Stores > Allied Shirts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Allied Shirts by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

Smooth process

"Done well and quick but I feel like a little expensive even with a dicount."

2017-12-15

Ordered custom t-shirts for christmas presents to give all of our nephews and nieces.

"Easy order process and excellent quality of shirts at a great price. Will order again."

2017-12-13

Great

"I have ordered 3 shirts and all with free shipping, they are great quality and look nice!"

2017-12-12

Good

"The print on the shirts were a little faded but overall good quality "

2017-12-12

Awesome

"Order came in quick and looks great! We give shirts out at our home basketball games for the student section. Kids love them and they are going fast. Huge step up from other companies we have used in the past. "

2017-12-09

Website misleading!!!

"Shipping says 10 days then after you purchase, its past 10 days!! Now I have to wait 14 days for a refund. "

2017-12-05

Great

"Was great service expensive shipping though"

2017-12-04

Allied Shirts ... A great company to deal with.

"I've ordered twice from Allied Shirts. Their website functionality is great, prices are very reasonable and their, lots to choose from and turn around time was amazing. "

2017-12-02

Happy Customer

"Ordered several customized designs with Allied, and very happy with results. Will be a repeat customer!"

2017-11-29

Poor Quality

"The colors are extremely faded, poor quality. Very disappointed. Not worth the money."

2017-11-22

I am impressed.

"I have had t-shirts made for my theater group for almost 10 years. We have tried several different businesses. We chose Allied Shirts this time around because our budget is very tight and their shirts were the most reasonably priced ones we could find. I expected that the quality would be less than what we've had in the past. Not so. Great shirt quality, great printing, and great shipping speed. I won't be looking for a different supplier anymore!"

2017-11-22

Colors don’t match

"The shirts came in on time and the design came out as we wanted it. The shirt was good quality as well. The only problem is where ever our picture used red in it, on the shirt it is like a faded pink/magenta so that’s pretty bad. The other colors were fine."

2017-11-21

Made life easy!

"I downloaded my design, picked the shirt and color I wanted and presto! I had a beautiful shirt with a great design. Thank you, Allied Shirts!"

2017-11-19

i ordered a hoodie

"The hoodie i order looks like **** because the picture quality doesn't look like it like they didn't know how to make a shirt and they didn't put a receipt in the bag to return it like they knew it was a **** hoodie! I will never ordered anything from them again."

2017-11-19

Easy, Helpful, Quick

"This was my first experience ordering shirts from Allied Shirts. They were very helpful on the phone. I was able to design the shirt online at my convenience. Allied helped me get the best price possible and my shirts arrived days before they were supposed to arrive. I had a large variety of youth and adult sizes, but they had a large enough stock to handle the variety of my order quickly. "

Share Allied Shirts's store rating

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Allied Shirts is not a merchant member
Allied Shirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!