amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.01/10
Customer service: 9.04/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.72/10

Love my bed very much

"It's great and very comfortable. It is what I read it would be. I was a bit worried about not trying it but I was really happy when I tried it. It's perfect for my side sleeping self"

Excellent customer service.

"Excellent customer service and courtesy from staff."

2018-08-11

Fast delivery and great quality

"Did my research online and was the best for 2017 ordered the quality and product was superb "

Awesome pillow!

"Best pillow I have ever had!"

2018-08-11

Excellent comfort, just a bit warm.

"Extremely comfortable and easy to sleep on, I fall asleep faster than I ever have before. I do get a bit warm at times but it’s not a deal breaker. "

2018-08-09

"We're very happy with our Amerisleep AS3 mattress. The hip pain that I'd been having previously, completely disappeared after the first night of using the new mattress! My husband had the same positive experience with previous back pain.

Small points: The mattress came a day early. I considered that a plus -- but it would have been good to be notified, so I could make sure someone took it into the house. I was concerned at how beaten up the packaging was; but luckily, the mattress inside wasn't damaged.

When we first put the mattress on top of our old box springs, it felt too soft - especially along the edges where I felt like I might roll out of bed. Amerisleep recommends placing "… a piece of 3/4” moisture resistant plywood directly on top” of the box spring. Once we did this, the mattress was the perfect amount of firm-soft for us.

2018-08-09

Best mattress and customer experience

"Amerisleep delivered a mattress that is comfortable and solved the sore back I experienced with my previous mattress. They are also one of the best at providing support and money back guarantee.to insure you have a product that they stand behind."

2018-08-08

Great buy

"The bed is very comfortable and I love that it’s adjustable. The only thing I would change is the form of delivery. I wish they had a delivery option that drops the bed to the room of choice. Overall I love it."

2018-08-07

AS3 Mattress

"Great product with just the right level of softness/firmness. Best choice of balance."

2018-08-06

Softy n Cozy

"Painless sleep by morning"

2018-08-06

Outstanding experience

"Easy to navigate and purchase, great follow up, delivered on time and in great condition. Enjoying it so far! "

Awesome

"We replaced our pillow top mattress, and my husband and I haven't slept better in years. I highly recommend this mattress. I did my research and it paid off.

didnt come

"terrible company. did not deliver. said mattress was going to arrive two weeks before they could get it. Planned my entire move around it. Had to stay in hotels at my own expense for 4+ days until I could get another mattress. "

Amerisleep's Avatar
Amerisleep from Amerisleep has responded
Posted Aug-08-2018

“Hi. Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry that we weren't able to get your mattress to you in a timely manner. Once our mattresses ship out via FedEx, we're unable to offer an expedited shipping option, as FedEx cannot change the shipping method once the package is in transit. That said, if we could've caught it prior to shipment, we would have been able to edit the shipping method for you. Again, I do want to apologize for the delay you had in getting your mattress. If you do have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at (800) 500-4233.”

Great product

"Great and comfortable bed"

Amerisleep was awesome...

"I loved my experience. So easy!! I ended up not keeping the mattress due to a shoulder injury. I needed something super soft. Amerisleep made my return such an easy process. I would recommend this mattress to anyone...try it out! Especially back sleepers. Formed well to my back where needed. You can't lose with the 90 day trial. Thanks!!!"

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.