Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.15/10
Customer service: 8.87/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.33/10
2018-05-22

"I am really thankful for this mattress. I sleep better on it than I did before. (:"

Good Service So Far

"We ordered the mattress after reading lots of reviews online (mostly from the Amerisleep site). We ordered the mid range softness and found it to be much too firm for our liking. The quality was good and there was no gassing odor at all. We tried for several weeks to get used to it as suggested but had to ultimately give up and buy a traditional pillow top from another company. We are currently in the process of returning the Amerisleep product. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be hassle free and we will get our money back as guaranteed.

I have nothing negative to say other than it just didn't work for us. I know a lot of people really like the feel, I think I just expected it to be softer/squishier.

Amerisleep Delivered

"We initially bought an AS3 mattress that we found too firm, so traded for an AS4. The entire delivery and return experience was as simple and easy as they advertise. We would definitely recommend Amerisleep and confirm that you can take their customer service claims at face value. Great consumer experience!"

2018-05-21

Easy process, comfy bed

"I found this all to be a very easy, lovely experience. I ordered the bed and was a little sad that the expected delivery date was almost a month off, but then I promptly got a shipping notice and I had my bed within a week. So that was a pleasant surprise! The bed was easy to set up and we slept on it the first night. I find it really comfortable. The only drawback to this whole process is that if you buy a bed from a conventional store, they take your old bed away, but this time we had to pay a junk hauler to take our bed, which was just an added cost. But overall it was worth it and I love my bed!"

2018-05-20

Love my mattress

"I ordered the A3 after reading reviews and recommendations. I. Love. It. I have recommended it to family and friends. My hip pain resolved right away, and my back pain resolved in a couple of days. I am sleeping better. "

2018-05-20

Great experience

"Matteresse came quickly and the setup was easy. The box was heavy but managed it upstairs. It took a bit but now can’t wait until bed time. I have back trouble weight 200lb. We got the one step down from the firmest. It was a bit hard but we have grown to love it. If we were to do it again. I might consider the middle finger option. I think it would be great too. "

2018-05-19

Chronic Back Pain No More!

"I read the reviews, liked the idea of 100 days to try out a bed instead of a couple of minutes in a store and bought my first bed 'on-line.'

I have a back problem that makes sleeping in a bed for more than 4 hours at a time - impossible or very painful.

I was very hopeful after reading all of the Amerisleep reviews - AND this bed has changed my life!!! From night ONE my back pain is gone!! I can't believe the difference in the 'quality of my life' this bed has made!! I especially payed close attention to any of the reviews that mentioned "they had back pain issues" - and now I happily add another review - PRAISING THIS BED - IT HAS RID ME OF MY BACK PAIN!!! THANK YOU AMERISLEEP!!!! : )

FYI: After reading the reviews - I got the AS3 and found it to be plenty firm. I wouldn't want it any firmer. Also - we had a Select Comfort bed - and the base frame from that bed works perfect with Amerisleep's mattress!!!

2018-05-18

Love my bed!!

"I love the Amerisleep bed! For the first time in years I am able to stand up straight when I get out of bed. The company was quick to answer any questions I had and the bed came faster than they originally told me. I was worried about sleeping hot because I am very hot natured but I have been cool and comfy. Love the bed and highly recommend it. "

2018-05-18

My back doesn’t hurt anymore.

"My wife and I can finally sleep without waking up the next day wanting to die! "

2018-05-17

Amerisleep Excellent Customer Service, Mattress not a Good fit for us

"Oh how I wish the mattress had worked out. We ordered an AS3 mattress as a middle of the road option for a side sleeper and a stomach sleeper. Unfortunately it was far, far too firm for me (side sleeper). So here's the good and the bad:

The bad- 1) way too firm causing much difficulty sleeping 2) Amerisleep requires a 30 day minimum trial period. I knew after night one that the mattress wasn't going to work out. So we were stuck with it for another 29 nights of discomfort. Not sleeping well and joint pain for 30 nights is not an ideal situation at all.

The good- Excellent customer service and follow through. We received the mattress within 48 hours of ordering. When we could actually return it, they were helpful, prompt and took care of things ASAP. The mattress was picked up within 48 hours and a credit issued within the week. Fantastic service. We appreciate this as the replacement that we ordered from a different company STILL hasn't arrived 9 days later...

2018-05-17

Terrible delivery service

"The delivery service left the mattress outside in the street in the rain instead of bringing it into my house. I was home waiting for the mattress and they never even rang the doorbell. I also have a mud/mail room that is easy to access"

2018-05-16

Best Mattress Company Ever!

"Great company that worked until the end to make sure the customer was satisfied. Original purchase of Mattress was too firm and the quickly made good on their promise of 100% customer satisfaction. Great customer service and great mattress."

2018-05-15

It's been over 1 year and can't live without!

"I have had my Amerisleep mattress since April 2017 (over 1 year.) I didn't like it at first, which they warn about. It really did take my body some time to get use to it. But I LOVE IT now! I hate sleeping at my girlfriend's place because her $200 mattress makes my back hurt. As much as the price tag hurt, my bad back and neck are thanking me."

2018-05-14

Amazing service

"I happened upon this website from a co worker who did all the research! We received the bed and mattress protector when we were promised delivery. The simple set up was wonderful! My husband and I are are very happy with the quality of the mattress as well as the service we were given! thank you so much!"

2018-05-14

"Close but No Cigar"

"Ordering was simple and bed was received promptly. Bed was just a little too hard for us and we are returning it. "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.