Stores > Adore Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adore Me by clicking a star below.

excellent service

"very good however the returns and exchanges are a little bit hard, if you would have a app on your site to assist customers it would be appreciated"

Not happy

"Items damaged and returned - yet I was still charged a restocking fee!"

I wouldn't...

"To get a decent price per bra you need to buy far more than you actually need and sign up for a ridiculous underwear subscription (should've been my first clue for how long they're intended to last)... personally i would rather spend the same amount on 2 really good bras that will last a while than 6 that are cute but pretty much suck in the quality Dept. Changing an order once you placed it is impossible (even if it's been 'processing' for 15 days!!). I returned everything, they just shipped so I can only imagine how well it will go "

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2018

“Hi,

Thank you for the review, we apologize for any inconvenience!

It sounds like you joined our VIP Membership with your first order.

The membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.

If you do not shop or skip between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card provided. This turns into store credit that you can shop with anytime We send reminder emails, but you’re welcome to make use of our no-questions-asked 30 day refund policy: http://adoreme.com/charges.

We apologize for the inconvenience the material or construction of these products may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and construction.

Please note that you can exchange for any other style on our site. We use a wide range of materials for our designs, we are sure you will be able to find something that impresses you more.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Let us know if you have other questions! We’re happy to help.

help@adoreme.com ”

Wonderful customer service

"They made exchanging so easy and even sent me my new size before they received the large one back! So hardly no wait at all!"

2018-02-21

Very easy to get nice and sexy clothes.

"I loved the page, easy to use it.
I loved my clothes

Love!

"Great products and customer service"

Bummed

"What I purchased was great. They signed me up for some kind of club that charged me $40 when I only wanted the one purchase. Got my money back but it made me angry"

Excellent

"The things that I ordered came fast and looked really good"

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

Bra sets

"I love adore me. The prices r reasonable and the quality is great. My items r delivered in a few days and r nicely wrapped. I highly recommend Adore Me."

“Hi,
Thank you for your review! We understand how important is for our customers to receive the best products with an awesome fit at an affordable price!
Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the most appropriate department in order for you to have an amazing experience with us!
Adore Me,

2018-02-21

Cute but fit is inconsistent

"Bras are cute, but my 38D bra and my 38C bras have cup sizes that are exactly the same - so they don’t fit. I’m not going down to a 38B because I measure in between and C and D, so those will probably be way too small. Unless they’re cut wrong, like either the C or Ds. Undies are cute but some are made of fabric that reminds me of plastic. It’s extremely thin and cheap, and can’t be worn frequently, otherhwise om sure they’ll disintegrate. Won’t be ordering from AdoreMe again. "

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2018

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the quality of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and construction.

Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love and that fits perfectly. We get it! Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Kind regards,
help@adoreme.com”

Loved

"I loved everything I was sent. One item was a too large and the exchange process was seamlessly east and instead of just sending out a size smaller, they have me store credit to pick what I wanted. I decided to switch to a different set, just because I wanted more comfy then ****, since I had purchased a second lingerie outfit for the **** part, and this outfit was just for me. The replacement set was even better than the first set and fit perfectly. "

“Hello Patricia,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

We are truly happy that you loved your new style and that the small details have impressed you. Our goal is for you to feel as your most beautiful self in our lingerie.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

XO,
help@adoreme.com”

Always excellent

"Excellent quality. Fits me great! I'm 38C and XL bottom. Almost everything has fit me perfectly. The few times I have needed to return a product, the process has been very easy."

“Hi,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.

Better than expected

"My girlfriend absolutely loved the quality and feeling of the bra/panty set. I loved the rich colors and you could tell the quality just by looking at it. This is VS quality merchandise at a fraction of the price. Adore me got themselves some lifetime customers! "

“Hello,

Thank you for your exciting review.

We are glad that we stood out it terms of fit and construction. Fantastic quality is what we aim for and we are thrilled that you are satisfied with our selection.

Take a peek at our new designs each month. We bring in dazzling products regularly.

XO,

Love the product but...

"The product was amazing but the sizing is wrong and I have no way to print off a return slip. I also think it dumb I have to return the bra and panties even though I need to just get a bigger size in the bra! Therefore is two reasons I haven't even got to wear my items! :("

“Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Our exchange and return policy is very strict. I am afraid that you will not be able to exchange only your bra, because partial sets are automatically rejected by our warehouse. You can read more about our exchanges and returns by accessing this link. http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

We currently sell most of our sets in full sets, not separates and therefore you can understand that you will not be able to purchase only the bra.

We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing troubles with our process. Unfortunately, we indeed do not mail out the shipping labels, we will need you to use a friend's or the local library's printer. It is essential that you print this out to get free shipping. In addition, all return labels have a bar code on them. The bar code method we use instead of an actual address, ensures that the Post office must scan the package at every stop to get any knowledge as to where your package is heading. Also the return label ensures that our warehouse processes your package correctly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

2018-02-20

took three weeks for a gift card to ship out, another week to be delivered.

"took three weeks for a gift card to ship out, another week to be delivered. "

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.