adventurerv.net/help

Shipping & packaging: 4.38/10
Customer service: 3.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.39/10
2018-05-18

I was very impressed with the speedy delivery.

"The only thing that made me a bit nervous was when I received my plastic shelf it wasn't in a box, it was taped up in plastic wrap. I was afraid it was going to be cracked, but it wasn't. "

2018-05-17

Poor Service

"Order a RV water softener on 5/6/18 and just received notice it shipped on 5/17/18, won't get here for another week. They sure pulled their payment in a hurry. I had to start a trouble ticket to get them to ship. Very poor service,never could get anyone on the phone. Won't buy from them again."

2018-05-17

Excellent

"Easy ordering, great prices, never had an issue"

2018-05-15

Frustrating website

"Terrible website, no ability to ask questions, chat didn't work. But I received by purchase quickly. I did pay for expedited processing and 2 day shipping. Not being able to get a question answered is a big, big, flaw."

2018-05-11

Poor

"Had to return parts at my expense when I did everything I was asked to do by the “online representative” a simple phone call would have saved a lot of time & heartache "

2018-05-05

Service

"Fast shipping excellent products as described thanks"

2018-05-02

Easy experience

"Great price and timely delivery. Response through email was quick and helpful."

2018-05-01

Quick and right

"I had a need for a 30 year old part and I was able to get it at half the cost of what the manufacturer was asking, and it came within two days. Great service. "

2018-04-27

Great people to do business with

"Great people to do business with. I have done business in the past with them and will continue in the future"

2018-04-26

Great service and speedy deliverh

"I received the item ordered in very good condition and in 2 days. Thanks"

2018-04-12

Crappy customer server and unethical return policy

"I would give this company a 0 star if possible. Ordered a part that cost well over $250.00. Part came in, come to find out this was the wrong part. Tried to return it (actually exchange for correct part) and they said "due to our policy that you agreed to we will not allow returns". Now come on, I understand a policy like that on certain products, but really. You telling me that people always get the right part??? This is a crappy way to do business, and I will tell all my RVing friends to NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.. Ridiculous, how can a company like this even stay in business.. Note to all potential customer.. Don't order the wrong part, you will be stuck with it. "

2018-04-11

Satisfied customer!

"Exactly what we ordered and delivered on date expected."

2018-04-08

perfect place

"This is a great place to deal with, i ordered parts, it came with no problems, I use this company alot "

2018-04-04

Order part wouldn't install as listed refused refund

"Ordered item. Wouldn't install as listed. Refused refund due to their return policy. Wasted over $100. Do not use this company."

2018-04-03

scam and worst customer service ever

"I wsa looing for an inner arm to my A&E awning. found it at adventurerv.net at a decent price. checked all the measurements and the picture to confirm it was the right part. i order and recieved it quick. you would think everything was great. well i decided to check the part the night before i planned to install it. well it was the outter main arm. i contacted the customer care by email as it was already after hours of opperation. tell them the situation that the desription and pic did not advertise the product correctly and i recieved the wrong part, they ask fir the part number and tell me its the correct part. after i told them several times it is not the part i need that i need the part with the c channel , i get no more responce from them. tired to call the phone number and its busy for hours.

i would not recomend this so called company to anyone. luck it was only a 60$ part and althou i dont need it, im sure i might down the road. just money i didnt want to spend at the time only to order another part.

Helpful (1) Cool

Share AdventureRV.net's store rating

AdventureRV.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AdventureRV.net is a merchant member
AdventureRV.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.