2018-08-15

Did not feel welcomed

"I went to buy an electric fence charger and all accessories a couple of hours ago and ask for help. No one seemed as if they wanted to so I shook it off and continue to find them on my own. I found the one that I wanted and found an associate who showed no concerned. I will never go back to the Agri Supply in Florence SC again. I should have known if the store manager looks at you like you're not welcomed when you enter and doesn't even greet you then you're probably not welcomed. I personally feel that they are racist by observation and because of it they lost one really big sale over $1,000 from me today but Tractor Supply was just as pleased with me as I was with them. Please take your business to tractor supply and be treated like you're someone."

2018-06-25

These guys are the worst

"Have two orders with them ,they neglected to ship till today the 25th ordered on the 18th ,called givin the run around and said they had not shipped today yet.

Wanted to cancel one of the orders and update the second to second day UPS ,they said they could not do that .

If your a farmer stay away from this outfit ,if you need it buy from someone else !

2017-07-17

The run around

"I have never dealt with an organization that gave the run around and wasted my time like Agri Supply. They must be small time and under capitalized to show inventory in stock and then give you different reasons each time you call to check on order why it hasn't shipped. I'll never trust them again."

2017-04-12

horrible customer service

"was given false quote costs when i called was told i had to pay twice as much for shipment was cussed at so i hung up highly recommend not use this company "

2017-03-10

Worse than lousy

"I ordered what I thought was a round sod cutter. There was no image, it said image coming soon, so I couldn't tell. I did not get an email order acknowledgement even though I had to give an email address to enter the order. I called to complain about no acknowledgement and they said it was on the way. It arrived and it was square. I called and said I thought I ordered a round one. I was told that they would send a round one at no charge and I didn't have to pay for the square one or return it.
I received the round one but months later I found that they charged me for three pluggers.
These people are jerks tell you anything to get you off the phone and never acknowledge anything.

2015-01-29

"Product shipped in two days after placing order. Took about two days to recieve order. Shipping was kinda pricey IMHO. I would order again. Item cost 13.49...shipping cost 12.76$ Small items can be shipped via USPS for less. Big box for a LP hose. "

2014-06-13

"Ordered everything I needed for new springs on a trailer, I got an email telling me some of it was back ordered and some of it was shipped, a week after the order was placed. They state on the site that they ship within two business days, guess not. The 'backorder' items had actually shipped already and I received those an hour before I got an email telling me they shipped, nice job. The rest of my order came today, and the three pairs of bolts I paid for came with only one bolt per package, counting to two is hard. After emailing them again, I am told they will ship me the other three at no charge on Monday, gee, thanks? All in all, for a company that is very clear that this order should have shipped "within two business days" and had a three day delivery time, I should have it all by next week, 3= weeks total. Not worth the few bucks cheaper they are than others. I will NOT be using this company again."

2014-04-25

"Ordered item on Wednesday, 4/23...via internet. At time of order, I called to ask if the part was indeed in stock and would be shipped in time to arrive at my location by Saturday, 4/26. The response was somewhat sarcastic that...if I wanted the order to be processed that day, I needed to pay an extra $5. I didn't ask for that response.... I politely declined the added charge. The salesperson gave no further explanation. In this day of price gouging, I don't need some sales gimmick answer. Called on Thursday to see if item was shipped. Salesperson reviewed my order, and stated that it'd be Monday before it shipped. Salesperson said she was almost caught up with orders. I cancelled..... I would ask AgriSupply.... What is the point is attempting to piss off your customer? You've lost my business...and anyone I know who needs the type of items you sell. To the owner's>>If your company has so many orders and that increased demand requires your customer to wait almost a week before you ship something which is in stock, why would you not hire, or attempt to find a way to help your customer? The business model would suggest that you'd have a larger customer base....more sales = ??"

2010-08-12

"Price on products are good. Shipping is fast but the shipping and handling prices are high. I am not of fan of the shipping cost tied with the cost of your order and that is how they do it.The quality of the parts I ordered look better than OEM.
I would buy locally or look for cheaper shipping cost elsewhere. If I couldn't find it cheaper than I would go with them again. 4 day turnaround on order. Wish I lived closer to their stores.

2009-08-04

"Only received part of order. Called and waited 15 minutes for custermer service rep. She didn't know when rest of order would be shipped. This sellers shipping practice is out of control if they don't know the status of a 10 day old order."

2005-07-23

"I bought a landscape rake for my tractor. This is a very heavy item that had to be delivered by freight truck. It arrived quickly at a price that was far better than anyone I could find locally or on the web. I would definitely do business with them again. A+"

2004-09-23

"Have ordered from here several times. Always good prices, quick shipping, and excellent customer service"

Share Agri Supply's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!