Mon-Thu 9am - 5pm, Friday until 3pm
    support@all4cellular.com
    877-999-4235

Product & services pricing 7.50/10
2018-01-05

Double mistakes -- won't make it right

"They sent me a "refurbished" smart watch that had a broken **** (it's not refurbishing if you don't test all functions).

I needed the item by a particular day so I asked whether they could ship it out in time or whether I would need to return for a refund and order somewhere else with fast shipping. They assured me that they could get it here in time so I didn't order elsewhere.

I found out the day that it was supposed to arrive that they just shipped it and it would definitely not be here in time.

Now I have to return two items and go last minute to Best Buy to pay an inflated price ($125 more that what I paid for the refurbished one). I called and asked about it and even though I'm 20 minutes from the warehouse with the item, they wouldn't connect me with a warehouse manager and wouldn't do anything to make it right. They offered me 5% off my next order. :|

I argued for a while with the rep to at least give me the satisfaction of hearing her admit that she will not make it right instead of pretending that what she was offering was acceptable. Eventually she hung up on me.

2017-08-21

good

"Such a large disappointment to know you are not taking orders anymore!"

2017-08-20

great

""I got great, prompt service from this company!""

2016-08-12

Don’t waste your time

"I don’t normally write reviews but this time I had to.
Shipping is the only thing that a4c does right.
I ordered a refurbished ipad 3. First unit arrived with speaker that made crackling noises. Second unit rebooted constantly. Third unit’s speaker produced half the volume it was supposed to – no amount of software reloading and setting twicking fixed that. Fourth unit arrived with banged up lower corners and half the screen not responding to touch. On my fourth unit I finally gave up and asked for a refund.
It seems that the “refurbishment” they do consist of throwing a new power cord and charger in the box and hope that the buyer will live with the defective product. Shame of you, A4C!

2015-10-23

"They deserve less than one star based on my experience. Ordered a battery at a very good price $2.99, but I have to charge it at least twice a day and sometimes three times. This was not necessary with the previous battery. "

2015-07-13

"This dealer is not valid everything they sale is fake and from my recent purchase the flipping battery didn work dont buy from them save your money please don;t buy from them SAVE YOUR MONEY "

2014-11-03

"Bought my Samsung Note 4 here, high quality phone that I have. Didn't had the hard time ordering from them. They had this very nice staff, they gave me some discounts."

2014-10-24

"I received my A4C order six business days after the order was placed.

I charged and tested the product as soon as it was delivered. After connecting the bluetooth headset to several devices, using different audio software, and troubleshooting with help from the users manual, I was able to confirm that the product was defective.

The defective condition in which I received the bluetooth headset was really disappointing as A4C clearly states on their web site that all refurbished products must pass a multi-step process to ensure that they operate as intended. A simple hearing test would have determined that this product was defective before it was even shipped to me.

I did as instructed on their returns web page and emailed the A4C Support Team every day since the defective headphones were received five days ago. I finally gave up and called the direct line. After waiting on hold for over 20 minutes I was issued a return label and told that a replacement would be shipped that day. As instructed, I called their direct line again the following morning and was told that the product was now out of stock and the order had not shipped as promised. I was again instructed to call back the next day to see if a replacement was found and was able to ship out. After five days of no email response and having to constantly call, I was told today that a replacement was shipped out, but was not shipped out using expedited shipping.

I am really in need of a working pair of headphones, and am now forced to wait even longer due to the lack of proper customer service from A4C. I can now only hope that the replacement bluetooth headset that has been shipped was properly tested and will not also be defective upon receipt. This is definitely not a great first time shopping experience with A4C.

2014-04-20

"I purchased an Asus TF300 Refurbished unit from them. They sent a unit that would not register touches, and freezes-up. They have YET, to post my 1 star review on their website making all the reviews on the TF300 Refurbished unit look like 4 and 5 star. That is $150 of wasted money.
If you sell a nonfunctional unit it is costly at ANY PRICE.

2014-03-05

"Invalid tracking bad customer service"

2014-03-03

"I ordered a two pack of micro USB chargers and they sent just one of something else. When I reported the issue I got a prompt reply. Problem is, they sent two batteries now. Not chargers. It took some time to get a second reply and they said they would send the chargers, I never got them. Too bad, I liked what they had and the prices."

2014-01-08

"terrible website poor customer service I ordered deal of the day on Black Friday (10" Noria Tablet) wanted to use Amazon Payments but website would not allow, paid with credit card unbelievably they shut down at 3 pm on Fridays including Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is absolutely no customer support over weekend. I called first thing Monday morning when I finally got thru asked to switch payment over to Amazon Payments was told that wasn't possible because the item had already shipped I didn't receive the product for 10 days. I was told if the product became available at a cheaper price I could purchase and return the other product so it would then be on Amazon Payments. I am now told today that they can't do it stay away from this company"

2013-12-31

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAMMERS! I purchased a Ipad Mini, they sent me a beat up Kindle! What kind of BS is this? Beware of these scammers."

2013-12-28

"Excellent experience. They had a great price for the Samsung BD-F5900 Blu Ray player ... $79.99 for the regular consumer-boz version, brand new. Free shipping, no sales tax for CA. And their site had a coupon for 15% off. Shipping was fast and the item arrived in good condition.

The box looked like it had been opened, batteries repacked, etc. The unit had the orginal protective plastic and perfect condition, so the $30 savings compared to the next cheapest sourcs far out-weighed this. No problem registering the unit with Samsung and performance is flawless.

Item received on West Coast 7 days after order placed, Christmas week. I would buy from them again.

2013-12-11

"Ordered three refurbished iPad chargers. All three delivered were defective, warn out and non-functional.

I received an email from All4Cellular asking me to post a review on my recent purchase. So I did so reporting the defective merchandise. It was removed from my account. I posted similar reviews three more times. Each time the reviews were removed from my account and never posted.

I asked them via their contact form why my reviews were deleted. No response.

This is the first, last and only order I will ever place with All4Cellular.

Share All4Cellular's store rating