Stores > American RV Company

626-513-4777
      626-969-4904
      sales@americanrvcompany.com
      626-513-4777

Voice your opinion! Review American RV Company by clicking a star below.

2012-11-04

"excellent service best price anywhere, even with the shipping. No nonsense, just as I like it.
great job everyone

GD

2012-11-03

"Good parts availability and service."

2012-11-03

"Recently I found myself needing some parts for my 2008 Dutchmen Colorado RV. In talking with local retailers for the parts I required I realized not only were they expensive, but would take a while to come in. I started searching online and came accross American RV. Not only were the prices very reasonable, but were available internationally. Obviously being from Canada this appealed very highly to me, but I was astounded how quickly they were able to be delivered. The whole experience was very enjoyable and painless. Not only was I satisfied with everything, but I also told all my co-workers about the site. Thank you."

2012-11-03

"The part I needed was easy to find and the price was right in the range I was looking for. It shipped the next day and was delivered on the date that was posted. I will highly recommend American RV to my family and friends and will be doing business with them again."

2012-11-02

"Found the exact parts I needed. Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. No complaints at all. I will order from them in the future."

2012-11-01

"Fast delivery/easy to install/good price Thanks"

2012-11-01

"I had a great experience with American RV Company. It was my first purchase with them but not my last. They had a great price on a good product. It was shipped fast, not complaints."

2012-10-31

"Furnace arrived on time as promised. No damage,no problem thanks. Something needed for my rv I will go to American RV.
Once again thanks.
james Lee

2012-10-30

"We were very happy with the furnace part we ordered and received and the money we saved by buying it from American RV. Even with the shipping costs to BC, Canada, we still saved over $75 by ordering it from you and the part was well packaged, therefore arrived safely. Our only question is why you only offer UPS as your shipping company. Due to where we live, UPS only delivered as far as Kelowna, 100 miles from where we live. From Kelowna, UPS uses the Canadian postal service to outlying rural areas, therefore adding 2-3 more days for delivery. We have used Fedex in the past from other companies and received door to door service and also with no additional brokerage fees added. With the excellent service we received from your company, we would like to recommend Fedex as an alternative shipper to Canada to make your entire delivery service complete. If we had used Fedex, we would have saved $95. Thank you again for your excellence in overnight order and shipment. Your website was so easy to use and answered all my questions with such ease, it wasn't necessary to call customer service to complete my order."

2012-10-29

"This company price good but customer service is horrible!!
I ordered generator with accessory and some other stuff at 10/25/2012 then I got confirmation letter right after order but I did not get any shipping notice till Monday(10/29/2012) then I called then asking what I'd going on my order then the lady told me I need wait 4weeks to ship!! Because they don't have stock! If they don't have any stock, they explain to customer but they did not. So I waste my time for 5days(3business day). Then I couldn't waste my time so I said to cancel then she looked up then found one and ship Wendsday. That's means I am not complain I have to wait for 4 weeks! So I asked to them get free upgrade shipping but they said no!!! Because it is not late and they was gonna send email to me today or tomorrow to explain wait 4 weeks. Haha!!! Here is point they did not check up well then just said to me their on time. I want to cancel because horrible service but price is cheap so I can't not cancel !! Damn it!!!!

Yes you called me asked fix the review to positive but I didn't want to so I said no then you asked me again if you do go back to 4 weeks process then what I was going to do. So I said I would cancel then you said then you said I couldn't leave the review cuz I didn't purchase anything. Then I said if you do like that I will email to this site. This was good helping?? Even paid extra $100.

2012-10-29

"American RV Company was right on the go from the time I ordered the product for my RV refrigerator. It was shipped to me in very good time & fashion. It arrived in good shape & my RV technican & myself put this cooling coil on. I do believe that my refrigerator has worked better now than ever before. We placed it in service on 10/15/12."

2012-10-26

"This is a great place to purchase rv supply and hitches , the prices are really good ,I saved 100$ by buying from American Rv Company , and they delivered on time . was a great experience will definetly buy from them again.

2012-10-26

"Excellent, from order to delivery it went great. Will order again"

2012-10-24

"Excellent website and received items on time and was pleased with my products."

2012-10-23

"very please with the service well recomand"

Share American RV Company's store rating

American RV Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

American RV Company is not a merchant member
American RV Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!