Product & services pricing 3.48/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.88/10
Customer service: 1.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.81/10
2018-06-07

There is no protection for the customer

"AliExpress is a good place to buy Chinese products, but be careful about the seller. ALWAYS check its rating, not only for the product you want but also its general rating, and DO READ the negative feedback to have an image about the seller.
If it comes to customer protection you're finished, they always take seller's part , they ask you to provide tones of impossible videos and even if you provide they will say you didn't.

I bought a set of four rechargeable cartridges for my printer, they always come in set, you cannot buy only one color.
I received three rechargeable cartridge and the the Cyan was one-time use only. I asked help from the seller, he started to offend me and called me liar and other bad words ...I only asked him to send me a replacement chip for the cartridge, but he refused. I opened dispute and Aliexpress asked me to provide video that the cartridge is not rechargeable. I had to print several pages in blue just to consume the cartridge and show them that it is useless. After several videos and argues with them they finally said I am right, but they only refunded me one quarter of the price, as if it was the value of one cartridge.
I told them it is of no use to me to have three cartridges if I don't have the fourth, the printer will not work. They didn't listen.
I had to buy from somewhere else another set of cartridges.
Now I have three extra refillable cartridges I don't need ...

Later I discovered that one year ago, when I bought another set of "refillable" cartridges which in reality were all of them one-time use only, the seller was the SAME seller I bought the second time, but he had a different online store.
The two stores I found that belongs to this seller are "Yotat Group Co., Ltd" and " Printer accessories retail and wholesale store"
The first time I could not open a dispute because when the first cartridge got empty and I could not refill it, the protection period had passed ...

So in the end I red the negative reviews for this seller and discovered that many other people had similar problems, both with the seller AND with ALIEXPRESS customer service.

I would not say to avoid Aliexpress, since there is no better alternative now, maybe Gearbest. Ebay unfortunately are to be avoided.

2018-06-02

Best!!!

"Biggest variety! Whatever you want to find in unbelievable prices!"

2018-06-01

Avoid AliExpress. Scammers. Customer protection is a joke.

"Avoid AliExpress. Scammers. Customer protection is a joke.
Use Amazon and eBay instead. Much better customer protection.

2018-06-01

Awful website

"I don't even understand how people use it... I had only bad experience(("

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-05-29

Locked account and no service

"I pass an order 2 weeks ago with ALIEPRESS. I paid and just the day after they locked my account.
I'm contacting them 3 times and the only answer I'm getting is that they have to send an investigation report and I have to wait for 2 or 3 days. No one is doing follow-up, they took my money and now I'm stuck, because they are not doing any effort to help me. They just don't care. Keep receiving the same answer to wait for 2 business days.
But in the mean time, I was able to change my password without even login in my account! No service at all, no possibility to cancel my order as per to cancel-it I have to login,no help.
Horrible service and company. Don't order, just run and save your money!
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $293.

2018-05-22

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO response, they will take your money and run.

"I need an answer. I put a dispute and never got an answer..order #: 91715161823239, I been in my inbox since 5/19/18 and no reply. ripoff!
I opened a dispute on 5/19/18 and nobody either from the **** beach store, nor Ali express, ever even bothered to even respond! I'm a frequent shopper and thought to give Ali Express a try. First order for some flip flops was great without a glitch. That's why I started trusting them and placed my 2nd order: 91715161823239. Tracking # 94001108953430995390 19 Big mistake, it was broken up in 3 packages, only received 1 and it's not even close to how it's described. It states material is solid, however is completely see through, I cannot do anything with that bikini, it is NOTHING how it's described. Very cheaply made with the worst stitching I have seen. Again I'm a frequent shopper and know what I'm talking about. I wish I haven't placed my 2nd order. They are not very smart either, cause now they lost a good customer, who could be a lifetime customer. I rather stick with Trendsgal and even SammyDress is better than Ali Express. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. They flat out ignore my inquiries. I even attached pics. My next step will be Federal Trade Commision to save others from this rip off company, who don't even bother to at least reply to their customers. I suppose to get a message from Kira an with the **** beach store and then Ali Express since they brag about their buyer protection, which is one big lie, just to get customers to buy from then. This is a breach and very desceptive.How can they be in business and allow to sell on the internet. Maybe I need to do some research and also report them to the internet Fraud division.

2018-05-22

Steer clear of these SHARKS!!!

"I ordered razor blades but never received them. It is now six months later and they do not even answer my emails anymore. Clearly a bunch of sharks taking your money without caring about service. STEER CLEAR!!!!"

2018-05-19

Excellent

"Excellent.Fast shipping low price, high quality.What you need all in aliexpress.Thank you."

2018-05-14

Beware of Aliexpress

"Aliexpress expected that Customers should waste their times finding whereabout their undelivered packages & even when they dispute them, Customers are the ones who should provide stupid "valid proof of NOT receiving their packages" and after wasting their times and nerves, at the end Aliexpress is taking sides of the sellers! Aliexpress cheated my money, my time & nerves!
Aliexpress does not take customer's disputes & complaints seriously!

2018-05-11

Completely Happy With Experience

"I had placed an order for some bathroom fixtures that I needed within two weeks. I was happy to see the order was shipped the very next day. It was delivered on time in excellent condition and well packed to prevent any damage. I would definitely order again from AliExpress. The products themselves are well constructed and not cheaply made."

2018-05-09

Customer service **** and unreliable

"This online shopping site is terrible they have no number for customer service only a unreliable online chat service and it’s automated customer service so when I needed help with something it didn’t help me at all it kept replying the same things over and over I’ve gotten ripped off for 100$ and offered only a 1$ refund this site is bullshit !"

2018-04-28

I think Very Good.

"I bought a lot of items from Aliexpress, ı did'nt see any problem yet.Fast shipping and good price.But customer service is not good."

2018-04-27

DONT BUY FROM HERE I USED TO BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS AND IT WAS GOOD. BUT RECENTLY THEY HAVE FAKE OFFERS, WHICH ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE ITEM, ITS N

"DONT BUY FROM HERE
I USED TO BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS AND IT WAS GOOD. BUT RECENTLY THEY HAVE FAKE OFFERS, WHICH ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE ITEM, ITS NOT WORKING AND BAD QUALITY, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE COURIER CHARGES IF YOU WILL ASK REFUND, AND ALI EXPRESS CUSTOMER SUPPORT DOESNT HELP YOU TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM EVEN IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE ON THE FAILURE PRODUCT. THEY SIMPLE REPLY ALWAYS WITH SAME WORDS AND FAK PROMISES.

2018-04-19

Aliexpress protects the sellers. You will get ripped off

"I ordered a dress on March 14th for an event on April 22nd. The app says it will shipp within 10 days or the order is cancelled. On the 8th day I noticed that nothing had shipped so I contacted the seller and she said she would send it out the next day.

The next day the item was marked as shipped. Here it is over a month later and I'm wondering why the dress has not arrived. I go to the website to check the tracking and get an error message. The tracking number does not exist.

I contacted customer service and they got mad at me saying that the item is marked as shipped. After going back and forth with them for about 10 minutes the guy admits that it doesn't seem like anything was shipped and opens a dispute for me because buyer protection is running out.

The seller immediately begins messaging nonstop telling me to close the dispute because the package shipped and will update in 5-10 days. I send her the screenshot from March whenever said she shipped and she admits that she hasn't sent anything yet.

I screenshot that message and attach it to my dispute to find out that every time you add some thing to the dispute they start the clock over. A dispute should end in 5 days of the seller not replying but because customer service told me to add evidence it will not close until next week. Contacting my bank tomorrow.

Aliexpress makes it nearly impossible to get your money back so do yourself a favor and buy whatever you're looking for somewhere else.

2018-04-17

Pathetic

"Ordered a product. Got confirmation, signed up as a user, got a shipping notice, now my order is lost or there is no update on its status for 2 weeks. I've tried numerous times to log in and try to get customer service. I keep getting a notice that my account needs to be verified & there's nothing further that happens on their web site. Its locked up. I'm starting to think I've been totally scammed. I can't get any customer service through any numbers of ways I've tried & it seems this whole site is total BS & a ripoff!!"

Share AliExpress's store rating