Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2015-05-20

"Called initially about virus issue, spoke with a Gus; extremely helpful, fixed pop ups and cleaned files.
Issue with pop ups occurred a few days later, called back and representative was very helpful and to date problem is solved.

2015-05-09

"Advanced helped me very much and it cost me a lot of money to stay with you over $400 Canadian and about $26 a month. I do not mind that so much but every person I talk to wanted me to buy something else. I am not made of money but I would like you to keep my computer healthy."

2015-05-09

"I had a virus and a problem with my chrome system.
In no time, ATS had fixed all my problems and I had my
computer back once more! Very pleased with their service and their associates.

2015-05-08

"Having trouble installing a program I called the number on the help screen. The phone was answered by a very polite man. He asked if he could have control of my computer I accepted. He checked and found many abnormalities. He then asked if I wanted to be rid of the problems he pointed out to me? Then gave me many a list of the items needed to be repaired and gave me the names of company,s in the area to fix the computer. I asked if they could do this on line and the answer was yes. Asked for my phone number. I was shortly called by Advanced Tech Support.
A technician called and asked my preferences. I asked to have my prior protection removed and to install Panda. The computer then had a do not touch evidence tape across the screen. I am very happy with the results and know I can call and have my computer health checked in the future

2015-05-08

"So far I had a pretty decent experience. One of my laptops is still having some issues. This is just the beginning and we shall see as time goes on."

2015-04-19

"ATS is there for us in a instant! Very Friendly and wasted No time in resolving our issue! Very informative and explained what needed to be dome thoroughly.
Highly reccommended to all PC users!

2015-04-15

"Advanced Tech Support came to my rescue in October 2014 when my PC was giving me problems with viruses. I had Norton 360 but it wasn't keeping my PC completely clear. They advised me about Panda security and company and I haven't had any problems since. Norton has said they would keep my system up to date, but it never was quite as good as Panda. "

2015-04-15

"I worked with Advanced Tech Support only once. The service was complete, very fast and the people were very nice to me. Thank you."

2015-04-15

"only concern was when they experienced legal problem in 2014 and were not available on line. "

2015-04-15

"the tech support was very good very profesional nice experience "

2015-04-14

"I have been very satisfied with the service provided to me by Advanced Tech Support. They have been very helpful in getting my computer running smoothly and efficiently."

2015-04-14

"They work to get the problem solved correctly and quickly. We are very happy with the work."

2015-04-14

"I had several issues on my computer that needed to be addressed, fixed and resolved. The problems were WAY beyond my abilities to handle. I needed the assistance of knowledgeable tech savvy people to sort out the numerous problems. ATS went over and beyond my expectations, ATS was courteous, thorough and got the job done. I am so pleased that I chose ATS to work with my computer. "

2015-04-14

"I was having lots of difficulties with my computer a year ago, and after having an overhaul by the tech staff, all works well. This time, it was just a new card number which caused the call."

2015-03-15

"Cautious about purchasing on-line, but was blown over by the customer service. Talked to people I could understand & who seemed to understand me. Every contact was very patient, considering they were dealing with one of the older generation, and tech. people who fixed my problem totally within a few hours. My computer has been running like a dream since."

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.