Stores > Airsoft Megastore

8am - 5pm PST, Monday - Friday
      818-495-6502
      support@airsoftmegastore.com
      818-495-6502

Voice your opinion! Review Airsoft Megastore by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Scammer company

"They over charge on the postage and then ignore your postage choices. They just ship what ever is the cheapest way to ship to you."

2017-08-20

Easy to order

"Easy to order and goods arrived very promptly and exactly as shown on site."

2017-08-07

The perfect customer service help

"My name is Erin Roberts I had the most best customer service representative walking me through and helping me out with my order I highly recommend this Airsoft company this will be in my mind at top leading brand in the world are the leading Brands don't have a chance for Airsoft Megastore helpful and kind they love their customers when they make sure everything gets done perfectly and make sure their customers are satisfied"

2017-06-29

Terrible Customer Service!! And they shipped a rifle that needed to be fixed.

"OK, yeah I know this is very long. Trust me I am trying hard to shorten it, but it requires quite a bit of detail to make it clear what happened. And to convince you that you do not want to do business with this company. Here goes:

We ordered a rifle, and after the first time we used it, we noticed something wasn't working correctly.

I went online to chat with customer service and they knew exactly what it was and immediately told me I would need to send it back to be fixed! I had JUST received it and taken it out of the box!

The rep didn't seem to think that should be an issue... we finally agreed that they could send me the (very small) part and I could fix it myself.
(BTW it's been 3 weeks, and I have never received that part, which they said would take 3-5 business days.)

We used the rifle 2-3 more times (it's still usable without the part we are waiting for), and something else stopped working, so I decided to use the online chat again.

Did I mention their online chat is EXCRUCIATINGLY slow? It can take literally 5-10 mins to get a response from them, and this is in the MIDDLE of a chat conversation with them... a very simple conversation can take 30-45 minutes! I mentioned this to them, and the rep told me she's chatting with a lot of people. I commented "That doesn't seem like a great idea"

OK so I am online telling them the new thing that isn't working. They ask if I want to return the item, and I asked if that was an option (because at this point YES I would like to return the item!).

I asked the difference between a repair or a warranty claim. She said I would receive a replacement for both options. I ask about cost, and she says "A return is an exchange."

So I ask what is the difference between a warranty and a return. She chimes in with "or you could purchase a TLC package for repair"... UH. I just got it! Why would I pay to repair it!?

It went on like this, with her giving me a lot of unclear information:

"the only cost would be the shipping for the defective product"
"we will replace it once received at our cost"
"we can issue an RMA to you or refund your order"

Then someone else came on the conversation and the initial rep left. Then I'm told:
"we can issue an RMA to you or refund your order"

Then the original rep came back:
"Please call in to speed up the process"
I answer "so you can't, right now, just answer my question"
To which she says "The only thing you will need to pay for is the return label for all methods".... THIS IS LIKE PULLING TEETH!! Are you going to actually MAKE me ask again HOW MUCH.

Yep. She did make me ask.

"$13.43 for standard shipping "
By this time I was so frustrated I really did not care if I had to pay 13 bucks to not EVER have to deal with them again. So I told them to send me the label.

The next day, I called their phone # (for faster service, remember). I wanted to confirm that if I use the label they sent me, it is clear on their end that THIS IS A RETURN.

Their website states they're available by phone between 7 am and 7 pm Pacific. I called at 5:15 Pacific, and I got a message saying their customer service hours are from 9 am to 5 pm. GAH!

SO, I call the NEXT day, between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, and guess what! ring, ring ring --- music music music --- and repeat. About 5 times. Then a recording tells me their system is full and they can't talk to me and thank you for using their service and then it hangs up. Yep. Hangs right up on me. So much for faster service.

So I got to do the online chat with them one more time. Sigh... and now I will ship the rifle back to them and cross my fingers that a refund magically appears on my credit card, and I never have to deal with them again.

2017-06-21

No support

"Spent $250.00 on a gun, I was very excited when I got it. The tabs for the **** plate / battery cover broke the third time I charged the battery in less than 30 days. No warranty or support for the product. very sad.""

2017-04-28

Defective right out of the box. Better Business rating is an "F" !!!

"Contacted store about defective gun, told to spray silicone oil in it. That didn't help. They won't answer phone, only "chat"...and that takes FOREVER. They said will call me back. Three days pass & I called back, no one answers phone, back to "chat"...same old story that they would call back. Three weeks later-nothing, zilch,nada. Better Business Bureau rated them as "F". They must be padding their ratings on this site. Awful business, had to call Credit Card Company to cancel transaction, as they will NOT assume responsibility, even with 45 day warranty, of which I only had this busted gun 1 day and it was out-of-the-box bad. Refurbished, I think. Buy elsewhere, now you have warned."

2017-03-12

I have heard that they have bad customer service...

"..and i haven't seen it. i have never e-mailed them, but have heard from a couple different friends that e-mailing them was a joke. i have had problems on a couple of guns that i have bought from them, and as long as i called them within their posted hours (a little hard to do if you're in school), usually after waiting for a little bit to get off of hold, i would be connected with someone who could help me with my problem. amazing products to boot. had to return a gun once, they sent it back saying they couldn't find the problem. worked for about a week, then broke again. sent it back again. they found the problem and refunded me in full. they messed up and refunded me an extra 50 bucks, and let me keep it. another time, i was sent a battery more expensive than the one i purchased, paying the price of the cheaper one (i don't know whether to consider this bad or good). overall, have had multiple positive experiences and am still buying from them and recommending them to my friends. "

2017-02-28

Good products, horrible service.

"Airsoft Megastore has good prices on some decent items. (When they're in stock of course.) I was a committed customer until I had a defective product. Their customer service is horrible - they don't ever answer the phone, and I waited weeks to get an email reply (which didn't come until I said I would be disputing the charge to the card.) I am very disappointed, and will not be likely to purchase from them again."

2017-02-24

Horrible Customer service

"So I ordered a Lancer tactical mb01 cylinder for my L96 from Airsoftmegastore and it did not fit my gun due to its length. So I call AirsoftMegastore to ask if they carried another cylinder. No answer the first time. Call a second time girl answers then gets this guy to take my question. Guy answers I tell what i ordered and asked if i could send it back for something else with an attitude this douche said No sir that cylinder will not fit the "Knock off brand" (With that in mind i have an utg shadow ops that uses the exact same parts as a well.) After I asked to see if i could exchange it He hung up the phone on me. BY FAR WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM ANY AIRSOFT COMPANY. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ORDERING FROM THEM I WOULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE ELSE. "

2017-01-31

Fraudulent scamming company

"This company sends customers defective guns, customer service is spotty at best, and if and when you contact someone you learn that you are charged 25% restocking fee!!! Supposedly the have a technician "fix it" and resell it as "certified preowned." "

2017-01-31

Disappointed in service

"Been trying to get in contact with this company for a few days now and haven't received anything in reply. Sent emails to both addresses for support and neither have shown any interest in me. Very disappointed. Couldn't imagine if there was something wrong with a product and there was limited time to get in touch and fix it, because it would not get resolved in time. "

2017-01-26

Broken gun no customer service

"We bought a sniper rifle for my son from airsoftmegastore.com. It broke after roughly 100 shots. We tried calling their phone number several times and no one ever answered. Wrote to their tech support 12 days ago and have not received any response. Wrote to their customer service manager email and received an automated response that they would work on our request. 6 days have gone by without hearing from them. The website says they respond in 1-2 days. Not true..."

2017-01-03

Muy Bien

"I have been very satisfied with my dealings with Airsoft Megastore. All my orders have arrived on time and in good condition. My only concern is with their lack of ability to repair or sell parts for guns they carry. (I had a sniper I purchased from the sight for 4 years and the piston stripped. I checked their stock and they still carried the sniper, it was slightly aggravating that they didn't carry the part or have a way of getting ahold of it.) Over all, this is a very trustworthy sight that I have done business with on a regular basis for six years."

2016-12-29

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

"They are a terrible company. I got Promised a call yesterday from a customer service supervisor regarding my issue. Have I gotten a call in 24 hours no. I do not appreciate it. They take FOREVER to respond to my emails. And have yet to answer my phone calls. If I could give them below a star in every category believe me I would. They blamed the slow response time on change of owners and lack of customer service staff support. Which is a bunch of BS. When you have a 110% satisfaction guarantee. Terribly pissed. And will never ever buy from them again. I would recommend no one to buy from them. "

2016-12-07

DON'T BUY HERE - Product broke - we sent it for repair - they haven't sent back

"DON'T BUY HERE. The gun arrived pretty soon. It broke on its first use. We contacted Airsoft Megastore for the required return information, and sent the gun in for repair. We were given another order number, and a tracking number that was worthless. We've heard nothing for MONTHS. I've tried e-mails, and gotten no reply. I tried calling - they don't even answer the phone. They have the gun and kept the money. We have now contacted our credit card company to dispute the original charge (which I have never done before), and it appears we'll actually get our $140 back. Looking at other review sites, I've never seen ratings so low on any business and want to make sure as few people are hurt by this business's BAD behavior. My son has learned an important lesson - don't buy anything significant from web sites you don't know. AVOID THIS COMPANY."

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!