Stores > Amazon.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.99/10 2.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.71/10 3.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amazon.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Disaster

"Ordered new mobile, found opned box no mobile, minus my 16k. DISASTER."

2017-12-09

prime service cannot even deliver in 5 days to Boston metro

"ordered 10 items. split into 3 packages. one is stuck in limbo for 3 days. Afternoon of the third day, chat and cancelled 1 item which amazon claimed was out of stock. not an email from amazon about this. expecting order to be shipped b end of day after cancelling that item. wait until 8 PM that day, still no progress. chat again. now, it's two more items out of stock. finally just cancelled all 7. these were toys for tots donation drive. good job. "

2017-12-09

Good Delivery

"They delivered my package on time. Great service all around. Thumbs up for all. "

Received Order Fast

"Received my order in literally only 2 days. I was told 5-10 and wow it was delivered in just 2. I'm happy with Amazon. I've only had an issue once when I ordered a phone case and it didn't arrive til a month and some odd days later but that was years ago. Amazon has really good prices/deals on shipping also."

2017-12-08

Not get refund within time period

"I was cancelled my order but untill not solve my refund issue
Amazon get surety to solve refund issue within 2-4 day
Today 6 days over but not get my refund money.

Lost again

"Ever since amazon decided to cut in to the shipping business, they constantly lose items, damage items, and don't give a damn. As a prime member, I'm guaranteed 2 day delivery, and they consistently miss the deadline. Today, it was allegedly in a vehicle passing my shop, and somehow was damaged while the dude was in the parking lot! Now, I have a tractor that can't be moved due to a damaged oil filter, and we are going to be penalized for not finishing the job. Thanks amazon, Now I lose thousands of dollars because your drivers are incompetent. "

2017-12-08

Another BIG disappointment ... no gift for a birthday!

"Not sure if Amazon really give a flying flip as to who is delivering their crap or if their customers are happy but 2017 has been a VERY bad year for them in my opinion. This is my latest damaged/lost shipment from Amazon ...

Bought a gift for a birthday and of course no gift for my loved one! Why do we love Amazon soooo much ... when they often do not do a good job?

2017-12-07

Taking Advantage of Amazon Sellers

"Amazon doesn't care about it's sellers. 90% of the time when you sell an item the shipping charge that Amazon charges the buyer only covers about half of what it actually costs to ship. They obviously expect seller to eat that extra cost. Why aren't buyers charged the actual shipping cost? Taking advantage of seller to pocket more for Amazon."

2017-12-04

nice store

"nice store
Products are good

2017-12-03

Package says delivered but to where?

"Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident.

That is what it says when I look at my order.
Now if my family is home in the living room, and there's no knock on the door how is the package delivered. I contacted Amazon about this package, they told me that they'll investigate it and I'll receive a reply back in 72 hours. Now the item I ordered was a case for my new MacBook Pro 13 inch, so it wouldn't get damaged so if it gets damaged now they won't even care. Since Amazon started using their own delivery service they have been messing up. Leaving packages outside in Orlando where I live, now any one knows Orlando it always rain. Also as we've seen on the news or in youtube videos, packages are not safe just being left outside. Can they explain why they can't just ring the bell, or knock on the door when it's obviously an option thats easy? Now amazon is offering a service where they have access to your house to leave packages, do you think I wan't someone in my house after seeing how they are with the packages they already deliver? Amazon use to be so good at prices and delivery when they used trusted services like UPS or USPS. If Amazon would get better at delivery and service, I wouldn't have to ask for compensation for their issues.

2017-12-01

Was Sent Wrong Item

"I thought they audited the package before it was sent out. I was sent the wrong item and customer service didn't really care. Horrible Service. I guess it the company doesn't care about the employees, the employees don't care either."

2017-11-29

Double Charged Again

"I usually love shopping with Amazon but I've had problems with being double charged more with them than anywhere else in my life! They take full payment from my checking account of course but at the same time place a hold for the FULL amount on my checking account, essentially DOUBLE CHARGING me until the hold comes off! Not the first time this has happened, leaving me without MY OWN money for 3 days - week each time. How is this okay?"

2017-11-28

Amazing Service and Great Prices

"Amazon always amazes me with their customer-friendly polices and great service. Everytime i ever have a problem they always take care of it quickly!"

2017-11-28

There is more than the word horrible!

"I have been a loyal customer of Amazon for a few years now as Prime, i have been experiencing the good and bad service many times but I never complain. I have been experiencing a missing/lost delivered package before sometimes it was quick and some are a headache.

This month i ordered a nice expensive wind watch planning on giving it to my father but it wasn’t included in my other orders with same tracking. I contacted them they never seemed to care about it, and they would just send me their copy paste scripted email letter sorry apoligized cant help me because it was said delivered and for that it is on me now my problem, need to contact the UPS courrier or else report it to my local post office and send the reports to them if it is solved or something then they can help me solve my problem.

I just forget about it since it was just less than $100 and dont have time to call and do reports to police for just a few bucks, the. I ordered again the same item, and the funny thing was it says delivered and i was there entire day in my house waiting by the window for the f* package and the status says delivered and i never see any UPS truck, so i figured it was lost or been delivered in the wrong address, i went to neighborhood and ask about the package unfortunately nothing.

So i message amazon customer service for 10 times and asked for help but the same responses with different customer services the scripted message again, i mean i dont know how to explain my frustration and stressed to these people and the service, this is not the only time that happend to me, i ignored their mistakes just this time is very frustrating, i dont feel valued at all.

I wanted to complain to their highest positioned boss about their helpfulness, but i guess everyone are like that and customers doesn’t matter anymore. This is my last buy from them and will quit my prime for this year and forever and will spread this bad experience. Lucky for those people who didnt experience this horrible situations!

2017-11-27

Delivery is AWFUL

"Guaranteed same day delivery is always 2-4 day delivery. Customer support has no say whatsoever in the carrier's service. In my current situation I have been promised 5 times by customer support over 4 days that my delivery would happen that day. It still has not arrived. If the driver is out of "delivery hours" they will stop delivering even if they are at your front door. Since I am at the end of the route this has happened 3 days in a row. How do I know? Tracking maps show their route and each time the driver is in the apartment complex and even shows the driver outside my door but no delivery because he "ran out of delivery hours". Absolutely the worst customer support to go along with the delivery."

Share Amazon.com's store rating

Amazon.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amazon.com is not a merchant member
Amazon.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!