Product & services pricing 3.87/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.35/10
Customer service: 1.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-04-27

DONT BUY FROM HERE I USED TO BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS AND IT WAS GOOD. BUT RECENTLY THEY HAVE FAKE OFFERS, WHICH ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE ITEM, ITS N

"DONT BUY FROM HERE
I USED TO BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS AND IT WAS GOOD. BUT RECENTLY THEY HAVE FAKE OFFERS, WHICH ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE ITEM, ITS NOT WORKING AND BAD QUALITY, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE COURIER CHARGES IF YOU WILL ASK REFUND, AND ALI EXPRESS CUSTOMER SUPPORT DOESNT HELP YOU TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM EVEN IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE ON THE FAILURE PRODUCT. THEY SIMPLE REPLY ALWAYS WITH SAME WORDS AND FAK PROMISES.

2018-04-19

Aliexpress protects the sellers. You will get ripped off

"I ordered a dress on March 14th for an event on April 22nd. The app says it will shipp within 10 days or the order is cancelled. On the 8th day I noticed that nothing had shipped so I contacted the seller and she said she would send it out the next day.

The next day the item was marked as shipped. Here it is over a month later and I'm wondering why the dress has not arrived. I go to the website to check the tracking and get an error message. The tracking number does not exist.

I contacted customer service and they got mad at me saying that the item is marked as shipped. After going back and forth with them for about 10 minutes the guy admits that it doesn't seem like anything was shipped and opens a dispute for me because buyer protection is running out.

The seller immediately begins messaging nonstop telling me to close the dispute because the package shipped and will update in 5-10 days. I send her the screenshot from March whenever said she shipped and she admits that she hasn't sent anything yet.

I screenshot that message and attach it to my dispute to find out that every time you add some thing to the dispute they start the clock over. A dispute should end in 5 days of the seller not replying but because customer service told me to add evidence it will not close until next week. Contacting my bank tomorrow.

Aliexpress makes it nearly impossible to get your money back so do yourself a favor and buy whatever you're looking for somewhere else.

2018-04-17

Pathetic

"Ordered a product. Got confirmation, signed up as a user, got a shipping notice, now my order is lost or there is no update on its status for 2 weeks. I've tried numerous times to log in and try to get customer service. I keep getting a notice that my account needs to be verified & there's nothing further that happens on their web site. Its locked up. I'm starting to think I've been totally scammed. I can't get any customer service through any numbers of ways I've tried & it seems this whole site is total BS & a ripoff!!"

2018-04-13

I should’ve known better.

"If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. I recently bought a $900 high pressure air compressor on AliExpress. Great price since the same one in the US will set you back $2,300. The listing stated UPS Worldwide Express shipping 6-10 days. So, I paid. On the Seller’s storefront it stated they would ship my compressor within 7 days. So the countdown started. It said if my item didn’t ship within 7 days AliExpress would automatically refund my order! “You can’t beat that” I thought. Turns out I was really wrong about that. When the shipping countdown approached the 7 day limit the seller messaged me asking if I would extend the protection time as he was really swamped with orders. I told him I could not. I needed the compressor since mine was starting to wear out. He got really angry and said he would try to get it out in time. On the exact day 2 hours before the cutoff time my item was marked as “Shipped”. I thought that was great, until I tried to track the item. I’m a freight operations manager for UPS Worldwide and noticed the tracking number entered on the AliExpress website was not in a UPS format. In fact, it wasn’t in any valid format. I contacted the seller and he told me, “China on holiday will take many days for tracking system to update”. Well, that’s just not true. If a UPS driver or other scans a bar code it populates automatically, no human necessary. So I contacted customer service to tell them the seller wasn’t telling the truth and was using a fake tracking number to avoid the automatic refund process. AliExpress customer service got mad at ... me. They told me I didn’t know how shipping worked and that my item had been shipped. After 3 weeks of going back and forth with the seller and customer service I see a label for the shipment has been generated. The next day I see the billing has been confirmed and after two more days I see it has been picked up and is enroute. Five more days and my compressor arrives.

Broke to pieces is how it arrived and many parts missing. It’s basically the bottom two thirds of a used compressor. I opened a dispute with pictures and an explanation and AliExpress said my dispute seems “suspicious”. The seller has 5 days to contact me to try and work something out and no doubt they will wait until the last possible moment to do so. This whole thing should’ve been over with 6 weeks ago. And now who knows how long it will take to resolve the issues.

I’ve bought all kinds of stuff from AliExpress over the years and never had a single issue. This will be the last time I ever use it. My only saving grace is I used my Bank Americard that has purchase protection. I’ve disputed the charge with them and they will be refunding my account in 3 business days. Thank god for B of A!

2018-04-09

"Don't buy in this website, i never received my order and the seller wont communicate with me, I spent my money for nothing! A lot of their sellers are a scammer, beware! Even the costumer service wont help me."

2018-04-09

spent money, waited for cool items, never received a thing.... how is this site legal?

"Aren't there laws to govern sites like this? I order from other sites and I receive my goods.... Ordered 4 items, received 0. LAME. "

2018-04-08

TERRIBLE SERVICE

"I ordered several clematis rootings from China through Aliexpress. Not one plant survived after a very lengthy transportation period. Not only that, the package was identified as TOYS, a deceitful misnomer for PLANTS. Two other orders of flower bulbs (calla and amaryllis) from China never arrived after 60 days, being detained at Customs. The owner kept writing in a ludicrous manner, "Don't worry. The plants are in transit." I received that message more than once even after I expressed my dissatisfaction with the guaranteed service. The AliExpress Case Management Team was equally vague and slow. The company offered an unacceptable 1/3 refund. I reported them to the Florida Attorney General."

2018-04-01

Was all good until...

"Ordered something for over $400 and I cancelled it before it shipped. They shipped it anyway and never even received it. Went back and forth disputing with the seller. Aliexpress told me since I didn't have proof I didn't receive it, they were siding with the seller. What evidence would I possibly have that I DIDN'T receive it?! So I lost over $400"

2018-03-31

Fake tracking and stole money

"Horrible they provide fake tracking no item received and no refund. Zero buyer protection."

2018-03-23

Don't Shop Here!!!!!!

"Counterfeit, low-quality goods, and shady business practices by nearly all their sellers. This is the site that allows drop shippers to scam thousands of people! Items have ZERO quality control and are never come as described. JUNK! When you try to return them for your money back, customer service berates you and says you're lying. Then they flood reviews sites like this with fake, nonsensical positive reviews so they look good. Absolutely fraudulent, horrible place to shop."

2018-03-23

Best price and fast shipping

Best price and fast shipping

2018-03-22

Story good .

" Story very good. Seller good!"

2018-03-21

Counterfeit, low-quality, horrible customer service

"Counterfeit, low-quality goods, and shady business practices by nearly all their sellers. Only shop here if you're looking for items with no quality control that fall apart or don't work altogether. Then, when you try to return them for your money back, customer service berates you and says you're lying. Then they flood reviews sites like this with fake, nonsensical positive reviews so they look good. Absolutely fraudulent, horrible place to shop."

2018-03-18

Beware of YOUCLEAR Digital Co., Ltd. Store.!

"Beware of YOUCLEAR Digital Co., Ltd. Store. This seller (and probably many others) sells counterfit / fake photography filters (HOYA)."

2018-03-18

Bad business!

"Products not as described. After filing a dispute and returning them their products, I asked for a refund they refused to send me a refund, closed dispute and deactivated my account! With this company there's no satisfaction guaranteed."

Share AliExpress's store rating