2018-07-09

Horrible experiment! Never again.

"Shipping fee is nearly $100 for my $50 order. Totally is around $150 for 2 cheap dress. Can not cancel order due to no one pick up the phone. Give up after many attempt to contact them. "

2018-03-03

Return policy ****

"I ordered a dress for a great price but decided to return it un-opened because I found something else that covered my body more. However they don't give customer return labels. We are responsible for return fee's after paying for shipping during the order process. I won't be ordering from amiclub again... I'll stick with businesses that send return labels with their merchandise."

2018-02-28

My experience!

"Company refuses to accept returns for items, will not order anything again. I recommend going somewhere else to shop....”

They also do not honor the hefty discounts posted on their site which is what attracted me in the first place. Be careful.

2018-01-16

Horrible

"Ten days ago I placed my order and I contacted them on the 5th day because I never received an order number. They finally sent out my order but they had no problem taking my payment. Now on the 10th day I haven’t received my order after paying for it to be here in 5-7 days. They now have postponed the shipping date to the 18th when it was supposed to be here tomorrow. I’m dissatisfied and will not be shopping here. "

2017-12-20

They deserve negative stars

"Horrible company!! I wanted to cancel an order so I did it first thing in the morning and they sent it through that evening probably because they wanted to dump their cheap shoes on someone. There was no reason not to cancel The order. The straps on 2 of the pairs are short and can't be fastened but they said the manufacturer said they aren't defective. What?! I have pictures showing they can't be fastened! I wasted $123 on their garbage. All they care about is your money not your continued business. Run from this place unless you want to take a chance and waste your money. "

2017-10-19

WASTE OF TIME!

"I ordered a Halloween Costume on October 16th. I have not received a confirmation email or a shipping email. The website said the costume would ship in 12 hours!! It's been over 72 hours since I placed the order. I have tried calling customer service multiple times and every time I call, their automated system has me on hold for 15 minutes then hangs up on me! I emailed and sent messages to their facebook page. No response. I will never order from here again! My order number is 112168502."

2017-08-25

Set Your Expectations Low and You'll Be Thrilled!

"I have been shopping here for a few years now. Generally, I've had a good experience, however, there are a few key things that continue to create frustration.

Positives:

Everything is very cute and generally of great quality! Even their own brand of shoes etc. are very well made and always look exactly as pictured.

They run some amazing sales, driven by coupon codes. At any given time it is not unusual to find a code for 55% off nearly everything on the site. If you sign up for their e-mails, you often will get codes for even more!

Once an order actually ships, it arrives pretty quickly.

Negatives:

Shipping is not cheap and, the only way to get free shipping is by spending a certain amount and then applying a coupon code. Generally this wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that doing so negates any large coupon code driven sales they are running (i.e. if you use a 55% off coupon code, and your cart is over $50 thus making you eligible for free shipping, you have to remove the 55% and thus probably are better off paying for shipping anyway).

Packaging can be a bit sketchy. I've had some cases where everything is packaged nicely into a cardboard box but, others where a box of shoes is put into a thin plastic mailing envelope, resulting in the box getting destroyed during shipping.

The timing to process and ship an order is extremely inconsistent. I've had orders that shipped the same/next day, and I've had orders that didn't ship until 6-7 days after they were placed.

Returns are processed relatively quickly but, you are responsible for return shipping. You also will not have original shipping charges refunded, nor do you have an option to get a refund to your form of payment. All returns are processed as a store credit only!

As the store sells multiple brands, sizes can be fairly inconsistent. A size 9 may be perfect in one shoe, but a size 10 needed just to get your foot into another.

2017-07-16

Awesome service!

"Hey,
I ordered a dress from Amiclubwear, then found these reviews after i ordered. I got really worried that i had lost my money. I didn't get a conformation email, so i emailed them asking for it. By the next day i had a pleasant email back with my order number and saying my dress had been shipped. About a week and a half later my dress arrived : ) Correct size and quality seems fine.
I'd be happy to order from them again!

Amazing!!!

"It was a great experience with AMIClubwear . I got some of their lovely collection of dresses and if I must say it's so beautiful. their delivery service was excellent as I got my order as scheduled."

One Of The Online Shopping Site

"After more than four month I use amiclubweari want to write my review. Discovered almost by accident and I made my first purchase and was slightly worried. After I did an internet search and I realized instead that this is a big online shopping ecommerce site.

I can say that customer service always responds in a day and this is a point in their favor. The shipping times are really fast and there is no problem with the customs. After four orders I can say that the prices are really low and always inclusive of the shipment. Very safe and with many guarantees. I just say everything is perfect!

Happy Shopping! I will suggest everyone try it once.

Fully satisfied

"Amiclubwear is nice website. Service Professionalism: I was really suprised how the support is kind and professional. Shop Amiclubwear is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products. I was very surprised when I saw my product, it's great. It s the best site for me.

I have already orderer several times and never had problems with the delivery. It usually takes roundabout two weeks. Everything you can imagine is there, the shipping is fast and even more if you choose expedited shipping.Very friendly, caring and fast in responses. They solved my problem very fast and in a fair way.

Definitely, I will be back to Amiclubwear and make some shopping.I recommend it to everyone.

Lowest Prices And Best Service

"I've been buying on amiclubwear for many months, I think it is one of the best shop online, who has low price and so many products. The prices are lower than other shop online especially for clothes,shoes,ring and many other awsome product. The site is reliable, like the payment system. The shipping by payment is not expensive and is fast. I bought a "Black Single Sole Pom Pom Accent Chunky Heel Pumps " at a really low price and it's amazing and fits so perfectly. The quality of the shoes was too good just as beautiful as the picture. Now I am a big fan of amiclubwear online shopping.

About the assistance service I never needed it, but I know that they respond so quickly to any question by email. I'm really satisfied with my purchases so I recommend amiclubwear to anyone.

2017-07-14

Quality items with unbeatable prices!

"My new Favorite site to shop online. Has everything I was looking for and the prices are awesome. Shipping is fast. My items came looking exactly like they did on the site. When I got my first order I was happy. 2 days away from receiving another order.
Tracking is great to. Has promo discounts right on the site.

Very good experience with Amiclubwear

"I love amiclubwear cause its trustable and honorable shop ever i seen. Many discounts there and fast shipping make me feel happy every day. I advice to buy something there and you will not be disappointed. I have spend over $300 on this site and am happy. I like the shipping options they give. The support team is very good and polite, they really help you out in the bad times and the good times, that really makes many things more reliable. I've been always satisfied!

Definitely recommend this online shopping store.

Good Price And good Customer Service

"I'm a regular online shopper. Amiclubwear is one of my favourite online shopping website. They have most of the things I'm looking for with good price, good shipping methods and most importantly good customer service.I already bought a lot of things at Amiclubwear and for me it's the best, I've never had any problems at the level of the hardware and the doubts I had always clarified the best way! Do try it and see that you will not regret it! They have a fast shipping, and the best prices in web Customer support extremely fast and efficient ready to provide all the help you need!

I would recommend GearBest to anyone interested in buy something online.

Share Amiclubwear.com's store rating