Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2015-03-15

"I am really happy I found ATS. Trusting businesses on the Internet is huge with lots of sketchy evil doers. I feel confident and secure having ATS work on my computer. They are professional, courteous and work until the issues are resolved."

2015-03-14

"Gmail Customer Support number 1-866-978-6819 for resolving all the Gmail mail issues like password recovery, forgot your password, Gmail mail account and many more.

2015-03-13

"I have been very pleased with Advanced Tech Support. I have not ever had any difficulty contacting them for anything I have called about. Every support tech I have talked to has been very polite and helpful. I do not worry about my computer in any way. Advanced Tech Support keeps my computer running as fast as the day I bought it."

2015-03-13

"ATS has always listened to my issue, then took a thorough look at my computer before diagnosing and fixing the problem. They have also shared tips with me on what not to do or what servers are safer than others."

2014-12-02

"BEWARE!!! THIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN "frozen" by the attorney general. If you call their number ATS 800 number it will tell you so.

RATED F by BBB

I spent 475.00 on their service 6 months ago; and when I first had problems they were great (2 times).

The last call I made and they said they would fix my issues.....I lost hundreds of personal pictures PLUS my $475.00

DO NOT BUY THEIR SERVICES if they should call you.

2014-11-13

"Very professional and they get the job done in a reasonable amount of time stated!!! "

2014-11-10

"Advanced Tech Support was very helpful in explaining the problems and the possible potential problems with our computer. The work was completed quickly and professionally. However, follow up and the contact phone number given for a return call has not given me the satisfaction of taking to my original contact at Advanced Tech Support. I know that I can talk to others but that is not what I wished to do."

2014-11-08

"Carlos was a huge help on fixing my problem & he kept me updated on what he was doing."

2014-11-07

"I had major cyber attacks on my Dell XPS 8500. Your team took care of it. I purchased driver update, cleaner, full system service for three computers, replaced Norton on two computers with Panda and purchased PCMRI protection. It's all good and faster! "

2014-11-07

"I am so pleased I found this programme-my computer has never run better and the relatively small outlay was worth evey dollar! The consultants I dealt with were so courteous and helpful to this "senior citizen".I will stay with the company for as long as I can and will recommend to my family and friends.thank you."

2014-11-07

"The people at Advanced Tech Support were very professional and courteous. I am pleased with the repairs to my computer. I will continue to use this service in the future."

2014-11-06

"techs are very patient, and professional."

2014-11-06

"The representatives were helpful in correcting the issues with my computer. They told me what the problems were and suggested software that was needed to keep viruses and malware out of my system. I've purchased the advanced tools and am quite happy with the results. And I already have told my friends about Advanced Tech Support.

One of the biggest advantages I appreciate is that I didn't have to take my computer to a store, leave it there for who knows how long and hope the computer works as it's suppose to when I got it home. Being a remote fix, I called in when the work was done and kept the representative on the phone while I checked out my computer so if I had any problems they could address them immediately.

I have to also say the representatives were very calm even when I was upset and frustrated. The customer isn't always right but not one of the reps I worked with were very professional.

2014-11-06

"i was very pleased with the service i recieved, quick, responsive, positive and the customer service was excellent."

2014-11-06

"I began this program on Oct. 31 and used it every day (as long as the internet was working. I talked to Eric, Kevin, Steve, Mercalo, Yulri, Robin, and Kevin. They were very helpful steering me to the right tech. Step by step w/ downloads, scanning for function of ea. new program, 3 the first day..and lastly yesterday with 17 downloads of drivers I needed.

Thank you all so much!
Nina Gatlin

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.