Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2018-01-09

Stay away iLife vacuum cleaner

"I made an order for iLife vacuum cleaner and when the seller send with different carrier from different warehouse, I needed to pay extra feeds, they didn't refund me the extra cost I paid, after a 60days waiting of them to negotiate with the seller"

2018-01-08

Takes Money and Cancels Order

"First time user and I was given a $2 coupon that applied automatically to my order. Placed order with vendor via paypal and instantly money was taken out. Seller tells me to reorder because my first order didn't go through. My first order was cancelled citing "We regret to inform you that the recent use of coupon(s) in your order has been identified as being in violation of the guidelines outlined in our General Rules for Coupon Use. (http://activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/coupon_usage.php) Your order will be cancelled, and any payments you have made (excluding any fees or charges which you have made to third parties) will be returned to your account." When asked to refund my paypal, seller blocks me. "

2018-01-07

Pack of thieves

"Took my money even though item was in stock. After several hours of my time trying to get a refund got some of the money back after a month. Clearly their business model is that people will cut their losses rather than throw good money after bad taking time off work to jump through their hoops."

2018-01-01

Satisfied

"I am satisfied in overall. Sometimes I have to wait a few weeks, but they offer cheap products. I also don't have any problem with the support staff."

2017-12-28

Many fraudulent dealers who are covered by AliExpress-administration

"I bought the battery "Eleoption 3.6V 2000mAh Ni-MH" from "Eleoption Technology Co., Ltd.". The battery was unstable, voltage interruptions occurred. It seemed to me that the battery was old or damaged. First I tested one using a LED lamp and I found that the battery was very bad. Second I tested the battery using charging tool IMAX B6 and found that the nominal capacity is 2.5 times less than described 2000mAh. I opened a dispute with attached video "IMAX B6 tests the battery and the final results", attached certificates "IMAX B6 is certified and the tools conforms to EU standards and norms". The dealer asked me to close the dispute with statement: "We will refund money to you, but could you change the dispute reason for "Others" or "I do not need this item any more" ?". I knew that this is usual AliExpress-trick and I escalated the dispute. AliExpress-administration made biased conclusion "Invalid reason: Did not follow the instruction provided by seller. Final resolution: 0 refund". "

2017-12-26

Im satisfied

"I've Bought many items from Aliexpress and I've always managed to get a full refund or partial refund by making disputes also I guess if you buy the cheaper option you get what you pay for. Sometimes shipping can be extremely long though. Its Always best to read other buyers reviews and see seller ratings **** a guide"

2017-12-26

send me damage item !!!

"My order number 88109556084388 . I bought the jacket from AliExpress. They send me damage item ! When I ask refund my money they told me return the damage item. I told them it’s postage lot of money that money I can bought 2 jacket. Then seller told to cancel dispute then they will send me new one . Then I try to cancel dispute but there don’t have options. I told seller plz cancel for me . they told me contact customer service they will cancel. I contact customer service they told me contact seller . This bullshit company they harassment people . Plz don’t buy everyone from them !!!!"

2017-12-22

Good alternative for ebay

"I bought a lot of items over the years on aliexpress. Some indeed as some people say never deliverd. So after contacting the seller and before my protection stop I make a claim if the item is still not there. Untill now I have always got my money back.
For items that I got broken I did the same. just contact the seller and if he didn't send me a new one i filled a dispute.
If I seller says it will transfer the money trough paypal I never except it because a disupte is the savest way.

Because I cant answer on other people I have some tips where they strugeld with:

“just wait a bit longer, it’s on its way, Dear”= if purchase protection is running out make a dispute it is that easy(story time: didn't get the item in time so made a dispute and got the money. After a week I still got my item so I contacted the seller and they gave me a "product" that I could by x amount of times so that they still got the money(it was a good product so I was happy(just a little lait)).

Someone didn't get the right item(diffrent version)=If the seller doesn't send the right time and protection is running out make a dispute that it is not the right item.(provide pictures of purchaced item and reseived item).

not quality items: I you want to make sure that you get a good quality item please buy from a brand you know is good. Also if a item is cheaper than you excpect it too it is probobly cheaper then you want it too. There are also some chinese brands like Xiaomi and huawei that make consistent quality. You can also look on youtube for reviews of the products ofcourse(if they have a branding or a number of some sort.

Some one is talking about his account getting disabled because he compaint about items not being deliverd because of shipping problems(shipping getting canceld/shiped to the wrong city).(he said he was using coupons and discount offers)= I never have used coupons. But for discounted products I never got a problem only one time a item came late(bought it on 11.11(special event at alexpress))(that was the product that I talked about above) for the rest never got the problem. He says that customer support is bad. I have excely never used it except for disputes so I can't talk about that eather.

Some one orderd a expensive controller he wanted 25 dollar back and seller would only give him 2 dollar= I got the same problem with one of the items but then the seller didn't whant to give me any thing if I didn't send it back(what is really expensive). So I stood my ground and after some time if no one agree's aliexpress takes in(some make a sollid case with what is wrong with your item and choose how mutch you want back etc.). Aliexpress proved a sollution or I would get alle the money back and send it back or half of the money (didn't get a adapter what should come with the product so it was fair).

Some tips:
If the seller asks you to cancel = As long as your purchase protection is still active you can again make a dispute after that if you cancel you can't make a new one so think about that.

I try one to talk about thinks that are a litle bit like I had. I also see people that never got there money but I never got that problem so...

2017-12-22

Right

"The Aliexpress have a miscellaneous items. I have more 100 items in my basket.
The payment is fast and the delivery is ok.
Have falsified products but I know choose a quality product.

ok.

"Good products and fast delivery. Payment ok."

Best choice for buy

"I'm happy by every bought in ali express."

More Less

"The products are generally good. But we must beware of sellers who try to sell fake or substandard products. We should look for highly recommended vendors so that we do not suffer the consequences. The payment by the site is safe and there is good protection in the event of loss of the merchandise, failure or disagreement with the specifications of the product.
OK.

2017-12-20

Sweetly House Store

"Do not buy anything from this store, they provide you with a fake tracking number and then tell you to “just wait a bit longer, it’s on its way, Dear”. Aliexpress customer service and dispute resolution is a joke—totally useless, there are some honest sellers but purchasing anything for more than a few dollars is risky."

2017-12-20

So stupid how they can irritate a customer when they don't have to.

" I bought a silicon doll from them. Instead of the face/head that was in the picture on the listing site I received a generic and not so attractive head. Their site says we would 100% guarantee get the same head that is in the picture.
It's been over a month now and I still haven't received the correct head. They keep stalling and giving me excuses that it is still in production, etc..
Their site also says that you're protected and that they don't collect your funds until you receive your item and you enter an approved or satisfied comment. They lie about that. The money was drawn from my credit card the day I ordered it. Very angry about this. Such a trivial reason to irritate the customer.

2017-12-17

Cheap products, you get what you pay for

"Cheap products, you get what you pay for, but overall good"

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!