Allurez.com

Customer service: 8.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-03-20

Very nice site

"I had a bracelet custom made by Allurez and it came out a lot nicer than I expected. Very happy with my custom made Allurez bracelet :)

2018-03-17

Allurez jewerly for perfect engagement!

"When I decided to engage my girlfriend, I did a little research to find the perfect engagement ring. Allurez's jewelry was only attracted to me from various offers. I did not regret of the fact that I went to their website, the staff was more than friendly to me and they were at my service at any time. They helped me choose the best engagement ring ever. My bride is delighted with a ring, and I am too. I think I found the perfect jewerly store for every occasion when I need jewelry again.
Thanks to Allurez jewelry, one of the most important days of my life has gone perfectly.

2018-03-04

Amazing engagement ring

"I found out about Allurez from my friend who purchased from them and was very happy. I was looking for an engagement ring and was thrilled to find out that I can design my own engagement ring at Allurez.com. My ring looks amazing in person. The customer service team was extremely helpful from beginning to end. I'll soon be buying the matching band. Thank you!"

2018-03-04

All the best

"I had a great experience buying from Allurez. The customer service person answered all of my questions and my necklace arrived just a few days after I purchased it. Thank you."

2018-02-06

Will never issue you a refund

"I purchased $400.00 ring from them, style number IR430, order # 36069. After trying the ring for few seconds, I decided the ring doesn't look good on my skin tone, so I decided to return it. The very 1st time I contacted them, their CS person Davina, tried to get me to go with exchange, instead of refund and return. I, however, decided to return the ring, as I didn't want to deal with hassle of shipping and getting another ring that I am not happy with. The ring arrived at their warehouse on 1/16/18, from that time to today 2/6/18, I sent them multiple emails inquiring about whereabouts of my refund. Finally, today on 2/6/18, I get reply from them stating the following: "your refund has been denied because your item was clearly worn with major signs of wear". The item is 14k gold. It was purchased in January 2018, today is 2/6/2018. Even if I had worn the ring all this time, it wouldn't have that much of damage, or signs of wear, as the ring is 14k (or supposedly it is?). Perhaps they know something that I don't, and assume the ring should have extreme signs of wear? Either way, they will give you any excuse, simply so they don't have to refund you. Plus, they didn't refund me, nor did they send the ring my way. If they don't want to refund me, they should send me the ring back.

Please stay away from this company. They are only after your money.

2018-01-19

Very pleased and recommend everyone.

"I am very pleased and happy that I purchased from Allurez. My experience with them was really good and I recommend them to everyone.

2017-12-26

Amazing jewelry

"Perfect and beautiful jewelry! Great selection of really beautiful jewelry! I would always choose Allurez for my future jewelry purchases! Came in a lovely box. I'm happy and recommend it to everyone. You wont regret buying from them.

2017-11-08

Great

"I find this company excellent in their job. Their products are amazing and very pleasant for an eye."

2017-07-03

Excellent

"I like the most the opportunity to design your own engagement ring. I used that chance and my ring is so magnificent. And everybody just love it. "

2017-06-30

shopper

"great service. fast shipping"

2017-04-30

Fantastic

"I was hesitant about buying jewelry online without seeing it. But I decided to give Allurez a chance since they offer free shipping and easy returns. After receiving my necklace I can truly say I am happy with my decision. It looks stunning! Their service was amazing as well. Thank you Allurez! "

2017-04-26

Antique Marquise Diamond Band

"The moment I saw this ring from Allurez, I knew I had to have it for my wedding band! I was a little short on time and called them- they worked with me to ease all my worries and insured I would get it on time! I received it so quickly in the mail just as they promised and I could not be more happy! Its stunning!!!
Thank you Allurez!

2017-04-25

I loved my necklace

"I absolutely loved my diamonds by the yard necklace I had purchased from Allurez. When I had a question about shipping options, I called the customer service team and was they really took care of any concerns I had. When the necklace arrived, it was truly beautiful and great quality as well. "

2017-04-18

love my Allurez engagement ring

"My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Allurez. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Allurez before, but recommend them to all my friends and family now. Their customer service is the amazing. I have never bought from a company that cares so much about their customers. Minda was extremely pleasant to work with. Make sure to ask for her when you call. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them. We will go back to Allurez to buy my wedding band as well as my fiancé’s wedding band. We are now customers for life!

We designed our ring at Allurez which makes it extremely unique. Another jewelry store would have charged us many times over the price we paid and I honestly do not think it would have turned out as nice as the Allurez ring.

Thank you so much to the entire Allurez team!

2017-04-06

Allurez

"I ended up designing my own ring which looks a lot better in person."

Share Allurez.com's store rating