8:30AM-8:30PM Mo-Su Eastern Time

Shipping & packaging: 4.25/10
Customer service: 4.18/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.96/10

Fits great!!

"Super **** and fits great!"

“Hi,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Furthermore, we are aware of the fact that it is truly important for our customers to receive the best service.
We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
help@adoreme.com

Bras were too tight

"Quality and looks are decent but not comfortable at all. Very tight even with correct size "

Posted Aug-17-2018

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This insightful information helps us to hear about our products and service directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We would like to inform you that your feedback is truly important to us as this kind of information is always taken into consideration in order for us to improve our products.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services from AdoreMe.com.

Rest assured that your request has been forwarded to our design department and we hope to cater to your needs in the near future.

So sad...

"Sad to say I never received the merchandise I ordered, even though I was charged for it! I emailed to try and resolve the issue but there was no response. I even called twice and was hung up on one time after about 20 seconds of speaking with who I assume was an agent. The second time I called a recording finally came on to say no one could take my call... Never again will I do business with this company! "

Posted Aug-17-2018

“Hello,

Thank you for your honest review.

We were astonished to see how long was your order processing in the warehouse. We do not take this lightly therefore we wanted to address this with a resolution. We have contacted you via email and we hope to be able to remedy this.

Unfortunately, we have experienced a peak in the volume of orders causing delays that we regret. Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are determined not to allow anything like this happen again the reason why the capacity of our warehouse and the personnel has been doubled.

Adore Me”

Great Customer Service, Not Great Product

"Adore Me does a wonderful job at taking care of their customers and taking care of most issues that arise. Their products though are hit and miss. The sizing is not consistent and I have yet to find one that provides good support for larger cup size."

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the sizing of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and sizing.

Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love and that fits perfectly. We get it! Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Awful customer service.

"I have tried multiple times to get help with my order but they just give me a number for my problem and it’s been 2 weeks since they still haven’t replied to my problem. I haven’t received my item still and they had it sent back to them and I hadn’t got a refund or In store credits. I just wasted money basically."

“Hello Jessica,

Thank you for brining this to our attention. We regret the delayed response, we have had a huge wave of incoming emails that affected the response time.

We are deeply sorry to hear about this! We will definitely investigate with the postal services why didn't they return the package to us. That would have allowed you to order a replacement without having to wait so long for a resolution.

We have issued a full refund immediately once we read your message. Please allow your bank 5 to 10 business days to process the transaction.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Love love love

"I love everything about this site; the selection, the quality is amazing 10/10 "

“Hello Hannah,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

Adore Me”

Order

"I had an order repetitively sent to me wrong. I ordered a certain color but they sent me a different color so i exchanged for the right color and still got the same color they sent me before so I just returned it."

2018-08-14

Is no customer service worse than bad customer service?

"Both apply here
These people NEVER respond to issues
It was literally 2weeks before i heard ANYTHING- and i had sent SEVERAL, SEVERAL- pleas and requests
When they finally did respond
It was completely unsatisfactory
And did not solve or rectify my issue
I’m appalled and disappointed

“Hello Melanie,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are glad to see that you have received your first package after all and you were delighted with the products. However, we have immediately started an investigation related to your second order and the incorrect color you have received. We are regretful that this happened to you and that our resolution has reached you too late.

Please note that the three vouchers you have received are still valid and available for your use as a courtesy for hte hassle you have faced. They will cover the cost of any style regardless the price.

For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month. We do hope that the Blaine Unlined set will be replenished as soon as possible so that you can reorder it.

Hope this helps! Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Adore Me ”

2018-08-14

The experience was great.

"The experience was great. Easy to order, accurate tracking info, quick delivery. But the quality wasn’t great. "

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the construction of this product may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve this product, by both fit and material.

We adore Adore Me!

"I absolutely adore, adoreme. com! Their sets are comfortable, made of good quality and they last! Now when I get an Adore Me box in the mail, I don't know who's more excited me or my husband! "

“Hi,

Thanks for the great review!

We are delighted to hear that your choice for lingerie is AdoreMe.com, as here we always want to ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services.

Hope we will impress you again and again!

Wrong set delivered

"They delivered the wrong bra and ****. And the have yet to return my message or calls. "

“Hello Regan,

Thank you for contacting us!

We're so sorry that you had an issue with your order! I have reported this error to our warehouse team for further investigation.
No worries! All you have to do is process an exchange online and we will ship you a new set right away. To begin your exchange, proceed with a laptop/desktop, sign in to your Adore Me account and follow the steps below:

1. Go to exchanges/returns and select the order you wish to exchange/return.
2. Select the items you are returning and the reason for your exchange.
3. Select 'Request return label', print your label, and tape it to your return box - You may use any box or
return envelope.
4. Drop the return with your mailman, at work or at your local post office.
*Do not return packages to self-serve drop boxes as this may result in delays.*

Please note that you can only use one voucher code at a time, which means you would need to place multiple orders if you are exchanging multiple sets.

For the inconvenience caused we have credited your account with $10.00 in Store Credit that you may apply towards a future purchase.

Hope this helped!

Best regards,
Adore Me ”

2018-08-13

Love the products and company

"I love adore me. If you do not fit the product or it just wasn’t what you thought, they let you exchange before they even receive the returned product. They do what they can to make sure you love the product,or will assist until you find one you do."

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers. We are truly happy to hear that you loved how easy the exchange process was.

We are constantly working to improve our products and service in order to cater to every customer's needs. Please let us know if you would like assistance, our customer care team is always happy to help.

Adore Me,

I LOVE THIS COMPANY

"I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. No-fuss customer service is top notch. This is my company to buy my lingerie from."

“Hello,

Thank you for expressing your love.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We hope to continue to be your go-to lingerie shop in the future.

Follow us on *Instagram* to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

2018-08-13

They take forever to respond

"I put in the wrong zip code I tried to contact them to let them know but they respond to me almost a month later one of my Pck was lost and instead of refund me they gave me voucher and charged me for shipping the knew item I purchased with the voucher without ever letting me know.I only found out when I checked my bank statement "

Fast delivery

"Easy to order and prompt delivery."

“Hello,

Thank you for expressing your love.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We hope to continue to be your go-to lingerie shop in the future.

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.