Stores > Allergy Be Gone
  • Allergy Be Gone

Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-2pm
      info@allergybegone.com
      (866) 234-6630

Voice your opinion! Review Allergy Be Gone by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Never received merchandise, poor customer service

"I ordered a $600 air purifier from Allergy Be Gone which they did not deliver. Their website says they deliver within 2 days. Eight days later, on a Friday, I called the company and spoke to a representative . I was given a UPS tracking number and told to expect the merchandise "on Monday". I plugged the UPS tracking number into the UPS website and it was not recognized. When I tried to call Allergy Be Gone to verify the number, they no longer answered the phone and the recorded message said they were closed, at 3 pm in the afternoon. The recorded message says they open at 9 am but they don't give a close of business time. I should have researched this company beforehand. "

2017-11-03

Do not use this online merchant! Beware!

"This merchant in NJ shipped the incorrect product. When you call, VM only and they do not respond. Same with email notices and requests. There website return link would not recognize the order number.

You will end up having your CC bank charging them back.

2016-11-08

What a Joke!

"Placed my order for a nebulizer on a Tuesday. Paid extra for 2nd day Air shipping. It was scheduled to arrive on Friday. I receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL on Tuesday about the order. It shipped on Wednesday with a tracking code. Package did not arrive until MONDAY! I tried to fill out their customer care oniine form, which apparently doesn't even work properly. I emailed them directly and was told "Sorry, but you didn't order until Wedneday at 4 pm, and 2nd day mailing doesn't cover weekends." I responded back showing them where the order confirmation clearly states a TUESDAY confirmation and let them know I'm just going to return it. I tried to use their online return form. Oh surprise...THAT doesn't work either. I received an error message that the order does not exist. How convenient."

2015-11-09

"This company is a scam they charge an exorbitant amount for expedited handling of a machine
CRITICAL to a persons life and then send a back order slip with no explanation! They do not respond to emails, phone calls, or anything.

2015-04-28

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THiS COMPANY. They took my money never delivered my product and will not answer my emails or calls. "

2015-02-10

"Horrible. Called customer service before ordering a product to check it was the right one - yet product I was shipped did NOT match the image of the product I ordered online. Spent days trying to contact rude and unreliable customer service. Finally got a form to return the product. I sent it back and never received my promised refund."

2014-12-17

"Ordered a mold zapper in October, never received it. I called and was told it was on back order. By December still never received it so I cancelled three order and never got my refund. Terrible service. Will never deal with them again."

2014-12-16

" Allergy be Gone gets the lowest rating possible from me. On October 26th I ordered vacuum cleaner bags and a HEPA filter. The HEPA filter arrived a week or so later but no bags. I got an e-mail saying the rest of the order would be shipped soon. I waited until the end of November and sent an e-mail to customer service and got no reply. Then I called customer service and had to leave a message. They did not call back. I called again and was told customer service had no record of me even though I have placed orders in the past. After giving order numbers etc. the phone went dead. I called back awhile later and was told that this customer service person went to the shipping department (without telling me he was doing it) and the shipping department had information about my order and that they were expecting the item in a couple of days so it would be shipped out the following week. The bags did not arrive so I called customer service today December 16th and was told they no longer carry that product so my order was cancelled and I would have to get a refund. I asked for a confirmation e-mail and was told that the customer service department does not do that but the accounts department would take care of it. I will never use this company again. If I wasn't proactive I don't know if they would have ever contacted me. I do not recommend Allergy be Gone."

2014-12-13

"well it is what it is when you look for and find your product you order it and it comes in when it suppose to. To me that is a perfect order so I am very very satisfied"

2014-12-09

"Great product and no problems in the order process."

2014-12-04

"I found exactly what I needed quickly on the website! And that was great in and of itself!!
Then there was no delivery charge which really made my day!!
I love Allergy Be Gone!
dr

2014-11-23

"It is terrible experience. Ordered 4" Pillowtop Mattress Pad on 11/6/2014. On Nov. 11 I got a message that my ordered product is shipped and it was provided Fedex tracking number. In couple days I tried to look were is my product now. The provided tracking number was invalid. Could not call to the customer service till Nov. 17. Nobody answered, left a voice mail. Nobody answered me this and the next day. I called myself again. Now the customer service answered and he said that my order really was not shipped before and it was shipped only on this day, Nov 18, and I will get it in two days. On Nov. 20 we got a package but it was a wrong product, 3'' pad instead of 4". We don't need this product. The customer service said that it is the manufacturing company mistake and they will contact them. For now (Nov. 23) I do not have other information.

Sincerely,
Viktor Belski

2014-11-23

"so far so good , i like it

2014-11-19

"The price is great because I have purchased this product from another retailer before for a higher price. I haven't had to contact customer service yet, but I guess that will really tell me more about the Allergy be gone organization. However, so far, the online experience has been very good."

2014-11-15

"Called for information, acted on that information, got the proper product in timeframe stated. "

Share Allergy Be Gone's store rating

Allergy Be Gone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Allergy Be Gone is not a merchant member
Allergy Be Gone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!