Stores > Allied Shirts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Allied Shirts by clicking a star below.
2018-02-22

Horrible Quality

"The quality of the printing is terrible. I was under the impression it would be screen printed which it was not. Which is fine if your company is good at vinyl printing. Yet Allied Shirts is not. They left a white line around the entire design which didn't make sense seeing as the file uploaded was a transparent png file. Also on my shirt that I ordered the picture printed blurry for some reason which threw the whole design off. I don't know if maybe the shirt was moved during printed or if there wasn't great care put in when printing. I am extremely disappointed with the company seeing as I thought I'd found an affordable company to start my business with. But instead, I wasted an investment in a company that doesn't deliver the quality it seems to put forward.

The good was the workers and the customer service and the shipping time. The Bad is the printing, quality of printing, and inaccurate printing of designs. AND THE FACT YOU CAN'T RETURN IT BECAUSE IT IS A CUSTOM DESIGN.

The guy is really nice and the customer service is the one good thing about Allied Shirts.

2018-02-22

Great quality for a budget price

"I recently designed my first t-shirt for a one time tribute event. It was very easy to use the software to design my shirt. I was able to upload a picture and add the text I wanted with no problems. My order arrived 4 days early and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the shirts and how great the design looked. I tried several sites and this one had the most reasonable prices and was user friendly. I will definitely use this company again for my next adventure in t-shirt designing. "

2018-02-17

Excellent Experience

"I ordered 50 t-shirts using my own artwork and they came out very well. The price and quality were good and the order came on time, but not exceptionally fast with the free shipping. If you want it fast, I'd pay the extra fee. Highly recommended."

2018-02-16

Volleyball League Shirts

"The shirts looked great and the teams loved them. I'll definitely use them in the future"

2018-02-16

Adorable affordable custom shirts

"I order shirts for my Girl Scout troop every year with the cookie mascot for cookie season. The shirts always come out great. They arrive fast and are very high quality. The shirts are very affordable. I will continue to use Allied Shirts."

2018-02-14

Bright, high quality print

"I designed and ordered from shirts for my parents' employees. They absolutely love them. Bright colors, clean printing. Will be ordering from here again."

2018-02-14

He Loved it!

"I wanted to get my Boyfriend something he’d love so I customize a sweatshirt! It came before the guaranteed due date and was exactly what I hoped! They are very professional on getting items out and shipped! He wears the sweatshirt everyday! Amazing company!"

2018-02-13

Quality !

"I was impressed with the service for only 1 shirt ! Maybe tall-man shirts would be helpful !"

2018-02-13

Great quality and service!

"I have ordered tee shirts from Allied for my church men's group and am always pleased!"

2018-02-12

Love Allied Shirts!

"Beautiful quality work and super speedy. Great customer service all around. Thanks!"

2018-02-10

excellent

"the site was easy to use, the order was processed quickly, and we received it quickly as well. We will definitely be using this site next month when ordering our business sweatshirts."

2018-02-09

t-shirts

"The price was right at the time and the products turned out beautiful a great business."

2018-02-07

Great Service

"Shipment came right on time, print quality better than expected!"

2018-02-07

Love my shirt

"I love my shirt, the picture on it was bigger than I expected and i love the way it fits "

2018-02-06

Solid.

"Great design lab. Great customer service. Great job. Thank you. "

Share Allied Shirts's store rating

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member
Allied Shirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!