Product & services pricing 9.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 8.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-08-22

The very best tech support ever!

"I have had plenty of people in the past 17 years to help me and they don't come close to these techs.They are well worth your money.They have never let me down.I will stay with them for life.Thank you tech support for making my computer great!"

2018-08-15

Not really a review.

"I called only to have the replacement malware installed and to pay for another year of tech support. In all my prior tuneup sessions, however, I have been very pleased with the competence and helpfulness of your staff. "

2018-08-04

Analysis

"I actually had to sessions, the first session turned out to be a dud. The technician screwed up on several levels. I then called back and got a someone that actually made an effort to help me and was able to do so. That being said if it wasn't for the fact that I picked up on couple of important points during this process I would still have been left wanting. I have to think these people are trained to get through the session as quickly as possible as opposed to looking out for the clients needs.
Why would I know my invoice #? You asked me for the rating, that should be something you would have on file. I am not going to go back and look for it and end up losing what I just did.

Thanks / Mike

2018-08-02

Best, The Very Best Tech Support

"This service is the very best in the business. They have never failed to resolve any problem I have had. I recommend them, without reservation. Worth every penny."

2018-07-17

Excellent

"Over the last few years of having this security system and support; I have to say that the standard of service provided has been second to none. Would recommend to anyone."

2018-07-16

Excellent support service

"ATS has consistently met and/or exceeded my expectations of what superb customer service is about. No matter how clumsily I asked my questions, the representatives in each case has tactfully teased out what the essential problem is. I have a hard time asking the appropriate questions because the computer world is not my natural habitat. There is not a single time since I have been using your service that my problems were not solved. Thank you for providing this essential service. I would struggle without it."

2018-07-04

Excellent Technical Support

"I have used Advanced Tech Support for six years and find that ATC provided high quality tech support when I need it and at a reasonable price. ATC has been able to resolve virtually all of my technical issues in a reasonable time period. They are very accessible and responsive. They have a package which 'cleans' my computer and always results in it running much faster. "

2018-06-29

Best decision I have ever made. Since 2009, ATS has reliably and patiently come to my rescue.

"Giving remote access of my computer, to anyone, is scary. But, I had to trust someone. The IT people at my work recommended ATS, and I have been completely satisfied since 2009. I have never had any reason to distrust the technician(s) who work on my computer. Peace of mind and comfort. Great service."

2018-06-28

A good product but technicians need training!

"I spoke to three different people during my most recent visit. I had to stop the first tech as it was so obvious he was reading from a script, speaking VERY fast and with his accent I cold not understand a single word he said. He then transferred me to another division as my subscription had expired(which I was NOT aware of). The young lady was not very helpful but I did renew my tech subscription for another year as I needed the work done. I had asked about a monthly charge rather than buying the whole annual and she flatly told me it was not a good value and insisted that I take the annual fee. Normally this would not be problem, but I was just laid off and I am searching for a new job and this will be a hardship for me. Then I was transferred back to another tech to resolve my issues, and once again, reading of the script and hard to understand. You have a GREAT product, but your techs need some customer service training! Tell them to SLOW down while reading and try to pay more attention to what the customer is asking for."

atsrelations from Advanced Tech Support has responded
Posted Jul-05-2018

“Hello Sherri,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry you experienced this customer service issue on your call. The feedback provided is essential for us to know what areas we need to work on. This review will help us in training more specific areas of our customer service team so we can better help our customers more efficiently during the customer service process. We are very happy that our product works so great for you and we are glad we can be here to help in your digital support needs when you need us.
All the best,

Advanced Tech Support

2018-06-28

satisfied

"renewed my subscription. helpful on telephone"

2018-05-24

Serious Evaluation

"I have been a member of Advanced Tech since 2014.
I did not know that you did not properly instruct me how to be protected from viruses and spyware. I assumed you kept my Firefox and Mozilla and other kinds of protection up to date.

I had an invasion last week by 1-844-808-2999 (Certified Windows Technicians) when they locked and seized my computer and told me it was serious and the problem was 2dc3fe.

Being on the phone line it was impossible to phone you. I thought it was Windows telling me what to do. They told me my network security had expired 22 days before and the computer had received "frozen worms". They reactived my Firewall for$189.99.

Then a senior technician said VJ IT Services were working on it, and Karthik- Raja Banking Advisor. I became suspcious and asked if there would be more charges. It was $699.99. They reduced it to first to 499.99 and then 599.99. Phone: 855-532-1333.

Since my VISA Debit card was blocked because Monday was a statuatory holiday, they agreed to wait till Tuesday to be paid. On Tuesday I spoke to my bank re VISA and together we decided to block all payments on it. I will receive a new card in a week.

I then reported the problem to Advanced Tech by phone.
One of your technicians has removed this invasion from my computer, but there are still problems. She installed Zemana Anti-malware. This is new to me and i do not understand what to do with it, or with Firefox or Mozilla. They sound like an alternate to Google, which is all I feel I need. Why then have Firefox and Mozzilla? I don't have time for extras.

Some files are renamed and jumbled.
and the following notice still remains on my desk top:

Customer ID : GETS-6390
Support Contact Number : +1-855 - 979- 6480
Subscription : 5 Year
Organization : Rapid Technicians
Payment Gateway: sys
Amount : 499.99

Other less serious, but disturbing problems are:
- There is much conversation in the background so it it hard to hear the support workers.
- There are long waits.

Sincerely,
Myrtle Macdonald schmac@shaw.ca Ph 604-795-6390.

atsrelations from Advanced Tech Support has responded
Posted Jun-06-2018

“Hello Myrtle,

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced. Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.
Computers can be very complex and temperamental. We try our hardest to fix these issues the first time around.

However there are instances that more time is required to correct a problem. We always stand behind our work at Advanced Tech Support and encourage you to contact us if your computer is not running at optimal levels

We will have someone reach out to you directly to make sure your issues have been resolved in full. We want to make sure your satisfied with our work.

All the best,

Advanced Tech Support

2018-05-08

Very satisfied with there services.

"I have used ATS now for about five years or more. I was dubious about using them as I had just paid out a thousand dollars to another company,,and they were on the line telephone for another $500.00. When I would not pay it they copied my desktop and tried to get into my bank account. My bank realized there was a problem and called me at home to advise me of the problem and changed everything. I didn't know what to do when I discovered ATS by accident. I checked with legal authorities and they advised that they were okay and I could trust them. Recently there was an error in my account and corrected it in five minutes. They saw where another error would come up in about ten days, corrected immediately!

They gave me advice in February 2018. I would not listen, it cost me $400.00--I now listen! In summing up I wouild like to state that they are a reliable company and will fix a problem if able or offer a solution. I trust them fully both financially and technically. Herb Bechtel, a sasisfied customer!

2018-05-08

Great support group at a time when one is most needed

"These tech guys are great, reliable and trustworthy, and for the modest initial startup fee I paid plus the small price I paid for a lifetime subscription to Panda, the additional $15.00 I am paying each month for unexpected malfunctions or virus' that pop up which occasionally occur have been well worth the price. I would recommend this service to anyone.

2018-04-25

Fantastic Buiness, /Tec. Support-Human Being,s

"I,ve been with this company for many years; And it,s Only because of them, i did,nt forget the whole buisness of owning, an using a computer; First , was the price, an life-time tec support; Then it was their great knowlege, an partnered/with panda security, through them; I just Cannot say enough good, about them, both. Their honesty, an patience with me. an ANY an I mean ANY!! Problem I, ve had, (an some doozys I,ll tell ya!!) They,ve took control, eased my worry, an gotter done...Right!! I,ve been through it with other..."offers" like 3 questions for 100$ an 5 minutes of doin hardly nothin! I,m 57yrs. an so appreciative, to join the web world, but only because of ADVANCED TEC> SUPPORT/an PANDA SECURITY*******THANK YOU ALL, VERY MUCH; MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROSPER, AN HELP THE MASSES...(esp.(like me) Sincerly ...m. phillips p.s. AND Please stay HUMAN, I don,t want to deal with a computer, to fix my computer!! my luvs to you all***

2018-03-26

Great service and knowledge

"Techs were terrific!!!!!!!"

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.