Stores > Ajrichies.com

1-888-871-1256
      support@ajrichard.com
      1-888-871-1256

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Ajrichies.com by clicking a star below.
2013-12-19

I purchased a camera kit from you guys and I must say that your customer service agent Kevin is great. After spending a lot of money, I naturally had some question about my equipment. He quickly troubleshooted my problem, and made himself available for future reference. He is definitely an asset to your company.

2013-12-18

"What a wonderful experience. Sales department was very helpful and process was easy. Highly recommend "

2013-12-17

"Has great deals and customer experience."

"Dirtbags!

Classic bait-and-switch techniques. Screwed over my foreign exchange student and she did not know she has recourse. Claimed the camera she ordered did not come with a charger and told her she had to pay an additional $90. She wanted to save money being she had a tight budget. She could have bought from someone locally AND MUCH MORE REPUTABLE for the cost of this by the time all was said and done!

Low life scum...do not do business with them.

They tell you to go out and write a review to get a small item for free...it is just junk!

2013-12-16

"The absolute worst. Ordered a Nikon 3100 body at a decent price, waited for weeks and thought they had lost the order. I finally got an email to call and verify the order. I did so and the kid on the other end told me that the camera I had ordered came without a battery and charger when it was clearly listed in the spec sheet. I checked because this has happened before. Pure scam, dishonest to the worst degree, do not buy from these people."

2013-12-16

"customer service reps very helpful."

2013-12-16

"This is very bad experience.I'm sincerely suggest do not buy any product from this site.I have placed order Canon SX280 on ThanksGiving Day 2013 thought best deal price.They have sent an email after 10 days to verify my order.I replied them to confirm my order.After 15 days my account is removed it seems and no order number available with my received order # in the email.When i called customer service their service is very poor and unresponsive.this is genuine experience."

2013-12-16

"This company had very good prices and was very pleased with the customer service."

2013-12-15

"Ive had a bad experience with this company until now. This has got to be one of the best customer service representative Ive ever delt with. The main reason I took my time to fill this review out is because I was so pleased. I cant be any more happy about his service. He was very professional and handled the issue I was having very well. I am going to continue to be a loyal customer just because he proved and showed me why I should shop from you guys rather than your competitors. Thank u very much."

2013-12-13

"Total scam!!! They had lowest price on Nikonp520, but kept sending emails that free shipping could be expedited for extra charge. Emails then shifted to request I call to confirm order; several calls later finally spoke to guy who tried to sell me batteries to replace "standard 15 minute Nikon battery" for $50, which widely available for $20; confirmed order with no extras and promptly got email notice of cancellation. Checked with credit card company to be sure charge not put through. Really bad guys!!!!!"

2013-12-11

"The customer service manager was very helpful in getting me my camera on time.

-Ankit

2013-12-11

"I have recently placed a order for a d7100 with lenses. I have noticed many red flags. I wish I would have read these reviews first. I first noticed flags today when I got a call( from a unknown number) To confirm my order. I thought I did that when I placed my order. I realized that right away they tried to up sale me, I said no. They went on to say that it would not be coverd by warranty.( When it says 1 year warranty). Then I noticed a change it tone. They said I would receive a email from the over seas vendor when it ships..I thought it was in stock and you were located in ny. After I noticed all these flags I looked up these reviews and noticed I'm headed right down the path of others.I have tried to call back but no answer. I wanted to get my questions answered. I went on there website to try to log into my account and it says my email don't exsist. But I got my "web confirmation" sent to me and needed to create it to place my order. I am feeling very uncomfortable about all this. Special during the holidays and when there are so many other places to buy. I hope this turns into a better experience. it's just to early in the order to notice all these flags that match so many other complaints.. I hope I can write a positive review in the future.."

2013-12-11

"Excellent customer service and price! Great service."

2013-12-10

"very good price, good service, thank you"

2013-12-10

"Price was great and they were helpful."

Share Ajrichies.com's store rating

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!