Product & services pricing 6.84/10
Customer service: 5.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.42/10
2018-08-16

Not as Pictured

"Like other customers experience, the design looks faded, and there is a white line around one image where it looks like they cut and pasted it. The color is a lot lighter than expected to the point where I think they got the color wrong on the order. I've used them in the past and was happy with the design, but not this time. "

2018-08-10

Wrong Place to go!

"I placed an order for a Family Reunion, all the same color shirts. After you design your shirt and want to pay for them, you fill in all your information, meaning they have your phone number. So when I was done and placed my order they accepted it. 3 days later they tell me they canceled my order because they could't get that color in one size instead of calling me and asking what to do first before canceling. They tell me I can do another color. Mind you I have 2 separate orders because kids sizes and adults can't be ordered at the same time. So I am reordering my second color for the Adults and ask if I can get the kids in the same color. This morning they ask me to call them, instead of them calling me. They tell me there would be a 20% fee for switching because they call it waste. The Lady said "I'm Sorry", I said "NO you are not".
Now I read one review on the type of material they receive and wasn't happy with it. These shirts better look good or I will be going for a full refund.

2018-08-06

Horrible quality, horrible customer service, horrible company

"You would think one horrible experience would be enough but I was stupid enough to order twice from them and both experiences were horrible. The images were so poor that the blacks were greys and you would not even make it out. They ignored my emails. First time they guaranteed x-mas delivery and did not get here until January. BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWARE FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY."

2018-06-13

Faded/Too Light Image

"Image looks faded/not dark enough just as everyone else says. I was going to see if I can have them fix that. But, apparently they aren’t good at that.
They are good with printing words & simple logos. But, if you have a detail image/design. Then, no. Don’t do it. Shipping is a little long as well.

2018-05-15

Horrible printing.

"Horrible printing. I ordered 9 shirts with white, black and green print. The green print is extremely splotchy and looks very faded. The explanation given was "My Art team completed their review and feel that the shirts printed accurately given the digital print process used for your order. The reason the green looks that way is due to this printing process. For all shirts that are not white, an under-base is required on top of which colors are printed. This can lead to some of the white showing through since we used direct-to-garment (digital) printing."

I was never advised that my printing would not be representative of the online design preview, or I would never have ordered.

Shirts also came after my "guaranteed delivery"

2018-04-23

Everything I was looking for

"I am writing this review because as a small business owner, I depend on reviews to get the best products. My first order with Allied Shirts exceeded my expectations. Shirt counts & size distribution, shirt & design quality, answers to production questions, price, on time delivery - all first rate. Designing shirts on the website was easy with lots of options. Absolutely using this company again."

2018-04-01

Great Service

"Everything was delivered perfectly and on time. I am so happy that my T-shirts came out in great condition. I will forever buy from this website. "

2018-03-29

Computer image portrayed darker font than actual

"When I received my shirts, I could barely read the lettering. On the computer pre printing image it was clearly visible. If I had been able to tell how it would actually look in real life I would have picked black font. Wish people could have been able to read what it said on my t shirt when I wore it, a little dissapointed. "

2018-03-29

Fast turn around, high quality

"The website was easy to use and the pricing is great for smaller runss. "

2018-03-28

** BUYER BEWARE OF Allied Shirts **

"If you ever need group t-shirts done, DO NOT GO WITH Allied Shirts!
I submitted a front and back design for 40 t-shirts, various sizes and all of them came back tilted, small, and missing an important line. I have been contacting them almost daily since March 17 and they keep changing what they want in order to place a full refund.
- First it was wantng a front/back picture
- 2nd was a couple pictures side by side
- 3rd at least 1/2 the shirts
- Now they want all 40.
I am not risking standing on a ladder to take a front/back picture of 40 t-shirts. It is clear on their part that they DID indeed leave out an IMPORTANT LINE of the logo and that from the pictures I have uploaded to them are tilted...but that just isn't enough for them.
** BUYER BEWARE OF Allied Shirts **

2018-03-28

great

"used a couple of different companies until I found Allied. Very very happy."

2018-03-27

Exactly as expected! Great turnaround time!

"My daughter wanted to make a 'best friend' shirt for her bestie's birthday. We uploaded pictures and captioned them. We picked out the color of the shirt and they shirt itself. It was very customizable. The shirt came in about 4 days earlier than expected. It was perfect! The pictures came out great and not overly bright, so they blended in nicely with the shirt.

We will definitely keep this site in mind the next time we need a custom shirt!

2018-03-27

Team Elephanté

"We absolutely love our shirts! They are much better than expected and I’m so excited to wear them at our inturmural games at Georgia College! "

2018-03-25

The shirts always look great.

"There was a minor hiccup on the shipping but customer service was great and they got the shirts reshaped asap. I will order from Allied Shirts again without a doubt."

2018-03-24

Loved the sweatshirts!

"Both shirts turned out great "

Share Allied Shirts's store rating