Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2015-10-29

"I am very pleased with the help I received from the ATS customer service rep. , Xavier, while purchasing Driver Support for my computer. He explained to me how the program works. Because my computer is fairly new and in need of an internet security program, he introduced me to the Panda Internet Security program as well. I now have both programs installed. Thank you for improving my computer and for talking with me like I was guest rather than a " not very computer savvy" customer. "

2015-10-20

"There were some great and not so great reviews of Advanced Tech Support, I can only review how my pc is running now, yes paid the $49.99 additional $250.99 plus the Tech Support for $19.95 which I don't think I will continue paying, however, for all the problems I was having for over 2 weeks, it was well worth the price. I have not seen my pc run this great in years. Have to give them a 5 Star for this.

Rosemary Curtis, Chicago, IL

2015-10-03

"I had some problems at 10 pm and they managed to fix it before 2am, price wasn't too bad considering it was the middle of the night roughly 200$"

2015-08-13

"I installed Windows 10. Sure enough, problems. I ran a scan that reported over a thousand issues. I directed the scan to "fix" the issues. A text box appeared directing me to "RegUtilities" which required a License Key #. In order to get the license key number I had to pay $29.00. Once purchased, I clicked on "Activate Now". A technician initiated an online conversation, activated the program, and then offered to do a system check. I consented. She reported multiple problems with files running in the background that could invade the system and harm files. For a mere $249.00 she would refer me to an "advanced technician" to clean up the mess. I took the bait. At that point I noticed the heading for the online conversation was Advanced Tech Support. Admittedly, my PC is running much better now, but I'm skeptical. Why did this company, without my soliciting it, show up out of the blue to come to my rescue? Did I just get scammed for almost $300.00. I've read that in Florida the FTC shut down Advanced Tech Support.

2015-08-08

"I have had problems with Panda Security on my PC due to upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The gentlemen with whom I dealt were polite and extremely helpful. I do not have names but they worked on ticket no,15038259 on the 7th and 8th August to address my problem. I then received a telephone call from the first gentleman (could have been called Obrien) when he started his shift at 12am on the 8th August( British time 7pm ) to check whether all was OK. I am extremely impressed and hope that the relevant people are thanked by their superiors as I am now thanking them most sincerely. Joan Leighton "

2015-08-05

"Had an issue at first, took along time, tech did not fix problem, BUT, found out my windows was not installed properly on my new computer. I fixed that issue then Advanced Tech Support did the job I wanted and they did it well and fast. So, turned out to be a great Tech. I give them an A+"

2015-07-26

"After Spending over $250 and will be paying almost $20 per month, not very happy. After initial "cleaning", computer worked fairly well for about 2 days, then started having same problems of randomly shutting itself off, slow videos (buffering) , adds galore. In general, got back to being very slow. Also, purchased Panda via ATS for $200, supposedly life time, but since I purchased, the license has expired on me 4 times (every Friday since purchasing). Have had to call to get re-installed and the techs have no idea why it has done this and each tech says the same thing when re-installing. "They will do it right this time"! Also, why is every tech so hard to understand?? Do they have no "anglo" techs for me to understand? Very disappointed in view of the money I have spent. Me thinks you are a scam company and the only good reviews are those your make up yourself. Assuming Panda is a good product, you are giving it a bad name. You have a "F" rating with the South Florida BBB. That should be something that I checked out before dealing with you. I also think something is "embeded" within my computer to make it work worse, so when you call for help they suggest you buy another service to "deep" clean your system. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS "F" RATED BBB COMPANY. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!"

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

A rep from Advanced Tech Support, atsrelations, has responded

“I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced. Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy. We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you so we can help you anyway possible.”

2015-07-19

"This is by far the best service and product I have ever bought. The tech was so knowledgeable and efficient. Very fast service. I had a trojan and other things on my computer which was cleaned completely.Excellent for contacting me to keep me updated. I would recommend ATS to everyone."

2015-06-30

"After ATS diagnosed my problems and explained what the tech would do and suggested installment of the Panda antivirus,antimalware,antspam,etc,the tech took over and wiped out the viruses and other popups and malware.Thr advisor had stated that it could take up to 4 or 5 hours but the yech finished in about 2 hours,including installing Panda.The cost was expensive but cheaper than carrying the computer to a computer store
The computer worked great afterwards.I certainly would recommend

2015-06-25

"Boy, was I pleased when I logged on after the ATS "techies" finished their work and my desktop icons appeared. I had been "blessed" with some malware and stability issues. It is important to know that I know far too little about computers. I use mine mostly for surfing the net and emails. But the ATS staff over looked my deficiencies and explained in language I could under stand (well at least most of the time) the problem and what was needed to fix it. I was impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Their process of manurfactoring a plan, executing it and then summerizing their actions left me with a great feeling of trust. Over the following week two more issues arose which they approached with the same logical, professional and thorough approach. I would recomend ATS to computer users both novice and expert."

2015-06-07

"Excellent Service. Senior Techs are very good and still helping out with minor problems."

2015-06-04

"I had an issue with my laptop performance, so I found Advance Tech Support and ask what was the issue and if they can fix it, not only I got my issue fixed but the performance is way better now, they ran a program for me in order to check waht else could be wrong and found lot's of inefficiencies carried on my system that I did even never realized, they suggest a plan and the right product in order to have my Laptop running smooth, even they suggested a better antivirus than the actually had installed, I trusted them, and now I do not regret for a second taking advantage of their advise, I also had the same service done for my son's laptop, he is so happy now with his Laptop performance so do I. "

2015-05-28

"I am very pleased with the support so far. They have worked on two laptops for me and issues have been resolved both are running better. I live in a rural area and I have a pc for them to work on. I am waiting for new satellite internet service install before they work on it. My current service is averaging 150 Kbps instead of the 1.5 Mbps I am paying for. My service providers Tech support tells me that my alignment is better than 95% of its other customers and i just replaced the modem. They tell that my down load speed is better than most. When I installed my current system a few years ago it was close to the 1.5 Mbps. Apparently they have over sold thier service and failed to upgrade and do not have the ability to provide thier customers with the service promised. That being said about my internet service provider. I am pleased with Advanced Tech Support to date. 5/28/2015"

2015-05-27

"I have had a few problems with my PC and the customer service people were on it right away to fix it.
If I needed to call back they were very prompt in fixing the problem.
I feel paying for this software is a good thing as I don't have to take my PC to a store all the time to be fixed.

2015-05-21

"Great service. Tech work diligently until they solve the problem. Very polite and courteous. I will be using them again.
Ron

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.