Product & services pricing 8.57/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-15

many fake advanced tecks out there.

"almost taken
by phonies using your logos.

2018-05-08

Very satisfied with there services.

"I have used ATS now for about five years or more. I was dubious about using them as I had just paid out a thousand dollars to another company,,and they were on the line telephone for another $500.00. When I would not pay it they copied my desktop and tried to get into my bank account. My bank realized there was a problem and called me at home to advise me of the problem and changed everything. I didn't know what to do when I discovered ATS by accident. I checked with legal authorities and they advised that they were okay and I could trust them. Recently there was an error in my account and corrected it in five minutes. They saw where another error would come up in about ten days, corrected immediately!

They gave me advice in February 2018. I would not listen, it cost me $400.00--I now listen! In summing up I wouild like to state that they are a reliable company and will fix a problem if able or offer a solution. I trust them fully both financially and technically. Herb Bechtel, a sasisfied customer!

2018-05-08

Great support group at a time when one is most needed

"These tech guys are great, reliable and trustworthy, and for the modest initial startup fee I paid plus the small price I paid for a lifetime subscription to Panda, the additional $15.00 I am paying each month for unexpected malfunctions or virus' that pop up which occasionally occur have been well worth the price. I would recommend this service to anyone.

2018-04-25

Fantastic Buiness, /Tec. Support-Human Being,s

"I,ve been with this company for many years; And it,s Only because of them, i did,nt forget the whole buisness of owning, an using a computer; First , was the price, an life-time tec support; Then it was their great knowlege, an partnered/with panda security, through them; I just Cannot say enough good, about them, both. Their honesty, an patience with me. an ANY an I mean ANY!! Problem I, ve had, (an some doozys I,ll tell ya!!) They,ve took control, eased my worry, an gotter done...Right!! I,ve been through it with other..."offers" like 3 questions for 100$ an 5 minutes of doin hardly nothin! I,m 57yrs. an so appreciative, to join the web world, but only because of ADVANCED TEC> SUPPORT/an PANDA SECURITY*******THANK YOU ALL, VERY MUCH; MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROSPER, AN HELP THE MASSES...(esp.(like me) Sincerly ...m. phillips p.s. AND Please stay HUMAN, I don,t want to deal with a computer, to fix my computer!! my luvs to you all***

2018-03-26

Great service and knowledge

"Techs were terrific!!!!!!!"

2018-03-14

Superb Value!

"I considered myself somewhat computer savvy but these guys have what it takes to resolve any kind of computer related problem. I am thinking that this is a small problem I can fix myself and end up messing it up good. I would call ATS and they would fix the problem and my mess I created at the same time. I have been had by so called hackers who called themselves computer experts but all they did was screw things up worse and charge me extra to do it. ATS solves the problem put before them. There goal is to fix the problem as quickly as possible to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied they will remedy to your satisfaction. I have two computers and ATS keeps them running, they are only a phone call away. If the wait time is long they will put you on a call back place in line so you do not have to sit and listen to music for a long wait time to talk to a technician to discuss and have your problem fixed in a timely manner. If the problem is such that a more senior technician is needed you are transferred and the problem is resolved. I can not operate without ATS support!"

2018-02-09

THE BEST THING THAT EVERY HAPPEND TO MY GATEWAY WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

"AGAIN THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS OCCURRED WITH MY COMPUTER USAGE AS LOW AS IT IS. I PLAY A LOT OF GAMES AND WAS PICKING UP AN UNTOLD AMOUNT OF VIRUS AND TROJANS, MY COMPUTER WAS A NITE MARE TO OPERATE UNTIL I OPTIONED TO GET ADVANCED TECH SUPPORTS SERVICES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND I HAVE ONLY HAD THE SERVICES FOR TWO (2) DAYS. "

2018-02-08

Great service!

"I have used ATS for about 2 years. In that time, I have always gotten great service, except for this last time. That's why only 4 stars instead of 5. I contacted ATS with a problem and immediately got a message that they were experiencing higher than usual callers. I opted to leave my number and have ATS call me back. That's a great service, but I didn't get a call back until several hours later, when I was in bed! I called again the next day, and again got the same message. Again I left my number and this time I did receive a call back within a few hours. Problem(s) got pretty well resolved this time. I did purchase a "cloud" back-up from them and it seems to be working well. We have it set to back-up at 3:00 AM and it does. However, I was not informed about how long it would take. I have my daughter's playlist on my computer (3800+ tunes) and it took forever for the back-up, so long in fact that it was still backing up at 5:00 PM! This really slowed down my computer. I decided, after several days of this, to remove all the tunes after they were backed up. This took a few hours, as I waited until a set was done before I deleted. I'm sure that the tech could have looked at my files and suggested that it would take this long, but I never heard anything about it. After deleting the music files, It is done when we get up it the morning, so all is good.
In general, I aim quite happy with the tech solution and have recommended it to friends. Just a couple of small glitches this time.

2018-01-31

happy

"I was very pleased with ATS. They got me out of a jam real fast. And were very patient with me. I could understand everything they were doing. So glad I signed up with them. They are totally trustworthy."

2018-01-30

it happens every time

"a particular problem reoccurs in my computer. I call ATS, they fix it. This time, they found more, and fixed that, too."

2018-01-29

Love the Service!

"ATS has always been able to fix my computer problems. I give it 5 stars. My only complaint is the long time on hold, but that is mitigated by the ability to leave a call-back number."

2018-01-19

Amazenly Appropiate

"My experience with ATS is a fabulous treat, to have someone on your equipment bluntly is just something I do .Yet it only took one time and I fell in love with Them All They are Great"

2018-01-17

ats review

The last ATS agent with whom I had contact was very knowledgeable, reassuring, pleasant to deal with, professional, patient with my more limited knowledge, and apparently determined to resolve the issue. The actions he took were so far beyond my level of computer expertise that I will not attempt to review them here. I could tell from his actions on the screen that he delved into the problem in very great depth.

Since this activity was taking place during the middle of the night, and since the agent assured me that my continued presence was not required, I confidently left the problem in his hands … and went to bed. When I returned to the computer, he issue had been completely resolved. The computer was working fine … even better than before the issue arose.

In the course of the past two or three years, I have called ATS on numerous occasions with a wide variety of issues … some of an extremely complex nature. I have found ATS agents to be highly experienced and well-trained in ATS policies and procedures. Regardless of how complex or how simple a problem may be, I have never had ATS fail to resolve the issue. On the rare occasion that an agent feels the need to do so, the initial contact will escalate the issue to another level. They do whatever is necessary to solve a problem.

I can honestly and sincerely say that on more than one occasion, ATS has not only been a “life saver” for me, but on many occasions has saved me from great expense I would have incurred if I had been compelled to seek help locally.

In contrast to my prior DIASTROUS experience with another service this type, I can confidently recommend ATS without any reservation. I fully expect to continue to renew my subscription for their service as long as I continue to use a computer. (As a matter of fact, I just did.)

J. Highsmith
Virginia, USA

2018-01-13

KUDOS to Advanced Tech Support

"January 15, 2018

Advanced Tech Support is a "One-Stop-Tech-Shop" for your PC Repair and Tune-up requirements. This is my third yearly contract with ATS, starting in 2016. ATS provides a very comprehensive process to work with the customer to clearly identify problems and create a solution to resolve any issues.

The process begins with a phone call connecting the customer (you) with Advanced Tech Support to work assigned to a "Ticket#". A Service Tech speaks with the customer to identify the problem/concern/issue and then develop a resolution/repair plan acceptable to both. The Tech will then remotely join the customer on the PC screen. The Tech may begin the repair process with the customer still engaged, or the "Tech may take control and work independently by putting up a screen with a blinking message that indicates the Tech has control and is working toward the resolution". The repair time depends on the complexity of the problem. Upon completion of the repair, the Tech will put up a screen indicating the "work has been completed" and the PC is back under your control (the Tech has signed off at this point).

Whether large or small, complex or simple, all of my interactions with Advanced Tech Support have been thoroughly resolved with a very high level of satisfaction. The process is simple and the Tech Support is available 24/7/365... this is very reassuring when you, the customer, is confronted with a problem and/or repair issue very late in the evening, and it's too late to call a friend who may, or may not have the ability to assist with your specific concern (I have encountered this situation more than a few times each year).

I am completely satisfied with the value-oriented repair process offered by Advanced Tech Support. The Support Techs are all extremely knowledgeable regarding PC operating systems and repairs. They are also very courteous and understanding of your concerns. Do yourself a favor, put your mind at ease, make the decision to sign-up/contract with Advanced Tech Support, you won't regret your decision.

Sincerely,
Bob Walsh

2017-12-28

Problem Solved

"Easy to communicate with the person. Listened to my problem and solved within a short period of time."

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.