Product & services pricing 7.88/10
Customer service: 8.06/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.04/10
2018-05-15

Horrible printing.

"Horrible printing. I ordered 9 shirts with white, black and green print. The green print is extremely splotchy and looks very faded. The explanation given was "My Art team completed their review and feel that the shirts printed accurately given the digital print process used for your order. The reason the green looks that way is due to this printing process. For all shirts that are not white, an under-base is required on top of which colors are printed. This can lead to some of the white showing through since we used direct-to-garment (digital) printing."

I was never advised that my printing would not be representative of the online design preview, or I would never have ordered.

Shirts also came after my "guaranteed delivery"

2018-04-23

Everything I was looking for

"I am writing this review because as a small business owner, I depend on reviews to get the best products. My first order with Allied Shirts exceeded my expectations. Shirt counts & size distribution, shirt & design quality, answers to production questions, price, on time delivery - all first rate. Designing shirts on the website was easy with lots of options. Absolutely using this company again."

2018-04-01

Great Service

"Everything was delivered perfectly and on time. I am so happy that my T-shirts came out in great condition. I will forever buy from this website. "

2018-03-29

Computer image portrayed darker font than actual

"When I received my shirts, I could barely read the lettering. On the computer pre printing image it was clearly visible. If I had been able to tell how it would actually look in real life I would have picked black font. Wish people could have been able to read what it said on my t shirt when I wore it, a little dissapointed. "

2018-03-29

Fast turn around, high quality

"The website was easy to use and the pricing is great for smaller runss. "

2018-03-28

** BUYER BEWARE OF Allied Shirts **

"If you ever need group t-shirts done, DO NOT GO WITH Allied Shirts!
I submitted a front and back design for 40 t-shirts, various sizes and all of them came back tilted, small, and missing an important line. I have been contacting them almost daily since March 17 and they keep changing what they want in order to place a full refund.
- First it was wantng a front/back picture
- 2nd was a couple pictures side by side
- 3rd at least 1/2 the shirts
- Now they want all 40.
I am not risking standing on a ladder to take a front/back picture of 40 t-shirts. It is clear on their part that they DID indeed leave out an IMPORTANT LINE of the logo and that from the pictures I have uploaded to them are tilted...but that just isn't enough for them.
** BUYER BEWARE OF Allied Shirts **

2018-03-28

great

"used a couple of different companies until I found Allied. Very very happy."

2018-03-27

Exactly as expected! Great turnaround time!

"My daughter wanted to make a 'best friend' shirt for her bestie's birthday. We uploaded pictures and captioned them. We picked out the color of the shirt and they shirt itself. It was very customizable. The shirt came in about 4 days earlier than expected. It was perfect! The pictures came out great and not overly bright, so they blended in nicely with the shirt.

We will definitely keep this site in mind the next time we need a custom shirt!

2018-03-27

Team Elephanté

"We absolutely love our shirts! They are much better than expected and I’m so excited to wear them at our inturmural games at Georgia College! "

2018-03-25

The shirts always look great.

"There was a minor hiccup on the shipping but customer service was great and they got the shirts reshaped asap. I will order from Allied Shirts again without a doubt."

2018-03-24

Loved the sweatshirts!

"Both shirts turned out great "

2018-03-24

Great experience

"Ordered the shirts with a color JPEG and they shipped quickly. Good quality for what I paid. "

2018-03-23

Awesome T-Shirts

"The Tshirt came out awesome."

2018-03-21

Affordable & Great Colors Choices

"I have had issues with other online site uploaders and designers, you guys were easy breezy! "

2018-03-17

Great company!

"I've used Allied three times and have been more than satisfied every time. Great quality and customer service. "

Share Allied Shirts's store rating