166 Wallins Corner Road

Customer service: 9.40/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.75/10
2018-06-19

Executive Pen Box- Excellent

"These are great boxes for the price. Arrived super fast. Don't hesitate."

2018-06-19

white plastic pens

"The imprint was out of register or something. It looked as if the ink was bleeding."

Posted Jun-20-2018

“We apologize about the final product result and would like to have this rectified for you. Please contact our customer service department. We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our products and want to make this right for you. Thank you for the feedback.”

2018-06-18

Came back for more. And more.

"Our clients love these pens! Eyes glitter when I say "Please, help yourself to a pen." They look so fancy, and what's more, the Briarwood pens are good quality. The weight of the barrel and smooth ink make for a pleasurable writing experience. Bonus points for the stylus end being at the TOP of the barrel, rather than where you write. We've bought these several times and have to bump up our quantity each time. Those who have grabbed the pens before want more, and those who haven't "have heard what great pens you give out." Whatever keeps 'em coming back...."

2018-06-14

NICE LOOKING PENS

"We just started a new business. This is our first attempt to advertise. The pens we received were very nice and practical.
The quality is supreme and the cost was very reasonable.

2018-06-11

Spikes Trikes loves the 15 oz cups from Amsterdam Print!

"Sales Rep Pam Brooks was extremely helpful with our purchasing plans."

2018-06-07

Poor QC on product

"Received the pens. Letters were missing from the website address. Replaced pens were given, were supposed to be expressed shippped to arrive on Sat June 2, for an event on June 3th. Never received them because THEY WERE NOT SHIPPED OUT UNTIL JUNE 4 and were received on June 5th. Called to complain and was given a discount of $11.81 which I consider an insult.

Posted Jun-08-2018

“We have reached out to this customer to apologize for the delayed order and with a resolution. We pride ourselves on our fast service so this complaint is taken very seriously for improvement. We value all our customer feedback. Thank you for the review.”

2018-06-06

They are great!

"I was pleased with the assortment of color and the printing of the pen."

2018-06-05

A good looking and well constructed pen. My patients enjoy receiving them.

"Service is excellent. Problems are easily resolved, in the rare instances when they occur. Amsterdam Printing Company is a good supplier with quick and reliable service."

Great pen!

"Easy to order online, arrived on time, good quality pen. The laser cut logo looks great, even on the small details, I'm very happy with this!"

Horrible Customer Service!!!

"We have been a customer of Amsterdam's for many years and I have always been very pleased with our orders. In this case, we received the wrong color ink. It was important for us to have black rather than blue so I contacted customer service and was offered a 10% refund to keep the product we did not want. I refused that offer and was told that the only color in stock was the blue ink so I would have to wait until the end of July. I did accept the offer to ship back the wrong order and wait 3 months for the correct ink color to be shipped to us but after further consideration it seemed like there was a good likelihood that blue ink was the only option when I actually ordered but I was not notified. I contacted customer service again, was upset but the rudeness I received so told them to cancel my reorder and remove us from all email and mailing lists. At NO point did the customer service agents try to do anything to satisfy my concerns and they instantly said no problem to removing us from the contact lists. I did not feel like a very valued customer."

Posted Jun-06-2018

“We have reviewed your complaint and would like to apologize about the stock issue with the black ink. We do value your business and your feedback greatly. We would also like to also apologize for leaving you feeling unappreciated. This pen is one of our best selling pens at this moment which has created this stock shortage. Our agent should have reviewed other pen options with available ink color you are seeking. Once again we are sorry this order experience didn't go well and hope that you will give us a second chance. Thank you again for your review.”

2018-06-04

Quick and Beautiful

"I wanted 100 adorned with our fraternity chest and our reunion logo and needed them quickly. Your design system worked flawlessly and the results were spectacular. Everything arrived even faster than guaranteed. Well done!"

2018-06-02

coffee cups

"order was done very quickly and came out better than we anticapated very thankful for your great work look forward to doing much more work with you and your company a special thanks to anthony who helped us get order done at a highly competive rate 5976579"

2018-06-02

Creed 2 Cups

"At first it started off a little rocky (no pun intended), but the overall product was more than what was expected. Everyone on set was very appreciative and loved the design of the cups. They came in a timely manner, and the look of the final product was incredible. I am very pleased with the experience and highly recommend others to use this site for mass distribution of custom made products."

2018-06-01

Great Pens

"These write better than the previous model we purchased. We give these to our customers to use with their phones and the love them!"

2018-06-01

Can't read

"The pens looked great until we looked at the writing. In the proof it was very legible but when the pens arrived everyone could barely read the phone number. It was barely legible to each individual we showed. Very disappointed on the quality of that part of the pen. "

Posted Jun-03-2018

“We aren't happy to find out the imprint isn't what you expected and will have an agent contact you. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and will make sure we meet your expectations. Thank you for the review.”

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.