Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2017-11-03

A PEARL AMONG ONIONS!

"I've used Advanced Tech Support for several years. A scam artist, at one point, destroyed my hard drive--erased all programs--and the techs worked all day for several days to restore my computer. I don't trust anyone else even to touch my computer. Now I have also covered my cousin's computer. Be safe. Enjoy your computer with no anxiety.

2017-10-25

got the job done

"this was a tough one. there was a hacker that put up a crazy Microsoft warning thing that was yelling at me from the computer. Advanced Tech support spent a lot of time cleaning up my computer. Then lost the connection. The computer went into a looping mode of rebooting and shutting down. It took many many attempts to get it out of that mode. Now it is working smoothly and efficiently. I just need to call them regularly to clean out the malware and junk."

2017-10-24

"Satisfaction"

"It was most informative. The tech was very knowledgeable, courteous and most helpful in explaining the benefits.. I knew I had made the right decision. Thankyou"

2017-10-24

Used 'Bout 3 yrs Ago ; HAD 2 DROP ph# Not Available / Disconnected ??

" All I Can Say "These Are The Best". A Friend Gave Me New # -- Contacted & RESTORED Account + Support For 1 Yr.
All Orig. Purchases HONORED,Restored .
The Only Charge 1x For Fix That Day. The Issue Read Many Articles , I Personally Never Encountered, Found If You Follow Their Techs Direction Whole Process SMOOTH. The Ability For 24 / 7 Contact "Bonus".
Glad Returned, Thank You,
MK

2017-10-17

Printing Issue Resolved!

"I called Advanced Tech Support because a friend has their service and he raves about them. My issue was that my printer wasn't working. My computer was also running slowly and had a few minor issues. It took one day to resolve all my issues. They found over 1,600 viruses and malware on my computer and got rid of all of them. I have Norton Antivirus and it obviously wasn't doing its job. They sold me Panda Antivirus and it's working quite well. Now my computer is running like it did when it was new and I'm able to print. I'm very happy with the service provide by Advanced Tech Support."

2017-10-05

Good Results

"I have been with the company for almost 3 years and have had very good results. They have always worked diligently to resolve my problems. Once, I was hacked by someone who said my computer would need to be "fixed" by him for $2000. He had frozen everything. I called ATS and they worked over four hours to repair his "fix"! I would recommend them without reservation.

2017-09-30

My Experience with Advanced Tech Support

"I was a bit dubious at first, but eventually they were able to persuade me first that they were legitimate and secondly that they genuinely could help me."

2017-06-21

SCAM

"This company locked my computer & had me believing that I needed to buy software to fix it. Took my Mac to the apple store & the technician said this is the #1 scam going around. He said, "They do just that, then begin to talk about your firewall, why? Because people are familiar with the name thus leading them to trust the scammers. People *rarely* use their firewall (they don't know that though), but since they don't really know much about computers mentioning the name is enough to gain trust." I had to change my account information at my bank & everything. SUCH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR. The Devil did say he would have more souls than God though... he's definitely holding to that. "

2017-04-06

Nice job

"Advanced tech support was very quick at fixing my issues with little interaction from me. It was after normal hours and they still were able to get my pc running before the next morning. It was worth the investment to have my computer running again. "

2017-03-30

Advanced Tech Support

"My computer was fixed fast and as of now seems to be working good. Everyone I spoke to was polite and patience with me. So far so good. "

2017-02-14

The evidence,is out!

"In 2016,Advanced tech support,supposedly,cleaned up our computer,charged us $249.00 plus $15.30 a month for security.well in January 2017,our computer started having viruses,in February 2017,our computer was hacked,so we took it to a highly recommended computer tech in our area,there was No signs that Advanced Tech Support had done anything to our computer,so security, Nothing! So please be awAre of this company,and many more out there,that will take your Money,but never touch your computer....The Evidence Is Out! Beware!...also I found out later they are not affiliated with Microsoft..So beware! They owe me a refund,but I know I won't get it.."

2016-10-26

On the Road Again!

"All of my programs and apps stopped working. ATS worked miracles for me. Their calm temperament, detailed instructions, efficiency and professionalism brought my computer back to life. ATS has truly been worth the investment. "

2016-03-21

Good

"asdasdadsasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdasd"

2016-02-16

Good Job!

"I have had Advanced Tech Support for about three years and have called a number of times. They are always polite and work long and hard to fix my issues. The only issue I have with them is the amount of background noise that is present when I am discussing my computer problems with a technician. Sometimes the noise is so bad I can't tell when he is talking to me or whether it is the background noise. I think the phone system or something needs to be looked at. I also enjoyed the internet chat feature because I didn't have to deal with background noise, but apparently that feature has been discontinued."

2016-01-29

Facebook Tech Support Number +1-800-407-1322 #Facebook Technical Support number

"Facebook Customer Service Number +1 800-407-1322 Get Help 1 800-407-1322 Facebook Helpline 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical support Facebook support phone number Facebook tech support toll free number in usa Facebook tech support phone number Facebook tech support phone number free Facebook technical support phone number Facebook help phone number Facebook tech support number Facebook telephone support number Facebook support contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer support phone number Facebook problems Facebook tech support Facebook technical support Facebook toll free number Facebook com customer service phone number Facebook contact phone number Facebook contact telephone number Facebook customer service contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer service phone number Facebook customer service telephone number Facebook customer services Facebook customer support Facebook customer support number Facebook customer support phone number Facebook tech support assistant CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical issues Facebook technical issues number Facebook technical issues phone number Facebook helpline phone Facebook helpline phone number Facebook helpline number Facebook helpline telephone Facebook helpline telephone number Facebook popup number Facebook popup phone Facebook technical problems helpline number Facebook technical problems helpline phone Facebook technical problems helpline phone number Facebook technical problems helpline telephone Facebook technical problems helpline telephone number Facebook technical error helpline number Facebook technical error helpline phone Facebook technical error helpline phone number Facebook technical error helpline telephone Facebook technical error helpline telephone

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.