M-F 7-5:30 PST and Sat 7-3:30 PST
    626-513-4777

2012-11-13

"Excellent customer service."

2012-11-13

"Excellent service. The item I ordered was packed well and arrived in a couple of days. The price was well below any other I had found on the internet for the same item. I installed the item and it worked perfectly. I would highly recommend American RV and will shop there again for any future RV needs."

2012-11-12

"their service was prompt and accurate, i will buy from in the future"

2012-11-12

"Ordered a refrigerator door handle for an older model rv. This part was hard to find and American RV was one of the few dealers that could supply it. Shipping was incredibly fast ...and part arrived perfectly. Excellent transaction...thank you "

2012-11-12

"It wasn't so much the product ( domestic toilet ) it was the service, especially tracking. This is a 5 Star company."

2012-11-12

"They did great. I love them"

2012-11-11

"Very good experience on phone and by e mail with technicians. Sent me a competitively priced circuit board for Atwood water heater promptly. I am very pleased. "

2012-11-10

"I purchased some LED replacement lights for my RV. The manufacturer labeled the LED bulbs as "warm white" but one was actually "cool white". The package was labeled wrong.
I reported the error to American RV and they (Gina with customer service) responded immediately, shipped me the correct light and was very, very helpful in the exchange.
I have nothing but praise for the way the error was handled and will definitely order from American RV again(I actually placed two more orders since this incident).

Thanks, Richard

2012-11-08

"The items I purchaseed online were delivered promptly and as advertised. I am completely satisfied with the transaction and will probably patronize your site again; I will probably try to combine a bigger order and hopefully save on the shipping which is rather high for a single item or two that are not very expensive. Thank you!"

2012-11-08

"order was received quicker than expected. good price. shipping seems steep for the weight of the order."

2012-11-05

"Prompt delivery. Item easy to install with instructions and solved camper problem."

2012-11-05

"Smooth! I will use ARVC again for my travel trailer needs. Worked as advertised, no problems, quick service."

2012-11-04

"My overall experience was great. I purchased this item on a Sunday and needed it by Saturday. The order status was communicated through the entire process including email updates as to when it would ship along with a tracking numbrer when it did ship. I had my part in time with no issues.

Thanks very much!

2012-11-04

"The product was exactely what I needed. At last, my fridge is working with electricity, at very low cost! I'm living in Quebec, and delivery time was respected without surprise! Was the first time buying at American RV Company, but surely not the last ( naturally, I hope not, but...)"

2012-11-04

"Unit arrived on time, well packaged"

Share American RV Company's store rating