Stores > AlarmSystemStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review AlarmSystemStore by clicking a star below.
2018-01-02

!!!5 Stars!!!

"Jon is knowledgeable and brilliant! So much fun to work with! He makes complicated systems seem easy! "

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you for your review!”

2017-12-22

False descriptions and poor service

"This online store likes to post false descriptions of products to purchase and pass them off as manufactured goods without telling you they are knock off's until you receive the product. They won't reimburse for shipping when they have sent the wrong/false product. The product should reflect the description on the website, you are buying based upon that description. I would highly recommend not purchasing from this store. Buyer beware."

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Nathan as discussed via email, we have shown via a link to the product on DSC's website, shown here:

as well as an email from the DSC Sales Manager (also shown below) that this product is in fact a DSC part that is backed by DSC's product warranty and the description is therefore accurate. That said, as also previously mentioned in email we've issued you an RMA and are happy to accept the parts back and will give you a FULL refund for them if you are not satisfied with them.

In light of this, I respectfully request that you modify your review accordingly. We are an honest and ethical small company that has been in business for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and our historical reviews and reputation reflects this.

EMAIL COPY FROM DSC SALES MANAGER:
HI Andy,

This product (EV-DW4975) is a part of the DSC wireless product family and is a specialty item contracted to Secure Wireless for the DSC specification. It is only available through authorized DSC Dealers via DSC Distribution Partners.

This is typically packaged in a blue/gold box and is fully warranted via DSC and DSC Distribution Partners to Authorized DSC Dealers.

Your organization is a long standing Authorized Dealer for DSC and we appreciate your continued reliance upon DSC products and services. If you have questions or would like additional information or information for your customers, feel free to contact me or have them contact me at any time.

Thank you.

John McCardle

Area Sales Manager
Johnson Controls / DSC /

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------”

2017-11-01

Great customer service!

"I purchased a Motion Sensor and was emailed instructions by Jon B. The instructions didnt apply for my keypad. I called Tech Support and received a call back within 10 mins. Jon reprogrammed my new motion sensor in minutes.

Thanks Alarmsystemstore!

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you for your review!”

2017-10-09

Excellent customer service THANKS Jon Boroughs

"After 11 months in service I experienced a 3G modem failure. A little inspiration and patience from Jon Boroughs and I was quickly back up and running. Jon exemplifies professional service by always being prompt with call answering and call back, email responses and having solutions for problems. Thank you, sir, for your excellent service."

2017-08-23

Great Service

"Worked with Chris Campbell to obtain a repair part for my alarm system. Very courteous and prompt service. Answered all questions and shipped part the same day."

2017-07-18

Jon Boroughs VERY helpful

"Pleasure to do business with you. Jon was very helpful, prompt calling back and resolved the issue quickly and efficient.

2017-07-14

Excellent service and very knowledgeable.

"John, was very helpful with assisting me with placing my order on upgrading my system, pricing was very reasonable and I love that your Company has tech support and best of all you offer monitoring service too. Got home today and notice it has been shipped out already. "

2017-06-09

Super Service

"Very knowledgeable about their product and willing to walk you through issues you are struggling with. I had to return a product and buy another and the return service was easy and fast. I spent a long time on the phone with a man named John that handled the technical problems I was having, and he kindly and patiently answered my millions of questions over several phone calls. I pestered him to death and he was still very kind. If you want great service, this is the place to go. Since I know nothing about alarms, they helped me 100%. They are wonderful. "

2017-05-16

Excllent!

"These guys are the best! Knowledgeable and suoer patient. Jon and Chris are a pleasure to deal with. They have no trouble going over and above to deliver a great experience. WORK with Alarm Store and you will not be disappointed!"

2017-05-01

Excellent Technical support

"I was able to call in and get support from Jon Boroughs right away. We were able to get right to the point and come up with a resolution quickly."

2017-04-18

Superb Service

"Chris Campbell very efficiently diagnosed and solved the problems I had with my new PC1616 system, problems that were not solved by my alarm company even after two costly service calls. If I have any future need of service on this system, I think I should have my alarm company consult Chris. My experiences with the Alarm System Store have been most satisfactory, and I heartily recommend them especially to DIY persons"

2017-04-03

looking for a system

"Jon Boroughs got right back to me w/info on a system that may work for me, I haven't ordered yet, have a couple more questions and so far I will most likely buy here. I've heard good things about the AlarmStore."

2017-03-24

Great service and quick to respond, I wish all of my vendors were half as good.

"All in all great service. Chris jumped through hoops when I made a last minute change."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business!”

2017-03-23

OK store to purchase from, but AlarmSystemStore made mistake when packing items to ship.

"AlarmSystemStore accidentally (?) shipped lower cost item instead of expensive item ordered. Company said mistake was made at packing. I was lucky to catch mistake before items were installed. Don't know if this a way for the company to increase profits or if it was a unintentional error on their part. After contacting company they did respond and say they would refund purchase price."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Our apologies for the error. This was simply a mistake made in shipping where the packer pulled the wrong wire size for one roll of wire. I have confirmed, we did issue you a full refund on the wire same day the error was brought to our attention.

Generally speaking our shipping department is very accurate, but because they are people, mistakes sometimes occur nonetheless from time to time. When that happens, we are proactive and promtly resolve the issue and apologize for the mistake as we did in this case.”

2017-03-21

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I had a few problems with the initial set up. I called customer service and Jon Boroughs was able to talk me through the fix in no time.
Great customer service

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.