support@allmodchip.com
    718-672-2117

2007-07-19

"Bought SwapMagic 3.6, great deal, amazingly fast shipping (beat newegg and was free). Perfect transaction, buying a breaker pro from them as well."

2007-07-16

"Awesome Store.

Easy Fast & Reliable Checkout.
Shipped Well.

2007-07-05

"Very fast service. I called them with a question and was given informative answers to my questions. very helpful. I will only do business with them again. Thanks guys."

2007-07-05

"Amazing store. I ordered at 10AM, shipped at 11:42AM. I ordered from them a week ago, and the same thing, shipped within 2 hours. Obviously no one can expect this type of thing every time, but it shows you how dedicated they are.

Great job!

2007-07-01

"Very fast shipping for an international order. Product came in great shape. Highly recommend this store. I will use them again in the future. "

2007-06-22

"Fast Shipping. Low price. Product works well and comes with a detailed manual."

2007-06-18

"Shipped out immediately. Product arrived a day earlier and worked as stated. In the end they have gained a loyal customer and one who will always recommend them first."

2007-06-14

"Fast shipping, low prices, trustworthy seller.
This is the place to go for mods .. Fantastic experience .. THANKS!!

2007-06-11

"One word, "AWESOME",
I had never heard of this company so I looked around and with a bit of research, I found that the site was legit. I contacted the site to make sure they had Cyclo DS evo (released the same day I asked), I got a reply the same day saying they had 40 units. Long story short, Ive had great communication with the company and will recommend them to everyone I know.

2007-06-06

"There the best, Ther was a mistake with my papal order and allmodchip.com called me this morring, before i had a chance to call them, and took care of my order fast and secure. And also moved me from ground shipping to prority mail because of the mistake. I will be going back again and a again for now on A++++++++++++++++storeA+++++++++"

2007-05-30

"Ok i was wrong at first but i forgot that i didnt suppose to get any tracking info only the confirmation. In other words the store its great it rocks looking foward to doing business with them as long as they remain active "

2007-05-19

"Bought a Breaker Pro, it was the best price on the internet, and best yet, the best customer service. I had my email responded too in minutes after I sent it. Sure I was lucky, but this happened on a consistent basis. Anyhow very pleased with my order, it came in fast, and as described. Coupled with the fact that it was by far, around 30% cheaper than all other sites with Free Shipping included! It was a no brainer, so I was hesitant at first, since I did my research and the domain name was previously owned by another individual/store. However as it stands now, This is my favorite mod chip store! I will only buy elsewhere if they don't have the item I need, highly recommended!"

2007-05-18

"It was very easy to find what I was looking for. The prices is the lowest and on some items you get free shipping, that's a plus for me! "

2007-05-17

"Very quick shipping, ordered on sunday and arrived on wednesday, Very easy to use but takes some thought time."

2007-05-14

"Great price, Free shipping, Super Customer Support. When my package did not arrive from USPS they offered to FedEx a new one just for the price of shipping. AllModChip contacted me the same day I sent an E-mail and they also called to talk to me about the problem. I order online quite a bit and I must say this is great and, nowadays, unexpected service! "

Share AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC's store rating