Product & services pricing 3.38/10
Customer service: 1.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.81/10
2018-07-22

AliExpress is absolutely THE WORST

"AliExpress is absolutely THE WORST ever! especially the online service from their website. they keep asking the exact same question over and over with no assistance or help not so ever.

quality of product you receive is very bad that is IF YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE THEM. Many times you order and you never receive anything .

2018-07-20

the seller and this site is untrustable , when you ardered on this site you dont have any garanty ,

"very unreliable site , un trustable sller ,poor costumer service , i lost almost 1000$ on this site dot even west your money and your time "

2018-07-18

Selling fraud at full price with NO warranty

I bought a watch from them and was not working after 100days only. They declined any replacement. The watch is full price plus shipping.

Very disappointed and shame on Aliexpress selling fake product on her platform again!

Plus they don't allow you to leave any feedback on the site after 30days

2018-07-07

ring mouse genius

"I bought a genius mouse ring, and the seller placed my wrong address and the usps did not give it to me and returned to china. the seller does not want to give me back my money. I'm very disappointed, this was my first and last time I bought by aliexpress"

2018-07-07

Don't Trust Aliexpress

"Two out of 4 orders never arrived. One was already paid and I lost my money.

They offer vouchers then when you use them, they cancel the order and don't tell you. I was waiting for months for nothing! Also they don't record all orders on your account so you can't trace them later. If you forget your password you can't re-set it as you have to get into your account in order to get customer care help, and without your password you can't get into your account - proper daft!

DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!

2018-07-01

They do not stand by their Purchase Protection Guarantee

"I've ordered items from this online vendor dozens of times. Items aren't always sent. Items don't always match their description. Items are often damaged or low quality. But worst of all, the company does NOT stand by their buyer protection program. I was awarded many judgements though that program. But I guess it must have been costing them money because instead of continuing to honor it, they Terminated my account, right after I purchased $100 worth of goods. That happened twice: The first time I was told they had no idea why and to create a new account. The second time... I wasn't going to put up with it; and so after hours of contact with customer service (via chat, which is the only method you can contact them) I was finally told that the Termination might be because my ratio of disputes to orders was too high (they never could give me a definitive answer). To anyone considering trying to get help from their customer service regarding an unfairly terminated account; Don't waste your time. They will give you the run around and either 1. say there is nothing they can do, or 2. that they will fix it, but they will just never fix it."

2018-06-27

NEVER TRUST THE CHINESE: Refund not received

"AliExpress is offering $4 AUD discount voucher for new registration. I registered my self & placed an order. The system allowed me to use the discount coupon. After 2 weeks my order was auto-cancelled & no notification from them at all. It's been around 2 months since then that I have been chasing them......haven't received a refund yet.....also now they are not responding to online queries......NEVER TRUST THE CHINESE.......I will not use AliExpress again & am also spreading my experience to as much people as possible so that others do not get cheated by this cheat organization."

2018-06-22

Very bad seller!! Stay away

"Very bad company , I lost money because they either don’t ship products or send super low quality stuff"

2018-06-21

great customer service

"I have been shopping on Aliexpress for awhile and most of the items (90%) arrived on time and true to the descriptions. I once disputed a transaction and got resolved the next day. the customer service provided by Aliexpress is great, I am very satisfied with the service. there are some dishonest sellers of course, but overall, good experience and I will keep shopping there. "

2018-06-18

HORRIBLE ONLINE SHOPPING

"The product I received was inferior. I followed their instructions to receive a refund, including returning the product... and the nightmare began. Emails, phone calls, and chats with people having limited comprehension and use of English is only one of the problems. Being told different instructions from representative to the next is another. Being told to send information from their complex website and "logistics" but they never tell me WHERE to find the information (even after I have asked as plainly as possible in English, several times). Having reps ARGUE with me (in broken English) is quite annoying as well — and the ultimate is being told they cannot refund me because I have not followed their instructions is the final hair-puller. The circles they ran me around trying to get a refund for less than $50 is no longer worth my effort. They have their product back and they have my money and all I can do is give them a REVIEW of - DON'T TRUST THEM."

2018-06-17

Useless Customer Service

"The Package was rejected by the customs office because the seller forgot to lable the product right. But Aliexpress is not capabale to confirm the official Document from the customs office. I provided more Papers E-mail Adress from the customs office . . .
4 1/2 month later i am still trying to get my money back but i think the money is gone.
This was the last time i ordered from this Store!

2018-06-15

AliExpress covers unfair sellers. No buyer protection at all

"I bought a non-working item. A seller refused to refund (even with sending the item back to them). They declined my proposal (of course I attached evidence - photos & video).
Aliexpress Dispute Team wrote that I'll have to send the item back & get full refund, if no other settlement would be reached with the seller.
So, I didn't do anything, and the seller so. And... the final unexpected decision - no refund at all! Without explanation.
I appealed and even didn't get email about results. But when I visited the site I saw - appeal declined. Also w/o any explanation.

Nobody looked at my evidence (video & photo) and nobody explained the decision. It's just screwing of buyers.

Fake Sellers, no customer service

"I had many experiences where the purchases don't reach and the sellers con you, abysmal customer service, no to speak of.
SB_C_918600809

its almost 1 year didn't got my product

"horrible. worst. cheated. "

Aliexpress customer service

"I have detailed on my facebook page all the abuses that aliexpress has perpetrated against me https://www.facebook.com/neschast.ast.7 "

Share AliExpress's store rating