Stores > Adorama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

Adorama - A great online store

" I have been purchasing photographic gear from Adorama for more than twenty years. In that time I have come to really appreciate the quality of their merchandise and the way they treat their customers. My most recent purchase came with one of the items missing. It only took an email to get everything straightened out. My interaction with the customer service representative was very pleasant and their response was quick. I continue to be a loyal and satisfied customer."

Adorama can't be trusted

"I purchased a Manfrotto monopod head at an attractive sales price. Unfortunately after first confirming the order a followup email said it was on back-order, but if I chose to wait I would get an email when it shipped. Two weeks later I check the website and it is available again, but understandably not at the sale price. I log on to check the status of my order and see it listed as canceled. On calling customer non-service it is tough crap to me. My conclusion is Adorama lies and doesn't follow through on it's promises. Adorama had a poor reputation in the pre-internet days and I guess some things never change. There are much better and honest dealers out there and I strongly suggest you work with them instead. I know I will.

easy to work with

"Prices were good and delivery was as planned & easy to track via UPS"

Excellent Experience

"Fast delivery
Item exceeded description
Same item on Amazon would have added $70 for taxes

Delivered On Time

"Did what they said they were going to do."

2018-01-16

Excellent Service - as always!

"I enjoy purchasing at Adorama as they have great selection, great prices and the service is excellent. Thank you!"

2018-01-15

Fast and easy delivery

"Package came in great time. Things were packaged very well and even used gear looked and seemed brand new."

2018-01-15

Easy Transaction!

"Shopping on Adorama is better than walking into the Camera shop, buying the product, and using it. I ordered on Sunday and received it on Monday, the next day and was using it faster than I expected. All of this happened for free! Thank you Adorama!"

2018-01-11

great products, fair prices

"Always great prices on the best things, Ships fast but there is dead air space between the time you order and the day it ships, BUT it does ship fast. Maybe I thought the things ship the same or next day. Anyway great place."

2018-01-10

Great Service

"I ordered a new Printer on sale. My order was confirmed immediately. I was given a delivery date which was to be 1/10/18. This morning I received an e-mail telling me it would be delivered today before 9:00 P.M. It got here about 4:00 P.M. as promised. I haven't opened the box yet but I'm sure it is fine. I'll definitely work with this company again.

Donna W.

2018-01-10

Great Lens Deal from Adorama

"Thank you Jack gold for stellar customer service... when UPS misplaced the lens, another was sent out immediately next day air.. thanks Jack!
Mick

New Jersey Verified Customer
2018-01-08

Super Fast Delivery!!

"It felt like the packages I ordered came a day or two after I placed the order. I think it was like 4 or 5 days but still, it was extremely fast delivery, especially considering I purchased A LOT of large items. Of course the quality of the products are great as well and there were no issues with anything that I ordered.

Would definitely recommend Adorama for all photography needs and I will surely be using them in the future.

2018-01-07

Another Good Adorama Experience

"Same as always. . .easy ordering, good prices, and quick delivery."

2018-01-07

Fast & Reliable

"Just recently bought the MacBook and this was my 2nd purchase from Adorama. I have never had an issue with any of my orders. Ease of using the website, expedited shipping, and the packaging is great! Anytime I'm looking to buy new electronics, Adorama is always my first place to look. "

2018-01-06

Excellent experience

"It was super easy to navigate through the website and they deliver my Nikon D750 a day before the suggested delivery date, the checkout was super easy."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.