Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-20

GREAT Customer Service

"I am extremely happy with ammo.com and the level of service they provide. My orders ALWAYS ship in a timely fashion and I always receive my orders on time. I had a recent issue where a product's description was lacking critical information so when I received the product I was disappointed. Ross and the team took care of me immediately and I am very pleased with how everything was handled. This is a GREAT company to order from and I will be a customer for life!"

2017-07-26

POOR SERVICE

"ORDERED 308 AMMO ON THE 5 OF JULY AND AS OF 26 JULY HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT, BUT THEY CHARGED OUR CARD ON THE 6 OF JULY, CONTACTED THEM BY E MAIL AND THEY SAID THEIR PRODUCTION WAS SLOW. RECOMMEND DEALING WITH SOME ON THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH THE DEMAND. I AM HOPING THEIR AMMO IS NOT AS BAD AS THEIR SUPPLER."

2017-04-21

price, service and selection

"I'm able to buy my favorite brand because they carry a full line selection of Winchester- extremely amazing prices and very fast shipping! Thank you Ammo.com!"

2015-12-13

"Great customer service, fast delivery, and the cheapest price. What more can you ask for? "

2015-08-13

"5 Star review is not enough!! Not only do they have a HUGE selection of ammunition, their delievery speed is incredible. I ordered an item and paid for basic ground shipping. I received it the next day!!

I would highly recommend this company. Very easy to browse and order!

2013-06-18

"I just wanted to take this time to express how satisfied I am with the product and prompt service as well as the price which is very reasonable. I could not be happier. Dennis Foraker"

2011-09-14

"Great prices, communication and shopping experience! Shipping was fast! "

2011-09-14

"Priced decently, great communication and very fast delivery!"

2011-09-14

"Great selection of ammo with reasonable prices and volume discounts. Prompt service and reasonable shipping costs. Website is well designed and easy to navigate."

2011-09-13

"I was a little leery of purchasing ammo on the internet, but I though I would try a small order. To my surprise, everything worked out perfectly. The price even with shipping was as good or better than I could find locally, they had what I wanted, ordering was fast and easy, and shipping and delivery was far faster than I expected. Needless to say, I will order again."

Share Ammo.com's store rating