Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

Sleeping Better

"Arrived early, setup was easy, sleeping much better."

2018-02-14

"Fast shipping and great quality"

Firm mattress, comfortable support

"The memory foam is firmer than I expected. However, it remains very comfortable to sleep on. Compared to my old mattress, a Serta, I do much less turning and repositioning. When I'm really tired, I will sleep in 1 position all night. That I haven't done in YEARS prior to getting the Amerisleep mattress."

2018-02-14

The BEST mattress EVER!!!

"I have fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease and was always in pain when I woke up and now I feel great when I get up in the morning. I definitely recommend this mattress. "

Good mattress

"Took a few days to get used to it but now we love it"

Amerisleep Soundly

"After years of inexpensive mattress toppers we are finally sleeping sound and don’t wake up with aches and pains. "

2018-02-13

A very comfortable and *real* memory form mattress

"The mattress delivered on time and has been comfortable immediately out of the box. I've been loving every sleep on it since."

Comfiest Bed Ever :)

"We got the AS3 mattress. It is literally perfect. I used to be a side sleeper and my boyfriend was a stomach sleeper, now we feel comfortable sleeping in any position. No seriously, this is the best sleep I have ever had, I couldn't be happier.

2018-02-13

Outstanding! An excellent mattress!

"So far, this has been the best mattress I have slept on. Better than Sleep Number and Tempupedic. I own both. Only time will tell."

Great Bed So Far

"We had a great experience with Amerisleep. My husband does lots of research before committing to big on-line purchases and considering we don't buy a new mattress everyday he searched a lot before we contacted Amerisleep. We were debating which mattress to try and needed some advice. The person on the phone was very candid about how 'hard' or 'soft' of a mattress each model would be and was patient with answering any and all questions. We ordered and the mattress arrived quickly. The only tip I would give is that the instructions in the box weren't clear to us so we went to YouTube to see if there was a video to help us with the unpacking. We found the video very helpful. Although the typical new mattress vapors were there, they weren't offensive and we followed the instructions to let the mattress breathe for several hours before putting sheets on it. There's no lingering smell and all is well. We've been sleeping on the mattress for over 30 days now and find it very comfortable. So far it's been great and we hope it stays that way for many years to come."

Great mattress

"I waited several months wondering if purchasing a mattress over the internet would be a good move. It was not. It was a great move! Very pleased and won't be taking advantage of the return policy. "

The best!

"This bed exceeded all of our expectations."

So far so good!

"Everything is great so far!!!"

Easy

"Everything about the purchase was easy and satisfactory! "

Couldn’t be happier!

"Fantastic mattress (AS3), service, and pick up coordination. Only hiccup was the company to do the pickup went awol over the weekend, but that’s not on Amerisleep. Thank you! "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.