Amazon.com

Customer service: 4.70/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.91/10
2018-09-22

Absolute nightmare!!!

"My Nephew had done research on gaming computers and along with the experts he knew decided on Cyberpower. I had saved for a year to purchase the desktop, monitor etc for his 21st birthday. Since I was (no longer) a Prime member I ordered everything 3 days before his birthday as a surprise, counting on 2 day shipping. The shipment was 4 days late. I was furious and he was disappointed. I sent him a screenshot of the invoice to let him know it would arrive some day.a.. When it arrived we found a promotional offer from Cyberpower if we posted a review of the system on Amazon. We were unable to post a review. Reviews were blocked do to "unusual activity". After my 5th contact with Amazon "customer service" I was told they could not find the issue. After several emails to show them a screenshot of the block, the url etc. I still have not heard back. Calling Cyberpower customer service was the best thing I have ever done. Excellent cust svc on their part!

2018-09-11

Slow shipping

"I bought some books last month and they were sent to me yesterday. very slow shipping!"

2018-09-07

Online Paradise

"Enjoying shopping for all my **** heels "

2018-09-07

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"I have been a Prime member since 2007. Amazing how horrible service has gotten in the last 11 years. Prime membership goes up, and customer service goest down. I will never deal with them again. I have also been banned from leaving reviews saying I was biased for the reseller. I have no idea who the reseller is. I live in a small town, and have no affiliation with any of them.

Also, when they refunded me for something, they refunded it to a debit card on a closed bank account. Said there was no other way. Somebody ended up with my $119.... but not me.

2018-09-04

Horrible Service - What's happening to Amazon?!!

"Do not buy from Amazon. Their customer service has become among the worst in the industry. I purchased a number of items all of which were not the products that I ordered, were defective, and/or were damaged. I was instructed to return the items at my cost and Amazon would refund the money and reimburse me for the shipping charges. Amazon did not refund my money and did not reimburse me for the shipping charges. I spent four months hassling with customer service in an attempt to resolve the matter. Amazon has refused to do anything about it and, in fact, has told me that if I raise the issue with them anymore, I will be ignored. That is some excellent customer service. I have no products, I have no refund, and I have not been reimbursed. The letter I sent was addressed to Mike Roth, the Vice President of North America Operations. He referred the matter to a customer service specialist to take care of whose name was Amanda Beach. Amanda is the most obnoxious and hostile Amazon representative. The public should be careful in buying from Amazon unless they guarantee you a refund with a prepaid shipping label. Amazon is next on the list to go downhill. When a company customer service fails, the company falls through the hole. The next thing to come is that Amazon’s fulfillment centers will be for sale, along with their newly purchased Amazon prime aircraft.

YG

2018-08-31

stay away

"I was a paid prime business member for 4 years. In the last 6 months their 2 day shipping has often turned into 1-2 weeks, Items they are shipping have not been what I have ordered, their customer service is horrific refusing to identify themselves or cancel missing orders while lying to you and making it your fault they botched the order."

2018-08-31

Horrible Customer Service.

"Amazon seems to be getting to big to provide proper customer service. I pay for prime with a promise of two day delivery. Amazon was to fulfill an order I placed and didn't even attempt to deliver my order. Called customer service who transferred me to logistic who could not offer a solution to fix this issue. Why should I continue spending money with Amazon if they don't care about customer service? Why should I keep my stocks in Amazon when then clearly don't care?"

2018-08-28

Customer cate 6294044380

"Amazon

2018-08-27

Elated

"My order was processed correctly and came a day ahead of when I was expecting it!"

2018-08-23

Amazon rules

"Amazon always has things I cannot find anywhere else I don’t like to shop from stores to store. It’s my go to place for reviews also. What would we have ever done without Amazon!"

2018-08-15

Amazon prime card hell

"In the last 4 months I've been charged late fees because Synchrony bank aka amazon prime card had put my account on hold FOR MAKING A LARGE PAYMENT. The payment TO the card clears my personal bank account and amazon prime card puts my credit on hold for two weeks BECAUSE I made a large payment towards my account...not a charge a PAYMENT!! As a result two of my orders got denied with plenty of balance because they put my account on hold for making a payment!!!???!!! Is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!! If you do a "credit card" through amazon DO NOT do the amazon prime card. "

2018-08-09

ship WITHOUT Packing box

"I bought a breast pump at Amazon. What I received was an unpackaged item. The label attached to the original box. The box has been deformed and dirty.
I think no mother is willing to receive such an item. It is delivered through many cities without packing box.

2018-07-29

best of best

"Best shopping experience ever"

2018-07-25

Not trustworthy

"I've been with Amazon Prime at least 5 years, probably more like 7 or 8.  Today I was on the amazon.com site browsing when a little pop-up window solicits me, saying.... "download the amazon app and we will give you $10 off a $20 purchase"... I went ahead and clicked the link provided within the pop up ad. It downloaded the amazon app and I resumed browsing. After putting $20 of items (prime items) in my cart, went to check out, and low and behold there was no $10 credit as advertised in the promotional pop up! I called customer service and after being on the phone for over a half hour and speaking to two different people I had no choice but to cancel my Prime Membership. WHY would I want to be with a company that doesn't stand by their own words!?!
They solicited me with an offer so I'm not really sure what's going through their heads right now...but apparently they need the $10 more than I do, bless  their little heart!

All I can say is if they dont want to honor their promotions maybe they shouldn't solicit people with little pop up windows ....

The funny thing is not only did I cancel my Prime membership (for which they will have to refund me 120...) but I will not be renewing it again in the future!!!

So they lost 120 this year and 100's in future years....

Overall this was more of a blessing in disguise... now I'm free!!!

I won't have to pay 120 a year for free shipping that I use only a handful of times each year. Otherwise the only other service I was using was Amazon video... and between you and me it leaves a lot to be desired. Nothing that Netflix or Hulu cant do as well or better.

2018-07-25

Amazon SUB-Prime

"I pay for Prime but what I get is sub-prime at best. Amazon continues to use OnTrac as a shipper in my area and they are the worst. They can't read numbers on a house. They are lazy and dishonest. MY last 10 deliveries through offtrac continue to go to a neighbors house which is NOT the service I pay for. Amazon needs to stop using these wanna be shipping companies and stick to real service providers. "

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!