Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

instant sleeper

"I bought a new pillow to celebrate my new mattress (Amerisleep). when my head hit my pillow and my Amerisleep I was
out like a light. I slept so sound I was in the same position when I woke up. I haven't slept so good in years. Hey! everybody
buy an Amerisleep . You won't believe it until you try it.!!!

Comfort

"Delivered on time, extremely comfortable."

U

"So far so good . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-12-06

Excellent service and delivery time

"The delivery time was great. I contacted Amerisleep a couple of times before ordering and got prompt courteous replies. "

They make it right!!

"I purchased and AS3 mattress. After 30 days I still found it to be to firm, I was having pressure points. I called and they were very helpful and polite. I decided to try an AS4 mattress as opposed to getting a topper. They are assisting in donating my original mattress. Best customer service I have ever experienced."

2017-12-05

Excellent mattress, if not for me, excellent return experience

"I am on an extended quest for the perfect mattress for me and my wife. We found a Tempurpedic mattress probably 15 years ago that was amazing, for us. It eventually wore out, but we could never find one that was the same. So we have been hunting. We bought a Casper mattress (Latex) that seemed to be ok, but we soon realized was too firm for us. We tried one, then another memory foam mattress topper, but that didn't work for us.

I did a lot of research and chose that Amerisleep AS4. This mattress seemed far closer to what we had hoped for -- the nice softness and forgiveness of a memory foam mattress, but without some of the other characteristics that people tend not to like -- you don't sink in or "get caught", and the issues with head that many complain about with memory foam seem well handled by the AS4. I have now slept on this mattress for 6 weeks, and unfortunately for my wife and I it's not a keeper. What we have come to understand is that there is probably no magic mattress that works for everyone, and that makes finding a new one terribly difficult. There's nothing I have found that really helps you know if a mattress is suitable for you; maybe at best, reviews and comments help narrow down the field.

My research was fine, and the Amerisleep AS4 lives up to many of the claims it makes. For us, the mattress has two surprising flaws. First, while it embraces hips and shoulders pretty well, it's overly firm for other less heavy parts like legs, arms, and head. We both felt that it was hard to get comfortable (for us) if we had simple aches and pains. Second, I found that it didn't have enough support for me when I sleep on my back -- I wake with aching back or neck many days. This version of the Amerisleep line is aimed at side-sleepers, and when I am sleeping on my side, it seems to fit well. When I am on my back, not so much -- that firmness is still annoying to me, but it seems like my butt is just sinking in, rather than being supported. I can tell you that this is far better than what I experienced on the previous Casper mattress, but it may well be that it's just that neither happens to be right for me.

What I can say is that all my interactions with Amerisleep have been positive. I asked a few questions, and they promptly answered. I ordered the mattress and it arrived on the date predicted. I have now returned the mattress and this process was straightforward, just as promised.

I really have nothing bad to say other than that it pretty much sucks to get old. I may be looking for a non-existent product. I hope your search stops here and that you find a much more suitable experience with Amerisleep.

We love this mattress!

"After sleeping on traditional mattresses for 40 years, I was just introduced to a good night's sleep with this mattress. The one we purchased was a little firmer than we thought we might like and Amerisleep sent out a complimentary comfort layer to help us to know what the next level up might feel like. It made a big difference for us, and made the sleeping experience that much better for us. It is remarkable to wake up in the same position where I fell asleep. This never would have been possible with traditional spring mattresses, regardless of the pillow top it might have had."

2017-12-05

Ok Mattress. Not better than the others and much more expensive.

"Just so-so. High priced and not much more comfortable than some half the price."

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

A rep from Amerisleep, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey there — Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We do want to let you know that you are still in your 100-night sleep trial. So if you can give us a call at 800-500-4233, we can help to get you comfortable. If you simply want to return the mattress, we can arrange that as well. We hope to hear from you!”

Great Mattress

"Delivery was fast, mattress is very comfortable. "

Delivered the GOODS!!!

"Shopping for anything online can be a little scary, much less for a $5,000 bed. I reviewed all the reference material I could find and the research led me to choose Amerisleep. I ordered a split king with adjustable frame. Everything arrived ahead of schedule and worked perfectly. The mattresses are great! We had an inferior quality foam mattress prior to the Amerisleep and it was SO HOT so we were a little apprehensive about the heat issue. Not to worry! No heat and the most comfortable sleep we have had in years. Recommend Amerisleep for the best value out there for a very fine product.

Service was very fine and we would recommend this product without reservation.

Excellent mattress

"You won't regret if you purchase it. My sleeping is better since I purchased the mattress."

Best Sleep of my Life

"I was nervous about spending 1200 on a mattress but its been worth every dollar. My quality of life has gone noticably up with the better quality sleep."

2017-12-04

Way to stiff and wake up with back pain

"I purchased what is supposed to be the softer version but it is really hard, I can't sleep comfortably on my side and I wake up with back pain."

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

A rep from Amerisleep, Amerisleep, has responded

So far so good !

"No issues really happy with my purchase

2017-12-03

All as promised

"Get service and a great mattress. "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.