Stores > Allurez.com

• checkmark icon COD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Allurez.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-19

Very pleased and recommend everyone.

"I am very pleased and happy that I purchased from Allurez. My experience with them was really good and I recommend them to everyone.

2017-12-26

Amazing jewelry

"Perfect and beautiful jewelry! Great selection of really beautiful jewelry! I would always choose Allurez for my future jewelry purchases! Came in a lovely box. I'm happy and recommend it to everyone. You wont regret buying from them.

2017-11-08

Great

"I find this company excellent in their job. Their products are amazing and very pleasant for an eye."

2017-07-03

Excellent

"I like the most the opportunity to design your own engagement ring. I used that chance and my ring is so magnificent. And everybody just love it. "

2017-06-30

shopper

"great service. fast shipping"

2017-04-30

Fantastic

"I was hesitant about buying jewelry online without seeing it. But I decided to give Allurez a chance since they offer free shipping and easy returns. After receiving my necklace I can truly say I am happy with my decision. It looks stunning! Their service was amazing as well. Thank you Allurez! "

2017-04-26

Antique Marquise Diamond Band

"The moment I saw this ring from Allurez, I knew I had to have it for my wedding band! I was a little short on time and called them- they worked with me to ease all my worries and insured I would get it on time! I received it so quickly in the mail just as they promised and I could not be more happy! Its stunning!!!
Thank you Allurez!

2017-04-25

I loved my necklace

"I absolutely loved my diamonds by the yard necklace I had purchased from Allurez. When I had a question about shipping options, I called the customer service team and was they really took care of any concerns I had. When the necklace arrived, it was truly beautiful and great quality as well. "

2017-04-18

love my Allurez engagement ring

"My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Allurez. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Allurez before, but recommend them to all my friends and family now. Their customer service is the amazing. I have never bought from a company that cares so much about their customers. Minda was extremely pleasant to work with. Make sure to ask for her when you call. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them. We will go back to Allurez to buy my wedding band as well as my fiancé’s wedding band. We are now customers for life!

We designed our ring at Allurez which makes it extremely unique. Another jewelry store would have charged us many times over the price we paid and I honestly do not think it would have turned out as nice as the Allurez ring.

Thank you so much to the entire Allurez team!

2017-04-06

Allurez

"I ended up designing my own ring which looks a lot better in person."

2017-03-27

Cancelled and order - they stole $1500 from me

"I live in Canada, and I ordered a loose diamond from Allurez for the amount of $28,567 CAD. I was invoiced in Canadian dollars and so I sent the payment in Canadian dollars via a wire transfer. The details aren't important as to why, but I ended up cancelling the order before they had even mailed the diamond to me. This is where all hell broke loose.

I canceled the order on Friday, March 17th. I was told via email I should expect the money back in my account in "a couple of business days". I called the following Tuesday just to make sure everything was good to go since it is a pretty large sum of money. They informed me I would be receiving a cheque in the mail. I told them I was told it would be sent back to me, the woman said we need the wire information to do that. I asked why I wasn't told this when I initially canceled, she said she didnt know. I provided her all the information required on that same day. The following Monday (6 days later) I called my bank since the money wasn't appearing in my account yet and they said they did indeed receive the funds. It worked out to $27,047.68 CAD. I was shocked that $1519.32 was missing form the amount.

I called Allurez to ask what happened to my money. They explained to me that they sent back the exact amount in US funds that they received from me. Meaning they expected me (as the customer) to cover the spread of the conversion rate. I explained that I was invoiced in CAD and had sent CAD and so I expected to receive back my money in CAD - the exact amount I had sent. After speaking to a regular customer service person I said I wanted to speak to a manager to get this resolved.

A woman by the name of Jessica was put on the phone. She was rude, unhelpful, and completely unsympathetic. I explained to her that because I was invoiced in CAD and sent CAD I expected the money back - the full amount. All she offered was to send a screen shot of the transfer as proof she sent back the full amount they received. I once again explained to her I was invoiced and paid in CAD. She told me she was "sure her customer service rep would have told me to send US funds because they are well trained". I explained that I was never told that. She told me she would bet her life on it. I told her I would bet her $1520 CAD if she went back and listened to the recordings of the call they would show I was never told that. And if I was wrong she could keep the money but if I was write she had to send me back the rest of the money. She did not take my bet. THrough this whole ordeal she did not express one iota of sympathy for my situation. It is pretty jarring to just have $1520 go missing, and for her not to care at all just compounded my frustration. So now I guess I am expected to eat this $1520 cost for something I never even had in my possession. I would never recommend anyone shop at Allurez. They are SCAMMERS

2016-09-02

If you looking for perfection you looking for Allurez

"My experience with Allurez was perfect. They have wonderful products and I was able to customize the perfect sapphire ring for me! Once I ordered my jewelry communication with Allurez was great. The ring looks sooo beautiful in person. I will be back for more."

2016-08-29

REVIEW FOR ALLUREZ JEWELRY..

"I really recommend this Allurez. The quality of their jewelry is excellent, design is modern and I have received many compliments on the diamond necklace I purchased from them. I will definitely continue to buy jewelry from this site in the future. Recommend to others without hesitation!"

2016-08-21

Online service

"Was handed my great grans engagement ring and needed it fixed . My Mam wanted it done for my Birthday and our local jewellers were not helpful.

My Husband had bought my Engagement ring here 7 years ago so i rang up to see if they could help from start to finish the service was excellent and they kept my mam informed she posted it down and was a quick service only less then 2 weeks and the ring looks amazing.

Thanks again ill be using you again when needed .

Kind regards
jen
www.olshoppers.com

2016-07-27

Online Jewelry Order

"Watches are my passion. Was not so satisfied when I placed the order by once I received it I couldn't take my eyes off it. I love it."

Share Allurez.com's store rating

Allurez.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Allurez.com is not a merchant member
Allurez.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!