Stores > Adore Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adore Me by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

Love this place

"I love shopping here. Everything is so comfortable "

2017-12-05

Impossible to get store credit for extremely poor quality product

"I bought and received a set that was very poor quality. The material was very abrasive and there are two extra straps going from the front/middle to the straps that go over the shoulder that are poorly measured and dont lay correctly.
Unfortunately, it was part of a bogo deal and I was told I could it exchange for a different size. It's not the size that was the issue, it was a poorly made product that I am now stuck with.
The man who answered my email request brushed me off and told me to call a 1-800 number.
The woman on the other end of the phone told me the same thing and refused to let me speak to a manager, saying they were all in a meeting and would not return until after 8:30pm, when the customer service line stopped taking calls for the day.
She said she could issue me a one-time store credit for $20 as a "courtesy" and I could keep the item. I cannot wear this item. It is useless to me.
It is no wonder this company just lost a lawsuit for essentially stealing from their customers.

2017-12-05

Great bra...

"Great bra and I love it, but shipping speed is super slow. "

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This insightful information helps us to hear about our products and service directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We would like to inform you that your feedback is truly important to us as this kind of information is always taken into consideration in order for us to improve our services.

Rest assured that your request has been forwarded to whom it concerns.

2017-12-04

No package

"Where’s my package this outrageous. I ordered like Nov 2. Today is Dec 4. No delivery. Not happy. Will not order from them again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!
Unfortunately, it seems your package was undeliverable and has just arrived back at our warehouse.

Don't worry, we're going to fix this right now!

What you need to do?

First, double check the address: are you certain the street, zip code and state were entered correctly?
If the above address is correct, we encourage you to ship the package to an alternate location to avoid the same shipping issue.

Place a new order using the store credit that have been provided. This will replace your order free of charge.

*IMPORTANT*: don't forget to update your "ship to" address during checkout!

Feel free to reach out to us at 1.800.433.2367 Monday – Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (EST) for more information. And don't stress about carving time out of your schedule - the average wait time is under a minute!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and hope you enjoy your new lingerie when it arrives!

Best regards,

2017-12-01

Best bra ever!!!

"Purchase was easy, size of bra and pantie was perfect, the style and fabric were everything I wanted super comfortable."

Rep reply posted Dec-03-2017

“Hello Ruth,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are thrilled to hear that the material was soft and comfortable. We aspire to design styles that hug you so perfectly that you do not want to take them off. We also never forget to spice the designs with just the right amount of sexyness.

Check back for more carefully crafted styles each month. We hope to dazzle you even more. We often release the same styles in different colors.

2017-11-30

Adore order

"They are very good at accepting returns. They also do a pretty good job with the product descriptions. "

Rep reply posted Dec-03-2017

“Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience and we are also truly happy to hear that you had a smooth return process.

Took forever to ship

"I placed my order on November 6th. Today is November 29th and I still don't have the order. I received an email on November 26th letting me know it had shipped. They did credit my account due to the wait which was very nice. I think it's odd though that they would just ship it regular mail (USPS) when it is so late. Since it's USPS there isn't an estimated arrival date. In fact the USPS site says as of today it is in New Jersey. I am in Oregon. So I have no idea when it will arrive. It looks like it will be about a month from order date to receiving date. The order was about $180 worth so it wasn't a small order. "

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

“Hello Kelley,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

I am very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your package at this time. Packages usually arrive within 5-7 business days of the order ship date and your package is taking longer than it should. We will most certainly investigate with our carrier as this is not the kind of service we would like to provide. Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipping method on orders yet. We will forward your feedback to whom it concerns for further consideration.

Based on the last update we received from our shipping partner on December 1, 2017 at 11:15 amit was last at SPARKS, NV 89441.

At this time your order is still in transit, and you should receive it within the next few days. For now we'll ask for your patience and know that our shipping partner is working on the delivery of your package. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Should there be no further update from our shipping partner by the 7th of December, please let us know so we can take further actions to address the issue. Rest assured we'll treat this with importance.

Should you have any other questions, I am happy to help.

Best regards,

Happy

"Order came on time and was exactly as displayed on line."

“ Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

espectacular servicio

"un buen servicio y entrega rápida gracias"

“¡Hola!

Gracias por su comentario.
Estamos encantados de que haya estado satisfecho con el producto. Tenemos nuevos estilos en el sitio.

Cordialmente,

Love Adore Me

"Love Adore Me brands and company. So many amazing choices and the prices are great."

“Hi,
Thank you for your review! We understand how important is for our customers to receive the best products with an awesome fit at an affordable price!
Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order for you to have an amazing experience with us!
Adore Me,

Lily set

"Love this set. The colors are so pretty. This is the third set I have bought in this style. "

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

2017-11-29

Shipping, out of stock, runs small

"Shipping to longer than state, product seems to run smaller then per their measurements "

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced so many issues with your order. We will make sure to forward your feeedback both to our warehouse and the carrier so that they can analyze what went wrong and improve the service. Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience.

We assure you that we do not take this lightly, and to express our apology in more than just words we have applied $10 worth of store credit to your account so that it can cover the price of a guaranteed express shipping in case of a future order.

Your feedback helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the sizing of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and sizing.

Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love and that fits perfectly. We get it! Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Perfect fit everytime.

"I love going to adoreme for my lingerie needs. Perfect fit and comfortability comes with every set."

“Hello,
Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
We are very pleased with the fact that you are enjoying our collections. We will certainly take this information into account in order for our customers to enjoy our products.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like help.
Adore Me,

Haven’t received my package

"It’s been a month since i placed my order and it’s still showing as “processing”. I tried to contact the company and was answered with an automated message that they apologize for the inconvenience and didn’t even give me a reason for the delay. The response I got didn’t address my issue at all. Discontinuing my services with them. "

“Hello Devon,

Thank you for expressing your concern.

Unfortunately, your order is still processing in the warehouse. We realize how astonishingly long the processing time is and we would like to apologize. Unfortunately, we have experienced a peak in the volume of orders causing delays and inventory problems for some of the orders that we regret. We have checked with our warehouse and it seems that your order is "in pick", which means that it will be picked up by our carrier any hour.

Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled in the past few weeks.

2017-11-28

Took a long time for below average product.

"They say you get what you pay for. And I didn’t pay a lot so it was really middle-ground stuff, in both style and quality. At least some of it was comfy."

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the quality of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and material.

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.