Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-07

Great Service, Packaging, and Delivery

"Ordered 5 large framed prints with UV protective pexiglass. The framing was excellent...nice sharp edges at joints, paper glued backing, and hangers installed. Shipping was excellent and in particular, the shipping packaging is amazing in the fact it would be highly unlikely your framed print would arrive damaged unless the deliver truck runs over it! Each print arrived in its own packaging as well. I highly recommend AllPosters.

2017-11-03

Alway's A Happy Customer

"My Item Arrived Earlier Than Expected,In Fantastic Condition & the Packaging Was Great.The Color & Copy Of My Poster Is Unbelieve,It's So Clear & Colorful.To Be I Think It Looks Better Than Orginial,You Alway's Get It Perfect.Thank You Again All-Poster.com & Your Associates...James A. Martin Canton,Ohio"

2017-10-22

Poster arrived

"The poster that I ordered arrived a few days early and in perfect condition. The colors are very colorful; i.e., correct in every way; sharp, crisp, where required; and muted and shadow'y as where the artist intended. Very good.

2017-10-16

Stole over $3000 from my checking account

"I made an order of 49.50 and the following day they had charged 49.50 from my account over 10 times until my account was zero, then the following day charged it repeatedly until my account was -$2500. They claim a glitch in the system and also claim they are refunding my money but I would highly suggest not ever allowing yourself to be a part of this glitch. A customer service representative stated this happened to everyone who made a recent order. Even if it was an accident, the “glitch” took over $3000 from my bank account and it is still not refunded. Thank god I have savings!"

2017-10-11

Great

"Everything was great, just wish shipping was a touch faster:)"

2017-10-10

It was excellent

"I certaintly was excited when I received my package."

2017-10-07

Good Service

"Poster arrived a day later that expected, but the poster arrived in great condition because of the excellent packaging. "

2017-09-23

Love This Site!

"Loved the fast and hassle free delivery. And the product was more than I hoped for!"

2017-09-21

Excellence!!!!

"Very professional & excellent customer service!!!!!!"

2017-09-11

Excellent selection and service

"Received correct item timely, but puzzle had a printing glitch and one line of picture is slightly off."

2017-09-11

Beautiful Piece but Damaged Frame

"I ordered a really beautiful print of one of my favorite paintings and it looks wonderful but the bottom of the frame has a chip taken out that didn't appear to happen from shipping and was just a defect. I received it during finals week earlier this year and didn't notice it until I finally took the time to unwrap it and hang it up a month ago and by that time the 30 day guarantee had expired. Really wish they would inspect the frames before they sent them out. "

2017-08-21

Framed World Map Purchase

"I ordered a canvas printed map in a float frame and paid extra for expedited shipping. Within 48hrs of my order, I was notified that there were issues that would delay the shipment of my print. I emailed customer service and requested reimbursement for the expedited shipping fee. I was granted my reimbursement for the fee, but still given the expedited shipping. My framed canvas print arrived only a few days later and it looks extremely high quality and fantastic. The interactions with customer service were clear, professional, and courteous. I recommend AllPosters for their service and the quality of product received. "

2017-08-09

Breakfast at Tiffany's poster

"Loved the black and white poster of Audrey Hepburn. Very classy. And fast shipping."

2017-08-09

Shipping takes way too long

"Only complain is that shipping takes way too long when I can order a poster on ebay and have it in my hands in a couple of days."

2017-08-08

Love my wall art, and your service was great!

"Just great service.
Order came when you said and the wrapping was impressive! I love my wall art, it matches perfectly to my decor. Thanks again. Judy

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member
AllPosters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!