Stores > Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.15/10 4.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amazon.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-20

"I ordered something from Amazon and I received my package on time in fact it was delivered a day before the original delivery day "

2018-02-19

Delivery issues

"Used to order from amazon for years but this past year has been consistently bad and I think I'm done ordering from amazon. No one else has issue that delivers to me. I paid 12 dollars for guaranteed delivery. Call customer service. They send the driver back out several hours later. DRIVER DOES THE SAME THING. they have my number and address, I tell them to call if have any issues. Nothing. Receive notification for fail delivery attempt. Cancel my order because I've had enough"

2018-02-17

Bait and switch

"Attracted to amazon by a google ad for a microwave priced at $81 by amazon prime. Added to cart no problem. While updating my credit card number which too about 60 seconds, the item became $271. Contacted support and was told not available through prime. Rechecked 36 hours later and prime had relisted it at $201. Neither online nor phone support would honor the advertised price, but offered to sell it for the new price. "

2018-02-12

Buen sitio de compras

"Un sitio excepcional para realizar compras, buenos productos"

2018-02-10

Another company that'a great until it comes to customer service

"Ordered a product on Amazon and decided to use Locker for the first time. Order was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Nothing. Wait for today. Nothing.

So I reach out to customer service via their app and chat with someone. He says he needs to call me, so I give my number.

I get a call and answer to hold music. I absolutely HATE when call centers do this. You call ME to put me on hold? Screw that, and screw Amazon.

Amazon is going downhill. It's becoming like Google. Something you rely on almost exclusively that has lost touch with customers. Competition needs to sweep in that focuses on customer support.

2018-02-10

Completely unreliable shipping and delivery

"Amazon used to be my go to but they have become completely unreliable and incompetent. What good is a "Guaranteed delivery date" when it is inaccurate. Once again amazon has failed to deliver the product on it's guaranteed delievery date. Item was purchased on 2/7/18 with Free 2 day prime delivery and a guaranteed delivery date of 2/9/18. Item has not arrived and the date is past. Amazon is really missing the boat with this. I have purchased hundreds of products through amazon over the years and in the past 24 months the majority of them have not arrived by the date they were guaranteed to arrive by. This goes from products that were sold by amazon as well as fulfilled by amazon. I've had to return items that were purchased for birthday and christmas gifts well in advance of the date needed, that had not arrived in time despite "guaranteed 2 day shipping". This will be there downfall.

2018-02-07

Worst experience Ever with Ring purchase from Amazon.com

"Amazon needs to have better requirements for the sellers. I was sold a fake Vera ****. I received it a week late. I returned it. I am still waiting on my refund. Sonis Jewerly stated on their Amazon page that the ring was a 14kt gold diamond Vera **** Love Collections. It seems like Amazon is protecting the seller not the buyer. Amazon should not allow fake items to be sold on their site. I thought they were awesome, but this is unacceptable. I was a Prime Members. @amazon"

2018-01-31

Really Horrible. They just their services but can not maintain.

"Very very bad. If you order 10 products then possible in 5 products may have problems."

2018-01-29

Bad experience ever!

"I’ve been using Amazon for a while. At first it seems good, but then i didn’t get my orders even though in my account it said those orders were delivered. My first bad experience with them was with my flower pot. It’s supposed to be delivered on the day they promised, but it turned out at my door on the next day. And my recent even worse experience was another order of 2 fake flowers. In the system, it said the parcel was delivered to me but unfortunately there was none. I called their customer service many times, they offered me a replacement for the one which wasn’t fulfilled by Amazon. I did believe that replaced flower would arrive today, but AGAIN, there was none. The funny part is in the system, AGAIN, it said the replacement was delivered already!!!! Hello?!?! Where on earth is my flower!?!?!

I’ve wasted my three days for nothing, staying at home. I just gave them another call this afternoon and they asked me to wait for another day for the delivery. Excuse me?!? Should i still believe in your service?!? I think NOPE!!

Just waiting for other orders to be delivered (finger crossed!), then I’m done!!! Bye!!!

2018-01-26

Terrible

"Used amazon for a while but the last few months been hell every time I order something I never received it or it comes late even after I pay for next day "

2018-01-24

Price Vs Speed comparison

"I've been purchasing basic home necessities that I used to buy from my local drugmart from drugstore . com along with random stores from G shopping and compared to amazon for the past month. What I'm finding is that certain items will be cheaper outside of Amazon, so its always good to check shopping comparison sites / google for things you order frequently. There will always be a slightly lower price than Amazon - almost ALWAYS - and its important to save on items even toothbrushes and vitamins.. but what I found is that shipping is most always 1-2 days with amazon, and 3-6 days with others. So for speed and reasonable price amazon wins and gets 4 stars...but if you are organized and can buy things in advance to your runout, google shopping is a wise comparison"

2018-01-23

Best Online Retailer

"I don't understand all these low reviews. Amazon always works to make the customer happy. Alot of stories go by where amazon refunds the item and buyers keep the item as well. Amazon always tries to make the customer happy no matter what. This will definitely dominate the global online market eventually."

2018-01-23

cheap and quality

"bought a silver earrings, the quality is very good!"

2018-01-21

We have been avid Amazon and Amazon Video users for the past 6 years with great success.

"Sure their shipping isn't always on time, but I would say out of a hundred maybe 2-3 were delayed. Their return when it is one of their prime items is bar none one of the best we used. The same day a return is tracked in by the carrier we either receive a credit that same day or a replacement is on it's way. All the folks that complain that the prices are not the best, that's on you. If you find something that is x amount or % cheaper than it's up to you to purchase that item from another retailer.
Here a real example: We ordered an air rifle that was defective on arrival, showed up on time after the two day shipping. This was Thursday afternoon. I created a return shipping label that evening on the premise to get a replacement order. The next day my wife sent the package off via the carrier and on Saturday I had my replacement.

2018-01-21

Hire BETTER DRIVERS

"I loved amazon for the fact it was simple/convenient and surprisingly fast! However, I just tracked one of your drivers to my door where my package was supposed to arrive and it is nowhere to be found. Online purchasing isn't something I do very often because I have anxiety and hate losing out on items; getting my hopes up just to be disappointed. Not only could you "do nothing" all I received was a refund. Okay, great. My money back. I want the item. This caused me trouble. You should be re-sending me the item ASAP. Not only that, WHY can you not contact the Driver who misplaced my order? That makes absolutely no sense. How the hell do you get in contact with them if they are having any issues then? Not at all? no. Im highly disappointed in Amazon. I thought they would have at least RECTIFIED this situation better. Now, my earring hole may close up because i already took a risk by getting piercings online since I couldn't get to the store.

Sincerely
Ticked off

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!