Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.45/10 2.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.65/10 1.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

Among the worst

"Absolutely terrible. They have no standards and don't manage their vendors. Ridiculous processing time. Fraudulent shipping status, simply the worst. You are not saving money if you don't receive the item(s). Completely sick of these vendors who think they don't have to respond to email, can take a week to ten days to process an order, and can take a month or more to deliver an item. These idiots need to clean up their act or go out of business."

2017-11-16

appeal problem

"Have been ordering beads from AliExpress for a couple of months. Everything was going fine, prices were good, most items were good quality and I received my orders, although some very slow ie. 3 months. Then they had a sale on Nov 11 so I was going to order 119 items. When I tried to pay it locked up my order with some lame Appeal process and they want me to upload my credit card and ID like drivers or passport to release my order! I have spent days trying to deal with this. I will not upload personal documents. I am not happy and can't get my orders. Errr"

2017-11-12

Wanted a picture of my credit card

"Needed to change my email address because I typed it in wrong. They told me they needed a picture of my credit card to change me email. I asked to speak with someone else. She did not transfer me. I told her I wasn't going to do that and she told me it was the only way.
1. They shouldn't be asking for pictures of credit cards
2. There are other ways to prove my identity
3. They shouldn't be SAVING credit card info in their system, at all, ever. At the very least, it should be encrypted and therefore not able to be compared with later.

Really sketchy.

2017-11-06

Customer service useless

"Bad experience with this company "

2017-11-06

fake sellers

"i see to many people review about aliexpress for 5 stars witch totally they are wrong they are really happy with them purchase witch ok
???? did they have problem with seller or customer service ????
let me tell you guys i am experience on aliexxpress almost 8 years
customer service do not waste your time with them also when you claim about seller also they do not care i do have couple problem with sellers they never send me order or fake track number i been dealing everyday with multi customer service 5 people at the time nothing work you lucky when you purchase item and arrive well but help support customer service live chat dont waste your time with them lots of sellers there fraud liars never ship item fake tracking number
look here seller what did to me
i order battery after 3 days seller never ship the order i ask why he say item not in stock i apply for refund reason seller never ship item
and seller apply to me if you need refund you have to change reason other i refuse to change i contact customer service more than 3 times more than hours chat non help at all
when the seller not ship the item you have time 7 days to wait if he not ship item will auto cancel and refund but the seller smart he will give you hard time how
here after the time is end the seller apply shipping with fake tracking number here you cannot complain or depute until 10 days you contact customer still non help here how seller ship my item even fake tracking number he know i am canceling my order how com the problem he want give me hard time because my reason cancellation affect his company till now chines really difficult to deal with them at all just be ware

2017-11-05

Custom service from aliexpress fake

"Allready 8 times contacted custom service at aliexpress, promised to refund my money
every time.......
Never received anything.

2017-11-03

Don't waste your time and money!

"I ordered my daughter's quincea├▒era dress TWO AND A HALF months before her special day event. They kept sending messages the dress had been shipped and to this date (3 weeks AFTER the event), I have NEVER received it!!! At least we were able to file a dispute with our credit card company and got our money back. Don't trust these people! Don't waste your time and money!"

2017-11-03

I have ordered with toppies store

"All i have to say is that i love it because it have things like zara┬┤s shops cheaper."

2017-10-31

Trying to get refund for 3 months from Hello World!!!

"I am frustrated. I have been trying to get a refund from Hello World for months now. I could not open a dispute as I did not receive the item in the time line. I have contacted the company many times and two days ago they said apply for refund. I cannot of course as dispute is closed. I have used your online EVa and texted with Moxie and Leo. They tried to help I guess. The company is not worthy. I cannot believe they get good reviews. "

2017-10-30

Terrible experience twice

"Horrible sellers, customer service is useless. Trust me. Not worth the deals for the crap product"

2017-10-29

Only fake items

"Their electronics are all fake and don't work! You won't get your money back."

2017-10-28

Very unreliable

"I have used Aliexpress several times. Sometimes it has been OK but three times it has been totally useless. Each time it failed I swore I would never use them again. This is definitely the last time.

The first time the supplier sent the item via Europe even though I was near China living in Thailand at the time. The result was it took 6 weeks to arrive. The phone did not work properly and I tried many times to communicate with the supplier but they failed to get back to me

The next time the item was faulty also and I claimed a refund, but the Aliexpress system just said the dispute had been settled when I had done nothing of the sort so I never got my refund

This time I paid extra to get priority shipment but the item never arrived and the tracking shows that it has been despatched but never left China. I have opened a dispute but I have no confidence that I will get a refund.

If you use Aliexpress it is very risky I advise against it

2017-10-26

Horrible experience. If you are from USA - STAY AWAY!

"Horrible experience. In most cases very poor quality products.
Was tried to open a dispute on aliexpress but button "open dispute" was not working for me (tried 3 different browsers from 2 different laptops) then asked their support which is just a joke.
No support for buyers from USA - I mean there is support but people do not understand english there well (or they pretend) and just dropping you all the time making it look like your problem resolve or that this is not their business and you have to talk to seller only which does not make any sense if you have a dispute with him.

Once you paid there is no way to get your money back because they all require to ship the item back knowing that shipping in most cases would cost more than an item and nobody will ship anything back.

STAY AWAY from aliexpress or alibaba.

2017-10-23

Bought one item, seller sent me another.......money's lost

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0y1Zk2BzC8"

2017-10-20

If you have problems with a seller, you will lose your money

"Seller sent item to the wrong address. Was signed by someone I don't know. Could not retrieve it. Aliexpress sided with the seller and I lost money and didn't receive the item"

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!