Product & services pricing 3.53/10
Customer service: 1.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.46/10
2018-08-17

Money back

"I ordered a mobile charger a couple months ago. I was waiting and nothing arrived. I sent the message. Jenifer for their help center answered me. I was waiting again and again nothing arrived. I think my charger lost. I contacted Jenifer again and she give me back my money. Jenifer thank you for help."

2018-08-16

They are THIEVES........NEVER NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS and the vendor EGLOBAL

"NEVER NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS and his vendor EGLOBAL they are companies without any responsibility, I bought a mini computer brand EGLOBAL, the mini pc failed and they did not accepted any responsibility, but not only this seller is irresponsible ALIEXPRESS is even more irresponsible because if you look closely you will not find any way to communicate with them, and after all the messages sent to the seller, ALIEXPRESS communicated with me, by email just to tell me that the seller is not responsible. This company do not have a customer service number so there is no way to contact them., I now understand why it has such a bad reputation and the reviews are so bad, and that is because people have grown tired of ALIEXPRESS stealing them
I will never buy anything from EGLOBAL and ALIEXPRESS, these two companies are THIEVES THIEVES ........

2018-08-16

AliExpress ,a scam

"I bought a Bought a satellite receiver from a company called Saxtrem through AliExpress thinking that this will give me some protection like Ebay .Not the case at all ,receiver didn't work ,cost of returning it with a trackable mail -as they require- is £15 ,NO support at all from AliExpress.they get you into endless circles .Dont buy if you cant return an item and use Ebay ,I had a similar case with Ebay and they refunded me .Aliexpress is part of an international scam .£22.96 down the drain .Imagine how much money will they be making if they steal 10-25 each from thousands of customers by selling them plastic boxes as electronics "

2018-08-14

Ali-Outdoor Goods Store on aliexpress will take your money. They are **** thieves. Criminals.

"Ali-Outdoor Goods Store on aliexpress will take your money. They are thieves. They are crooks. They are criminals."

2018-08-09

Pathetic Customer Service

"They don't give a proper answer and they have a pathetic Application as well as customer Support service. I faced an error message that involves contact administrator. I tried reaching out customer service and get a response that I should use PC and not mobile. They don't want to accept a problem and to solve it for customer. But want customer to suffer for their pathetic service. I will highly discourage people to use this service. Its simply Pathetic"

2018-08-05

ALiexpress ignores your complains. And wont give you true answer.

"stupid customer service. THis site blocks your complains. they dont provide email for us to contact. And wont give you true answer. They just keep saying, we will help. We understand you, bla bla.. so ridiculous. I experience when ask them to appeal my dispute case. Seller sent defects item. And only want to refund if we send items back to china. How on earth, we should pay the shipment cost that is so expensive,"

2018-08-02

no safe

I have orders that come and go back for 5 months.Really sellers are making payments late too late or not.
pre-orders are quicker but now it's too late and the payment for the canceled ones is not made too late

2018-07-31

Buyer protection worthless / customer support incompetent

"Basically, seller falsely advertised that a battery charger was compatible with certain type of battery. It wasn't. Despite AE accepting their seller had misrepresented the goods I was still expected to send the product back to China at MY expense. So essentially their buyer protection is a total scam, worthless.

Their customer service agents are also a complete waste of space. One even told me to cancel the return of this product on the site so I could then appeal. I told the agent the site was telling me the dispute time was up and thus couldn't be re-opened. Agent said no, it's fine. Please cancel it. Then, surprise surprise, can't open a dispute. Agent response, ooops, sorry. So what will you do about it? Nothing I can do the agent said. So AE screws up then they can't even fix their mistakes.

The agents are really useless. Nothing more than a filter to delay, deflect. They have zero power, can't resolve anything, can't even rectify their own stupid mistakes. They will often say I will contact the seller on your behalf. You then get copied an email which basically says "Our buyer is trying to contact you, please log in and check your messages". Nothing. They trot out phrases like I'm sorry, I understand, let me help you resolve this all clearly designed for the feel-good factor while essentially actually DOING nothing and resolving nothing, you can literally waste hours with these drones.

I have had some great products from AE and received quickly to. It's all fine UNTIL you have a problem then you realise their buyer protection is not worth the paper it's written on and that they have the worst customer service in the world. Either avoid altogether or keep the order value low (e.g. nothing you can't afford to lose).

2018-07-27

Refund not received, also insisted on Paypal account for refund though I paid with credit card

"This is my worst customer experience ever! Beware of any business that pleads with you not to give them a bad review.I got this scanty wig very different from the picture that showed only the full front but not the very scanty back. You can see the net when you look at the back of the head wearing this wig.The front is so rough you immediately tell it is a wig. I contacted AliExpress and they asked for more money to add braids to the wig or a $15 refund to PayPal account even though I paid with a credit card. They said it is expensive to refund to my credit card, it has to be through PayPal. I provided my PayPal account and after that heard nothing back. No more responses to my email nor a refund. They disappeared."

2018-07-26

Great if you know how to select the right sellers.

"Great if you know how to select the right sellers."

2018-07-22

AliExpress is absolutely THE WORST

"AliExpress is absolutely THE WORST ever! especially the online service from their website. they keep asking the exact same question over and over with no assistance or help not so ever.

quality of product you receive is very bad that is IF YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE THEM. Many times you order and you never receive anything .

2018-07-20

the seller and this site is untrustable , when you ardered on this site you dont have any garanty ,

"very unreliable site , un trustable sller ,poor costumer service , i lost almost 1000$ on this site dot even west your money and your time "

2018-07-18

Selling fraud at full price with NO warranty

I bought a watch from them and was not working after 100days only. They declined any replacement. The watch is full price plus shipping.

Very disappointed and shame on Aliexpress selling fake product on her platform again!

Plus they don't allow you to leave any feedback on the site after 30days

2018-07-07

ring mouse genius

"I bought a genius mouse ring, and the seller placed my wrong address and the usps did not give it to me and returned to china. the seller does not want to give me back my money. I'm very disappointed, this was my first and last time I bought by aliexpress"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-07

Don't Trust Aliexpress

"Two out of 4 orders never arrived. One was already paid and I lost my money.

They offer vouchers then when you use them, they cancel the order and don't tell you. I was waiting for months for nothing! Also they don't record all orders on your account so you can't trace them later. If you forget your password you can't re-set it as you have to get into your account in order to get customer care help, and without your password you can't get into your account - proper daft!

DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!