Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 4.49/10
Customer service: 4.74/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.40/10

Excellent

"Always beautiful sets. And mostly timley arrival."

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

Not the best

"The clothes were fine and I really like them. Customer service on the other hand not so great. Everyone was nice but I kept getting the run around and different people telling me different things. No one was on the same page. I received a box I was not to recieve because I canceled my membership. I returned it on time and they took the money out of my account anyways and have yet to refund me and this was 3 weeks ago."

Stunning

"I bought for my sisters wedding gift and she is super picky but I just know she’s going to love this! It’s absolutely beautiful! "

“Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

2018-05-15

Wonderful & didn't take long to get.

"Not difficult at all... Except deciding "

“Hello,
Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
We are very pleased with the fact that you are enjoying our collections. We will certainly take this information into account in order for our customers to enjoy our products.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like help.
Adore Me,

Never got a reply

"The tracking says my package was delivered, but I never received it. I've sent several emails to support and have not gotten one response back about my package. At this point I just want a refund. "

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order.

As you have confirmed that you have not received your sets we will refund your order. You should receive the funds back into your charged account in 1-3 business days.

Refund Transaction ID: 448t83nm

Please let us know if you have any other concerns, we are always happy to help.

I love adore me

"these people go above and beyond call of duty very helpful and helpful thank u again adore me for everything u do

“Hi,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

It is truly important for us to know your opinion regarding our products and service. We will make sure to continuously provide you with the most amazing service!

Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

Still waiting

"I only received the bottom not the bra and I have emailed twice for resolution and called and after waiting the system said they could not answer the call at this time very disappointed"

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Today, we want to apologize about an issue with your Order # 304313039.

Our inventory indicated that the Yustina set was in stock, however this set was extremely popular and unfortunately, is no longer available in your size.

We take full blame for this and deeply apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. More than words, we want to keep the Adore Me experience amazing for you, so we are happy to provide you with a voucher code to redeem a product of your choice in exchange for the original set, as well as offer you $10 in store credit for use at any time.

We hope this has resolved your issue, enjoy your shopping at Adore Me!

Excellent

"It was wonderful! I got a gorgeous baithing suit that actually fits correctly! You can normally only buy baithing suits in one size, but with adore me you can get the right fit just for you not average!"

“Hi,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.

2018-05-14

This is the only place I shop

"I love the product! I received it when it was promised! I'm very satisfied! "

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set and we are your only choice when it comes to lingerie.

2018-05-14

"Sexy and comfortable absolutely loved every item my wife has gotten"

“Hi,
Thanks for the fantastic review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with your purchase. We love the way you described the style. Exactly! Comfort and sexyness is beautifully combined in all of our designs.

Follow us on Instagram to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

Perfect lace bathing suit

"I love what I purchased! It fit beautifully "

“Hello,

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear that you had a perfect shopping experience. It was our pleasure to share the gorgeous selection we have carefully designed for your satisfaction.

Don't forget we have brand new items at the beginnig of each month!

It's alright...

"They don't seem to have much of a selection in my bra size. I can get a better deal for just purchasing underwear elsewhere. Customer service is great but shipping takes forever. "

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This insightful information helps us to hear about our products and service directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We would like to inform you that your feedback is truly important to us as this kind of information is always taken into consideration in order for us to improve our services.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services from AdoreMe.com.

Rest assured that your request has been forwarded to our design department and we hope to cater to your needs in the near future.

I love it!

"I love the self confidence that the new well fitting bras have been making me feel. Thank you so much!!"

“Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

You have just voiced our thoughts. We aim to offer confidence with our gorgeous sets. We are delighted to hear that we have succeeded in your case. Check out our upcoming new styles at the beginning of the month. We plan to continue the series of beautiful sets.

2018-05-14

Great product, and I love the ease of exchanges and returns

"I had to exchange two times, but i found my favorite suit and it fits perfectly. My second purchase was easier and I got the sizes right on the first try!!"

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers. We are truly happy to hear that you loved how easy the exchange process was.

We are constantly working to improve our products and service in order to cater to every customer's needs. Please let us know if you would like assistance, our customer care team is always happy to help.

Adore Me,

2018-05-14

Can't get a hold of anyone

"First box was missing ****, paid for them anyway. Ordered a bathing suit, it didn't fit, sent it back and never received it. On the Elite program and sent back the box, they never got it? Charged my card for merchandise I don't have. Now I've spent over 30 minutes on phone trying to get a hold of a human being."

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We were very sorry to hear that your set from your fisrt order was incomplete.

We understand that this was very frustrating, and will do our best to ensure that our warehouse team is aware of the issue. In the mean time we have created a voucher code you may use to replace your set right away. You may use this for any one product on the website.

We have also received back your bathing suit on the 14th of May and have issued a refund for it minus the $5.95 restocking fee. We apologize for the long waiting time.

Transaction ID: "gtpahqa1"
Amount: $34

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.