Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
    sales@aimtofind.com
    888-722-3681

2018-07-11

superb

"We have been ordering supplements for the last three months we are very pleased with the sales associates that answer the phone and are very kind, speak very clear, and are enthusiastic and always friendly . we receive our order in 2 days . We highly recommend the Company , Professional Supplement Center to everyone. John And Tommie Zamora Boise,Idaho"

2017-08-06

Weber Q2200 Grill

"I was looking to order a Weber Q2200 gas grill for home and camping. I searched Google for the best price of course! I found the grill on several sites and the pricing was very close, I usually default to Amazon for the free shipping and and the security of knowing the order would be handled competently with plenty of communication. I found a link to AimToFind.com and checked it out, I found my grill for a great price, with tax included and free shipping! I checked out the reviews for AimToFind.com and found a few negative ones regarding lack of communication and shipping issues but positive reviews outweighed the bad so I decided to take a chance and order the grill. I couldn't have been happier with both communication and shipping, not sure what happened with the other folks. My grill arrived on time in perfect condition and I love it! I will definitely use AimToFind.com again!"

2017-07-11

Great Value

"Great Seller and super fast shipping. Would definitely recommend!!"

2017-05-24

Great service

"Excellent and efficient service."

2017-05-02

The item I bought broke

"The item I bought was a smart phone metal holder with a hand USB to hold the phone and plug into your car charger.
The plastic holder that sticks onto the car console did not adhere and kept coming off the console.
I complained and was given a refund of half the price of the item.

2016-09-21

Neato robot vac works great

"Ordered a Neato robot vac from aimtofind.com, at a very competitive price. It was promptly shipped in a well protected box and arrived quickly. The unit works as advertised, we are pleased with our purchase. It's cleaning capability exceeds my expectations. "

2016-05-20

You can't beat the Best!

"I have ordered from Aim to Find before and have had nothing but the best service. Delivered earlier than expected and in perfect condition. I have recommended to friends and family,and they also have ordered products from them also, with no problems! Keep on doing what you do...."

2016-04-26

Roomba working better then ever

"Bought a new brush head for my roomba 500 series cheaper than ebay plus free shipping. Arrived in a few days now Ralph is cleaning better than ever and is easier to clean out when he's done."

2016-03-06

Don't even think about doing business with this company

"I recently purchased a electric fireplace/heater on amazon form this company. I should have known from the start that they are a company not to business with since they send an email saying that they called me to see if everything was ok with my purchase. They never call (checked phone records).

The fireplace/heater arrived on time. But missing parts and with a totaly none working heater. It makes a lot of noise but provides no heat at all. I have dealt with amazon for many years and found their return policy to be one of the best. I was shocked that when i started the return, I got an email from aimtofind saying that they had a approved a "customer remorse return" , for a none working item? and that i would have pay return shipping and a 25% restocking fee, They must sell these defectives items any since they 'restock them'. I spoke with the folks at amazon and they were as outage as i was at he horrible treatment of one of their customers. Amazon is investigating now and assured me I would get a full return as well as return shipping on them.

The only remorse I have is that a ever felt with this company.

2016-01-18

Warning!! Horrible company

"I ordered a Neato robotic vacuum through Amazon which was actually sold through AimToFind. I needed help tracking the package because it was sent to an incorrect address. They were the most rude, unhelpful company I've ever dealt with! When I did find the package, the vacuum wouldn't work. In order to ship it back I had to pay the postage and now I learn I will be charged a restocking fee. How can you restock an item that doesn't work? "

2015-06-29

"Received everything safe & sound.No issues.Always Extremely satisfied with Weber products! Thanks! "

2015-06-17

"Great deals on Weber Grill products and parts. Fast shipping, smooth transaction with good communications. Will use them again."

2015-06-12

"This was my second order from AimToFind and I can absolutely attest to their great service. Got what I wanted and it was quick with no hassles and no worries."

2015-04-15

"I ordered Neato Batteries from AimToFind. They came within a few days they work great. I had some problems getting a rebate from Neato because the FedEx label on the box covers the UPC code (note to anyone filing a claim for the $10 rebate - look under the label) but I contacted Nina at AimToFind and she responded right away with the UPC code and where to find it (under the FedEx label). I had never heard of AimToFind before this but their customer service is great so will start using them."

2014-08-11

"I bought a gas grill from these guys. When it arrived it was broken they have refused to resolve the issue. They have an F rating with the BBB and now I know why. Avoid this company at all costs."

Share AimToFind.com's store rating