Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.25/10
2018-08-09

the WORST customer service

"I do not recommend allposters.com and will never buy from them again because they have negligent customer service. My order was delayed twice fro shipping. I would get an email that it shipped then another that there was a shipping delay. After the second time I emailed customer service and the reply did not even address my grievance or questions! It was just like a scripted response. When I finally received my item I had a problem with it. I tried the chat. The chat person did not answer my questions, he just kept writing the same thing over and over. I called customer and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was cut off and they did not call back even though they said they would if there was any problems. THey say that they have a 100% guarantee etc, but I'm not even going to try to mess with that, I am going to take it to Michaels and have them fix it. I will NEVER buy from them again!!!!!! "

2018-08-09

Below Average Evangelion Poster

"I ordered the "Neon Genesis Evangelion Death and Rebirth" poster for my freshman dorm room. The poster, which is 27'' by 40'', turned out to be rather fuzzy and not "crisp" like the 5 dollar posters you would find at Target or Walmart. I paid $13 for the poster (including tax and shipping) when it was on sale from its original $19.99. SO GLAD I bought it while it was on sale, because I would be asking for my money back if I paid full price for the poor quality the poster came in... The image, which I believe it taken from the Evangelion movie Death and Rebirth DVD or VHS cover, was clearly blown up incorrectly. The poster image on the Allposters site was blurry as well. I'll hang it up in my dorm room, but next time I want to order a poster I'll definitely look at Redbubble or Amazon. "

2018-08-02

Terrible

"Terrible experience. Terrible posters. Overpriced, took forever with shipping even though it was "two days". Stick to Amazon. I wanted to give it no stars, but that's not an option."

2018-07-16

Delivered quick and safely

"Read the title. I’d highly recommend this to others. The posters look just like the original comic covers down to the color details"

2018-07-16

Horrible! Deceptive Shipping Dates. Slowest Shipping time ever on paid Shipping!

"I work for a studio in Houston TX, we're starting a new room for clients and made orders in time for our grand opening. I ordered not only from allposters.com but several other sites days after ordering from Allposters.com. 11 posters in total where ordered from them, 20 from the other companies. All the others are here with free shipping all within their range of expected shipping. However the spots on the wall where the Allposters were supposed to be are empty. None here within the expected shipping range. When I looked at tracking it's literally the slowest shipping method, yet they charged more than any other company for lighter material. I will never! Ever! Every order from them again! This has really ruined my part in setting up the studio's grand opening and has made me look like the weak link and like a fool! "

2018-02-15

Charged me more than what was shown at checkout

"Bought two posters from them using a code from the class action settlement, total was listed at checkout as $24 and change. Processed the order using PayPal, and was immediately charged $34. Tried to cancel the order right away, but you can't do that on the site. I emailed CS and they have been no help, even after 6 emails back and forth. I'm pretty convinced that they don't actually read the emails they are sent, or maybe there is a language barrier? I won't be buying anything from them ever again, I tried to give them another chance but shame on me."

2018-01-16

Amazing Quality!

"I ordered a Lorde poster from allposters.ca and I got it for 8 dollars for the poster and only 6 dollars for shipping which was shipping from the US. to Canada! The print is very high quality and detailed! I would order again! Make sure to view the preview on the website before ordering because it will show you exactly what your getting, Also they ship by snail mail so it will about a week past the expected date to arrive. but the shipping was extremely cheap and they have an option for faster shipping."

2017-12-23

Unacceptable service

"I ordered a poster for Christmas on the 6/12/17 an and the expected date of arrival was supposed to be 18/12/17 however it is the 24/12/17 and it still has not arrived. I emailed them requesting to follow this order up and they simply said if it has not arrived by the 1/3/17 then contact us again! I'm going to have to wait to march before I can give this 'christmas' gift away? Terrible service never shopping from them again."

2017-12-19

buyer

"I AGREE 100%. I ORDERED A FATHEAD ON 12-11-17, NEVER RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING INFO, AFTER SEVERAL CALLS TO THEM THEY GUARANTEED IT WOULD BE HERE ON 12-19-17, I DID NOT I ARRIVE, I CALLED THEM TODAY, THEY ADVISED FATHEAD IT THEIR 3RD PARTY VENDOR AND BLAMED FAT HEAD FOR THE DELAY. I THEN RECEIVED AN EMAIL 3 MINS AFTER I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM THEY SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK AND AFTER TRYING OTHER OPTIONS THEY CANNOT FIND THE ITEM AND WILL HAVE TO CANCEL IT. I CALLED FAT HEAD (THEIR SUPPOSED 3RD PARTY VENDOR) AND THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK AND THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH ALLPOSTERS.COM AT ALL. ALL POSTERS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD"

2017-11-07

Great Service, Packaging, and Delivery

"Ordered 5 large framed prints with UV protective pexiglass. The framing was excellent...nice sharp edges at joints, paper glued backing, and hangers installed. Shipping was excellent and in particular, the shipping packaging is amazing in the fact it would be highly unlikely your framed print would arrive damaged unless the deliver truck runs over it! Each print arrived in its own packaging as well. I highly recommend AllPosters.

2017-11-03

Alway's A Happy Customer

"My Item Arrived Earlier Than Expected,In Fantastic Condition & the Packaging Was Great.The Color & Copy Of My Poster Is Unbelieve,It's So Clear & Colorful.To Be I Think It Looks Better Than Orginial,You Alway's Get It Perfect.Thank You Again All-Poster.com & Your Associates...James A. Martin Canton,Ohio"

2017-10-22

Poster arrived

"The poster that I ordered arrived a few days early and in perfect condition. The colors are very colorful; i.e., correct in every way; sharp, crisp, where required; and muted and shadow'y as where the artist intended. Very good.

2017-10-16

Stole over $3000 from my checking account

"I made an order of 49.50 and the following day they had charged 49.50 from my account over 10 times until my account was zero, then the following day charged it repeatedly until my account was -$2500. They claim a glitch in the system and also claim they are refunding my money but I would highly suggest not ever allowing yourself to be a part of this glitch. A customer service representative stated this happened to everyone who made a recent order. Even if it was an accident, the “glitch” took over $3000 from my bank account and it is still not refunded. Thank god I have savings!"

2017-10-11

Great

"Everything was great, just wish shipping was a touch faster:)"

2017-10-10

It was excellent

"I certaintly was excited when I received my package."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating