amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.05/10
Customer service: 9.02/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.73/10

Awesome

"Changed out to an AS4 from an AS3 without any hesitation from the company. They were awesome with the exchange. Very simple. "

2018-08-15

Great service and the product is also great

"Customer service was excellent"

Absolutely NO problems...

"see title! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "

2018-08-14

Great bed

"Love the bed but it sleeps WAY too hot for me. I read Lots of reviews before purchasing and they all said the AS3 slept cool not hot but I do not find this to be true. It's way hot. "

Love my bed very much

"It's great and very comfortable. It is what I read it would be. I was a bit worried about not trying it but I was really happy when I tried it. It's perfect for my side sleeping self"

Excellent customer service.

"Excellent customer service and courtesy from staff."

2018-08-11

Fast delivery and great quality

"Did my research online and was the best for 2017 ordered the quality and product was superb "

Awesome pillow!

"Best pillow I have ever had!"

2018-08-11

Excellent comfort, just a bit warm.

"Extremely comfortable and easy to sleep on, I fall asleep faster than I ever have before. I do get a bit warm at times but it’s not a deal breaker. "

2018-08-09

"We're very happy with our Amerisleep AS3 mattress. The hip pain that I'd been having previously, completely disappeared after the first night of using the new mattress! My husband had the same positive experience with previous back pain.

Small points: The mattress came a day early. I considered that a plus -- but it would have been good to be notified, so I could make sure someone took it into the house. I was concerned at how beaten up the packaging was; but luckily, the mattress inside wasn't damaged.

When we first put the mattress on top of our old box springs, it felt too soft - especially along the edges where I felt like I might roll out of bed. Amerisleep recommends placing "… a piece of 3/4” moisture resistant plywood directly on top” of the box spring. Once we did this, the mattress was the perfect amount of firm-soft for us.

2018-08-09

Best mattress and customer experience

"Amerisleep delivered a mattress that is comfortable and solved the sore back I experienced with my previous mattress. They are also one of the best at providing support and money back guarantee.to insure you have a product that they stand behind."

2018-08-08

Great buy

"The bed is very comfortable and I love that it’s adjustable. The only thing I would change is the form of delivery. I wish they had a delivery option that drops the bed to the room of choice. Overall I love it."

2018-08-07

AS3 Mattress

"Great product with just the right level of softness/firmness. Best choice of balance."

2018-08-06

Softy n Cozy

"Painless sleep by morning"

2018-08-06

Outstanding experience

"Easy to navigate and purchase, great follow up, delivered on time and in great condition. Enjoying it so far! "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.