Stores > Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.51/10 3.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amazon.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

Consistent Excellent Service

"I place dozens of orders with Amazon monthly, and consistently find their prices excellent and shipping fast. Most recently, I purchased a product for our coffee system, which came through a 3rd party seller. The product arrived but wasn't complete. I opened a chat with customer service, and they offered to replace it. I told them I'd prefer not to take apart my coffee maker to remove the parts to send back, and they customer service agent went ahead and gave me a full refund and said to just order it again to get the missing parts. Wow! Not the first time Amazon has gone out of it's way to correct an order problem for me."

2017-08-11

Horrible international shippinng

"We received damaged books. Both of them had visible scars on edges. One of them had a top right corner damaged (that looked like a dent) even though it was extra wrapped in foil. The other one also looked like it was a used item, while we ordered and paid for a new one. The reason is obvious: items were wrongly packed for an international shipping.

We paid for the delivery almost half of the price of both items and thus expected that we'll receive new books in perfect condition. They were meant for gifts for our serious business partner. Meanwhile, we received damaged goods. Someone named "Ganesh" from Amazon's Customer Service offered us a 5$ "promotional certificate" as compensation (total order was 103$).

Never ever Amazon again!

2017-08-10

Bought 2 shoes on amazon.com

"Bought 2 NB shoes on amazon.com, the quality is great, fast shipping!"

2017-08-10

Customer Service at Amazon is horrible!

"I had a terrible experience dealing with Amazon customer service. I have been using Amazon for many years and never had a problem with automated on line orders. Last Saturday I did have a problem with a purchase and had to contact customer service, This is when things fell apart. The customer service team, while polite, is completely inefficient, unresponsive and incompetent. I spent 4 days answering questions and spending time on the phone with their supervisors. Nothing was achieved, I wasted my time, and the order was cancelled. Long story short, I wasted 4 days trying to purchase and item and all I got was the run around by a team of polite clowns. Moral of the story, if your order ends up in Customer Service, do yourself a favor, cancel the order and find yourself another vendor. Amazon customer service is not!!!"

2017-08-07

3rd party seller

"Ordered a shower door with shipping included. I can't write the whole drama because it's been 3 months of stress. Bottom line I was sent to collections by FEDEX because the third party seller, house dynamics, didn't pay their shipping bill on the order. Amazon seems to be standing by their third party seller instead of making things right with their customer. Be careful ordering on amazon, you aren't always supported against third party sellers mistakes."

2017-08-03

Amazon is horrible

"I ordered an item on Amazon, It came in damaged, so i filed a claim and they cancelled my claim, so i decided to return the order,a week later i contacted Amazon about it, and they said i shouldn't worry about it and i'll get my refund, now two weeks the f%ckers are telling me it's lost in transit, and they dont have the seller's number, f Amazon, they are the worst"

2017-07-29

the run around

"I ordered a stainless steel pool ladder. the company sent the wrong ladder and when I called amazon about ordering the one I ordered the girl emailed the company and told them the product was damaged but I told that amazon does not have third party phone numbers so I think if they are going to sell other peoples or companies products they need numbers so the customer can atleast contact the seller "

2017-07-29

Charged 9 days after I canceled my order.

"I made a order,after I realised the seller had no reviews and the item was priced too good to be true I canceled the order.

I contacted their customer support 4 days later to try to get it canceled again but it still was not canceled.
Today(7/29) I was charged for the item that I already tried to cancel twice(9 days later).

I contacted their support again telling them that the seller is most likely a scam and they gave me a fake tracking number.
I was told I have to wait 2 weeks to get it resolved,and I guess I have to just let my bank account get overdrafted from this charge.

I would not recommend this site,there are too many scams and amazon customer support is next to useless.

Macon Georgia
2017-07-28

Good Site Saves me lots of money

"I Save a lot of money on everyday Products on amazon for my Business and personal use. The Prices are Great and the Shipping is fast, I love amazon prime , with video streaming and free shipping. My husband loves to shop and it saves us a ton of money. However, You have to be very careful with their review system, A few of my reviews have been kicked out over stupid stuff, so its hard to give a good review with good information for customer use."

2017-07-25

Charged for shipping and tax on Prime Eligible items

"I was on amazon.com buying some books they all said prime and were Prime Eligible items so I thought it was free shipping but i noticed i was charged both for shipping and tax when my state it was tax free in march 24 the last time i ordered from amazon but charged tax on july 20th i live in Maine a state that has a regular but not a online sales tax so not only was i charged shipping i was also charged tax that only applies in stores and other bussiness not online or mail order meaning amazon charged to my credit card over 25 dollars of false taxes and over 50 dollars in shipping charges i was able to call amazon and they fixed the shipping charge but not the taxes and my credit card company did not fix the taxes"

pointraiser's Avatar

Toronto
2017-07-21

Didn't had a problem with them

"I shopped through amazon for parkour shoes a week ago.
The price was very low and it was a really good deal.
Product was delivered as expected.

2017-07-18

I ORDERD SAME DAY DELIVERY AND ITS GETTING HERE TOMMOROW

"It is terrible I hate amazon. It never works and always over charges me "

2017-07-18

slow shipping

"amazon seems to only be concern about getting bigger. I have not gotten an order on time for over a year now. The boxes show up looking like someone threw items a the box instead of packing it. The customer service is terrible, they can not tell you when your order will ship and will not let you cancel because we are preparing which take a week. "

2017-07-17

Price Comparison

"Trust me, I order a bunch on Amazon for convenience. Just priced checked an item I wanted and it was $10.46 for a 14oz jar and you can buy it from your local Walmart or Payless for $3.78. Is Amazons shipping really free!!! I posted this on Amazon and my review was shut down as cannot be posted due to price comparisons. I have spent thousands over the years and they fear a price comparison. No one can post anything unless you buy the product. Let the buyer beware!

2017-07-16

Amzaon shipping is the worst

"I'm about ready to give up on Amazon and do all my shopping on Ebay..who wants Sunday delivery at midnight...like anyone is going to be awake at that hour to fetch a package...especially on a sunday...are you kidding me...still waiting and it's past my bedtime...not very happy!!!"

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!