever purchased. My 15 year old granddaughter installed it with no problems. The transmission & sound is clear & crisp. I am no longer under the cable company's economic thumb! Thank you Thank you :) ♡♡"

2017-12-06

8008 omni pro

"Easy to install,great hd quality picture.set it and forget it no aiming.i would recommend this antenna"

2017-12-01

Received antenna quickly

"I ordered the antenna without any trouble on line, and had it shipped to my mom and brother as an early Christmas gift. Once it was shipped they received it in two days and are enjoying TV again. "

2017-12-01

HD-8008 WORKS EXCELLENT

"I GOT 29 CHANNELS FROM MY TOWN AND ALL HAVE EXCELLENT RECEPTION"

2017-11-22

Great Antenna

"Installing and operating the LAVA HD 8008 antenna and DVR was simple and easy. The reception is great. I live about 20 miles outside of Detroit, Michigan. I tested the antenna in our basement. I received 26 channels with good clarity. Upon installing the antenna in our attic, which put the antenna 15 feet above ground level, I am receiving 50 stations and one radio station. All the major stations come in as clear as if we still had cable. The closed captions, for the hearing impaired, come in clear as well.

The LAVA DVR was easy to set up. Setting up programs to be recorded is easy as well. Just had to get used to the 24 hour time instead of the 12 hour time (1800 hours verses 6:00 pm). We are able to watch a channel and record another program on another channel at the same time. Recorded programs are as clear as if you watched them live.

2017-11-20

Great buy, worth the money.

"The antenna was very easy to put together and install. The picture is beautiful and there are plenty of channels"

2017-11-19

Lava HD 8008 Antenna

"I purchased my Antenna to be the last link in my chord cutting arsenal. I can find most content online to stream, but needed an antenna for local news and sports. This worked like a charm! I got the channels I wanted and many more. Service was fast and the antenna was easy to set-up with the instructions give. Very pleased."

2017-11-18

Great antenna

"Antenna works great in Cheboygan mi"

2017-11-17

Omni directional digital outdoor tv antenna

"Order came quickly; installed easily; and works great."

Share Antenna Deals's store rating

Antenna Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Antenna Deals is a merchant member
Antenna Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.