Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-15

Charged me more than what was shown at checkout

"Bought two posters from them using a code from the class action settlement, total was listed at checkout as $24 and change. Processed the order using PayPal, and was immediately charged $34. Tried to cancel the order right away, but you can't do that on the site. I emailed CS and they have been no help, even after 6 emails back and forth. I'm pretty convinced that they don't actually read the emails they are sent, or maybe there is a language barrier? I won't be buying anything from them ever again, I tried to give them another chance but shame on me."

2018-01-16

Amazing Quality!

"I ordered a Lorde poster from allposters.ca and I got it for 8 dollars for the poster and only 6 dollars for shipping which was shipping from the US. to Canada! The print is very high quality and detailed! I would order again! Make sure to view the preview on the website before ordering because it will show you exactly what your getting, Also they ship by snail mail so it will about a week past the expected date to arrive. but the shipping was extremely cheap and they have an option for faster shipping."

2017-12-23

Unacceptable service

"I ordered a poster for Christmas on the 6/12/17 an and the expected date of arrival was supposed to be 18/12/17 however it is the 24/12/17 and it still has not arrived. I emailed them requesting to follow this order up and they simply said if it has not arrived by the 1/3/17 then contact us again! I'm going to have to wait to march before I can give this 'christmas' gift away? Terrible service never shopping from them again."

2017-12-19

buyer

"I AGREE 100%. I ORDERED A FATHEAD ON 12-11-17, NEVER RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING INFO, AFTER SEVERAL CALLS TO THEM THEY GUARANTEED IT WOULD BE HERE ON 12-19-17, I DID NOT I ARRIVE, I CALLED THEM TODAY, THEY ADVISED FATHEAD IT THEIR 3RD PARTY VENDOR AND BLAMED FAT HEAD FOR THE DELAY. I THEN RECEIVED AN EMAIL 3 MINS AFTER I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM THEY SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK AND AFTER TRYING OTHER OPTIONS THEY CANNOT FIND THE ITEM AND WILL HAVE TO CANCEL IT. I CALLED FAT HEAD (THEIR SUPPOSED 3RD PARTY VENDOR) AND THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK AND THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH ALLPOSTERS.COM AT ALL. ALL POSTERS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD"

2017-11-07

Great Service, Packaging, and Delivery

"Ordered 5 large framed prints with UV protective pexiglass. The framing was excellent...nice sharp edges at joints, paper glued backing, and hangers installed. Shipping was excellent and in particular, the shipping packaging is amazing in the fact it would be highly unlikely your framed print would arrive damaged unless the deliver truck runs over it! Each print arrived in its own packaging as well. I highly recommend AllPosters.

2017-11-03

Alway's A Happy Customer

"My Item Arrived Earlier Than Expected,In Fantastic Condition & the Packaging Was Great.The Color & Copy Of My Poster Is Unbelieve,It's So Clear & Colorful.To Be I Think It Looks Better Than Orginial,You Alway's Get It Perfect.Thank You Again All-Poster.com & Your Associates...James A. Martin Canton,Ohio"

2017-10-22

Poster arrived

"The poster that I ordered arrived a few days early and in perfect condition. The colors are very colorful; i.e., correct in every way; sharp, crisp, where required; and muted and shadow'y as where the artist intended. Very good.

2017-10-16

Stole over $3000 from my checking account

"I made an order of 49.50 and the following day they had charged 49.50 from my account over 10 times until my account was zero, then the following day charged it repeatedly until my account was -$2500. They claim a glitch in the system and also claim they are refunding my money but I would highly suggest not ever allowing yourself to be a part of this glitch. A customer service representative stated this happened to everyone who made a recent order. Even if it was an accident, the “glitch” took over $3000 from my bank account and it is still not refunded. Thank god I have savings!"

2017-10-11

Great

"Everything was great, just wish shipping was a touch faster:)"

2017-10-10

It was excellent

"I certaintly was excited when I received my package."

2017-10-07

Good Service

"Poster arrived a day later that expected, but the poster arrived in great condition because of the excellent packaging. "

2017-09-23

Love This Site!

"Loved the fast and hassle free delivery. And the product was more than I hoped for!"

2017-09-21

Excellence!!!!

"Very professional & excellent customer service!!!!!!"

2017-09-11

Excellent selection and service

"Received correct item timely, but puzzle had a printing glitch and one line of picture is slightly off."

2017-09-11

Beautiful Piece but Damaged Frame

"I ordered a really beautiful print of one of my favorite paintings and it looks wonderful but the bottom of the frame has a chip taken out that didn't appear to happen from shipping and was just a defect. I received it during finals week earlier this year and didn't notice it until I finally took the time to unwrap it and hang it up a month ago and by that time the 30 day guarantee had expired. Really wish they would inspect the frames before they sent them out. "

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member
AllPosters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!