Product & services pricing 4.17/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.66/10
Customer service: 1.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.04/10
2018-03-21

Counterfeit, low-quality, horrible customer service

"Counterfeit, low-quality goods, and shady business practices by nearly all their sellers. Only shop here if you're looking for items with no quality control that fall apart or don't work altogether. Then, when you try to return them for your money back, customer service berates you and says you're lying. Then they flood reviews sites like this with fake, nonsensical positive reviews so they look good. Absolutely fraudulent, horrible place to shop."

2018-03-18

Beware of YOUCLEAR Digital Co., Ltd. Store.!

"Beware of YOUCLEAR Digital Co., Ltd. Store. This seller (and probably many others) sells counterfit / fake photography filters (HOYA)."

Bad business!

"Products not as described. After filing a dispute and returning them their products, I asked for a refund they refused to send me a refund, closed dispute and deactivated my account! With this company there's no satisfaction guaranteed."

I USED to love AliExpress

"I have made about 60 purchases through this website. ALMOST each purchase had some issue. I had been buying items to resell, and had no issues with disputing (and waiting) to get all or some of my money refunded. TIME, is something you must have a multitude of to use this website.
They allow about 7 days for processing (you can cancel within this period, I never have).
They allow at least, 30 days for shipping. (I never pay for shipping, it is possible to get things fast, but you will have to pay for it)
If your product comes broken, you have 15 days to start an official dispute. Aliexpress as well as the seller will urge you to work the out problem without or prior to disputing.
Never hesitate to dispute!!! Sellers will try to play you along for the 15 day period that you have to dispute.
The seller may ask for you to upload video evidence to youtube, they won't view it. It is a ploy. Videos are easily uploaded during the dispute process.
OH AND REVIEWS! REVIEW WITHIN 30 days of receiving your item!
ok... back to more productive things...

2018-03-11

I purchased 8 products and was happy with the quality. Slow shipping though.

"AliExpress has some very good quality products available at wholesale prices. I've been very happy with what I've received from them. I've ordered 8 items. They were good quality. One seller sent me the wrong handbag and I negotiated a 50% discount. I was happy with that.

The cons are snail mail shipping, inconsistencies in quality among sellers, Asian sizing and not knowing 100% if what you are getting is what was described.

I did an AliExpress haul and review of 8 products I bought (handbags & clothes). These are my honest opinions of the products and company.

Monicasmoda.com

2018-03-10

really bad

"I purchased an item form Drincer Store / Jack Lee. It came defective and he doesn't want to give me refund. "

2018-03-08

Excellent

"Very pleased with my order came very fast from China to east coast US will order again !! items were exactly what I thought "

2018-03-07

insanely disappointing

"Had a dispute with seller which eventually had Aliexpress involved, all of the evidence i provided was completely ignored and i was denied because seller has "brand name" this is literally what it said. "

2018-03-07

Frauds

"After 3 years they want a picture of my driver's license and a picture of my credit card for "account verification". No thanks. Sounds like they want to sell my credit card numbers"

2018-03-03

Buyer Protection a lie

"Bought something and the seller sent me a different size than what I ordered. Disputed it and AliExpress made me pay for shipping back to China which was 30% of the cost of the product, even though it was the seller's mistake. The customer service chat thing they have is awful - felt like I was taking to a robot that didn't speak English."

2018-03-02

Never got the package, never got reimbursed!!!

"Ordered an item in November and still haven't received the package. they won't refund me."

2018-02-24

Sent defective item

"BUYER BEWARE! Thought I'd try Aliexpress. Cautious as I am, I bought 2 dollar circuit boards for a security cam. 12 bucks, no big deal. Both boards were defective. Asked for a refund and a shipping label. They said I had to pay for return shipping. Shipping costs back? 35 dollars. Nothing but automated answers. They never responded back other than I had to ship it back in 7 days and pay for the shipping. There are reputable sellers in China. Aliexpress is NOT one of them."

2018-02-21

aliexpress is just a thief

" stay clear if you work hard for your money. there is literally no customer service if something goes wrong, no phone# to call, and no manager to escalate things to. so if the seller decides to be a thief and steal your money you CAN NOT do anything about it, which is exactly what happened to me. "

2018-02-20

Order Watch on Jan. 05 2018 but did not get yet

"I Ordered Watch 2 Months Ago. yet not received my parcel. No Any Response from Customer Service.
I want to give even Zero Star But unfortunately that is unavailable.
I am Hardly Disappointed, Sad and Angry (Can't express in words) .

Aliexepress is totally Fraud, Plz dont Buy from Them.

2018-02-17

A terrible marketplace.

"A terrible marketplace. Deception and theft of sellers. The customer protection service does not work. The seller stole 2 soldering tips from the kit. AliExpress is hate. Closed the dispute in favor of the seller, although I provided them with all the evidence.

order №: 88074772909995 Nov. 21 2017

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AliExpress is a merchant member
AliExpress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.