Stores > AntaresPro

support@antarespro.com
      1-888-363-1051

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AntaresPro by clicking a star below.
2017-11-07

This company ****!

"Ordered on 11/1, paid $23 for "expedited" shipping, it's now 11/7, no update on my order and no response from anyone at Antares, they don't answer their phone and they don't respond to emails, so I filed a dispute with Paypal. How do these people stay in business? Worst customer service I have ever experienced."

2017-06-14

Canceled my order and then held my money for a month before refunding.

"Canceled my order and then held my money for a month before refunding."

2017-06-01

A real 5-star experience

"The price was excellent and promised shipping arrival beat by Antares Pro. My buck knife/sheath was well packed and in perfect order. Thanks. "

2016-09-28

Triple WOWs, saved my Boston Acoustics THX speakers system

"I ordered 10 OEM Boston Acoustics woofers and cost $129.00 shipped. I would cost me $350.00 plus if ordered from Boston Acoustics. Total ship cost was $24.00 and included in price. 8 of 10 woofers were brand new and never been opened from box. The other 2 woofers were probably new too but the boxes was disturbed. Order on 9/17 saturday and arrived 9/23 via UPS ground.

2016-09-26

WOW WOW Saved my THX speaker system

"I was a little bit weary at first due to some old one star review. I was mainly concerned regarding AntaresPro's accurately updated their merchandises count. I did my due diligent by contact them first to ensure the stock count online was accurate before ordering. Also, I used PAYPAL to protect me from scam.

I ordered ten (10) Boston Acoustics OEM replacement woofers for my THX speaker system. It was 70% off. Yes 70% off. I would paid $350.00 plus shipped if I ordered directly from Boston Acoustics. My final bill from AntaresPro was around $129.30 shipped.

By the way, 8 of the 10 woofers were brand new and were not re-certified. I can tell by the original packaging was still untouched and un-opened.

I received items in 5 working days via UPS ground.

2016-08-24

Rude & Unprofessional Customer Service

"Ordered an item and paid the rush processing fee. 2 hours later I receive an email telling me that I need to fill out a credit card authorization form "for my protection" because my billing address is a PO Box and the shipping address is obviously not because Antares Pro is incapable of sending products via US Mail (clearly due to the fact that Antares Pro is not an actual stocking distributor of much of anything)

So, first of all this "For the customer's protection" is a blatant lie by Antares Pro, this policy is not for MY protection, it is for THEIR protection. I am protected by my card member agreement and Federal Law against unauthorized use. For Antares Pro to lie to its customers about this speaks volumes about its business practices, they should just be honest and forthright, but yeah, that's not something Antares Pro.

Second of all, I had a bear of a time faxing in this form in due to the fact that Antares Pro does not use real fax machines, instead demonstrating their cheapness even further by using an e-fax, so I call customer service and get transferred to a very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL lady in accounting. She has the gall to suggest I email in the form, with my credit card information, name and address, to an UNSECURE email address. I thought Antares Pro was all about protecting the customer? Then they make this suggestion? That proves they could care less about the customer's information being secured?

In spite of me insisting that email is not a viable solution, and doing my best to work with the company by asking for another fax number, I am met with nothing but resistance. And then comes the implication by this rude and unprofessional lady in accounting that somehow I am engaging in fraud because I have my card statements going to a PO Box and only people who engage in fraud use PO boxes for billing addresses? Really lady?

After going back and forth and then being yelled at this lady, who refused to give her name, she tells me that she will back out of the sale her company is contractually obligated to fulfill, and that my order will now be canceled.

In summary, I find Antares Pro to be dishonest and lacking ethics in how they run their business. Obviously I will never do business with them again, and I'd suggest anyone reading this review reflect on the ramifications of doing business with this company and supporting their dishonest business practices bu giving them your money. In my opinion this company is a perfect example of what's wrong with businesses in America today.

2015-12-30

"Tese guys are a great source for HTPC builders. Im very happy with my my Silverstone HTPC case. And their deliveries are quite quick,even through the holiday season. I will be using this company for more of my needs."

2015-09-14

"I ordered two magazines for my EAA Sar K2 45 and no one had them they got them in and told me I ordered on a Saturday and they were here on the following Tuesday very fast shipping great item great price. it was my first order with them I will buy from again thanks

Scott

2015-05-29

"I ordered 10 cables from them at $8 each and requested rush processing. There was no indication that a PO Box shipment was not available and the system had no problem with me using a PO Box as my shipping address. The following morning they sent me an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not ship to a PO Box instead of asking for a physical address and when I went back to place the order again I found that they increased the cost of the cable I was ordering from $8.69 to $15.89 each."

2015-02-17

"Excellent & quick; once they get going. Price just right!"

2014-10-11

"worst seller ever! Ordered an m.2 ssd for same day shipping on Thursday. My order is still processing on Friday. I called them up at 10 am asking what was going on? why hasn't my order shipped yet. Oh our processing department isn't open yet I'm sorry. called again at 4pm. Oh our processing department is now closed we're sorry Please call back on monday. So basically I bought an item paid for next day shipping. It didn't ship next day. Now I have to wait Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for it to ship. I filed a dispute against my bank to get my money back. I will never buy from this seller again."

2014-03-21

"I used AntaresPro most recently for the order I am writing the current review for, but I have also used AVA Direct, a sister company of AntaresPro. Both companies have been extremely slow processing the orders and initiating shipment. I understand there is a balancing act between being thorough and emphasizing quality, but both of these companies have crossed that line and show no sense of irgentcy or customers best interests. Regarding this order, AntaresPro has changed the shipping and cost to freight (by almost $100 mind you) 2 days after the order was placed and confirmed. I had an option of either accepting the up charge or cancelling the order. Now, to find out that I'm pretty sure they shipped the original method (ground) with no refund of the up charged shipping. I have been in contact with them multiple times and every time I am promised something that doesn't happen. All I can say is that I will be making a formal complaint to them using this number(216) 503-4123 and I hope nothing is wrong with my order because I can't imagine the horror it would be to exchange or replace."

2014-02-08

"My itemvwas shipped the same day or the day after I ordered (cant remember which now). It arrived in flawless condition. I have no complaints."

2013-09-03

"I've purchased quite a collection of items off eBay in the last 12 months, 58 too be exact. Most of them are photography gear for my business and none of given me an issue. I have never given a negative rating on eBay and never have received one.

That being said, antarespro has been nothing but a pain. They are hard to reach, respond when they feel the need to, and neglect their customer's questions and concerns.

After purchasing an item accidentally without price checking other websites, I messaged them to see if it was possible to cancel the order (it had not shipped yet) or if I could be partially-refunded to match B&H and Adorama's price. These aren't vendors that break MAP prices to make a quick sale. They always abide by manufacturer pricing which often makes their prices higher. In turn however, you get reassurance that they will immediately exchange a defective unit (it happens) or offer a refund if an item has not shipped yet.

Needless to say this is not the case for antarespro. I contacted them at around 9am this morning to see if it was possible to cancel or receive a partial refund for my order. There was a whopping $50 difference in pricing from antares and the large vendors. $50 may not seem like much, but when you need 10 copies of said items, you can only imagine how much money I (or you) could be saving. That is $500 that you could have in your pocket.

Fast forward to 3 hours later, and I receive e-mail notification that my item has shipped. A few minutes later, antarespro e-mails me to notify me of an "RMA" being created for a return.

To say that I was irritated would be an understatement. Why bother shipping the item when you know a customer wants it modified? 3 hours is a long time for a business to keep tab of their incoming mails.

Either way, I will be leaving negative feedback for antarespro and will most DEFINITELY not be doing business with them in the future. Referrals? Forget about it.

Steer clear people, even if the price is lower for antarespro, purchase from the big companies who know and operate respectfully.

AVOID this company.

2013-08-08

"I've ordered from them six or seven times in the past 5-6 months; both for business-related and personal items. Never had any problems at all. Shipping costs are somewhat high, but have been offset more than adequately by the merchandise prices themselves.

I really like that they take paypal as that's my preferred method on online payment. Will almost certainly do business there again.

Share AntaresPro's store rating

AntaresPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AntaresPro is not a merchant member
AntaresPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!