Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Envelopes

"Took the order, set it up, put it together and viola! Envelopes!"

2017-11-18

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a great customer service experience. The quality of the product was excellent but the packaging was very very poor. As a result many of the ceramic products were broken in transit."

Rep reply posted Nov-19-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're happy to hear that you think our customer service team is great. We weren't happy to find out that some of the mugs were damaged during transit. There is a credit issued on your account for the damaged pieces and if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for the feedback.”

2017-11-16

AWESOME

"WE USED TO HAVE ISSUES IN THE PAST. BUT NOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN REORDERING THE SAME PENS OVER AND OVER, ALONG WITH OTHER ITEMS. EVERYTHING IS DONE TO PERFECTION :)

THANKS

2017-11-13

Excellent Company!

"Very easy to order, shipped quickly and the products look great!"

2017-11-12

Failed print despite having approved a proof prior to printing.

"They botched the customized printing. Didnt print the company name and logo. Incomplete fax number. Completely reformatted the layout. To think that they bothered to send me a proof to approve prior to print. I assumed it would come out as planned. Nope. Epic fail. They had no explaination as to how they could have send those out. I mean, dont they have a person who reviews at least one sample of the product and compare it to the proof. I have to words.
Now the company has to wait another week or so to reprint and send the correct one (hopefully, before the end of the year).

Rep reply posted Nov-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are terribly sorry about the imprinting error and for the inconvenience it has created. Your replacement order is set for production this week, so the good news is you'll have the corrected order very soon. Thank you for the review.”

It worked so well ...

"What I heard from my customers was "I love this box" - the pens looked amazing!!! Excellent choice to display your brand. Amazing customer service support. Will work with them again."

amazing

"good and fast service. happy with the order i made"

2017-11-09

Amsterdam Printing? I'll drink to that!

"After meeting a rep from Amsterdam Printing at the Saratoga City Center, I was impressed with the pricing and followed up with emails to order custom-printed coffee mugs. I received the mugs and was so very impressed with the printing, the customer service (I picked up the mugs to keep shipping costs down--they worked with me on that option) and the PRICE! Other national, online vendors could NOT have matched the pricing options of Amsterdam Printing. I will gladly do business with them again, and have already recommended the business to others. "

2017-11-07

Just what I needed to promote my business

"I took a chance, invested in my business, and now have high quality calendars to promote my business to my audience. Thanks, Amsterdam, for striving for excellence."

2017-11-07

WRONG PRINTING

"WE RECEIVED CALENDARS WITH UN AUTHORIZED PRINTING.
SENT AN EMAIL ON 11/03/2017, SOME AGENT NAMED SONALI RESPONDED THAT SOMEONE WILL CONTACT.
SO FAR NOT ANY FURTHER RESPONSE.
ONE EMAIL WAS SENT TO SONILI YESTERDAY, STILL NO ANSWER

Rep reply posted Nov-08-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize for the imprint error and see that an agent did contact you to start a resolution. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you still need assistance. Thank you for the review.”

2017-11-05

Great product, great customer service!

"Great product, great customer service!I had a really hard time figuring out which was the right Mark and how to design it the way I wanted. I called the company and spoke to someone who is able to design it with me right on the phone and make sure I have the right product at the right price. It was exactly as I had hoped when it arrived. Very happy!"

2017-11-04

Aerostar Pens

"These pens are fantastic! The pens arrived quickly and are perfect. My customers are surprised and delighted with the unique features--stylus, light up feature, and easy grip. This is a beautiful pen that feels good in my hand and writes smoothly. Wish I had ordered more."

2017-11-02

Stylus pens

"I bought stylus pens with a custom logo. The pens look and work great."

2017-11-01

Wedding Favor Pens

"Hello, I loved my personalized pens! I will be using them as wedding favors and they turned out perfect! The price was just right, the process was quick and easy, and we got our order swiftly!"

2017-11-01

No problems

"Gal on the phone called to tell me about a better deal if I ordered more so I went for it. She was very polite. Pens are great!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.