877-345-2263

Customer service: 2.81/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2017-06-08

Outstanding!!

"Very happy with my purchase, delivery and most importantly, price. Thanks!!!"

2017-06-07

Excellent in all factors.

"Great Customer service, fast shipping, great product, great prices. what else could you want. "

Excellent

"quick service and great price on a quality product"

2017-06-07

If you are going to advertise Same Day Shipping then Ship Same Day not over a week later.

"I don't usually write reviews but I had to in this case because their service has been so poor.
I purchased items on the Sunday prior to Memorial Day and didn't expect anything to be shipped on Sunday because they are closed which does appear to be advertised on their site however I would expect them to be shipped on Monday as it does say Same Day Shipping on their site. I didn't know they were closed on Memorial Day too as it wasn't shown on their site but I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Fast forward to a week later and none of my stuff had shipped. I tried using their site twice to contact them but that didn't appear to work. It was only when I emailed them directly and threatened to cancel the order did I actually get a response from them simply saying I ordered on Sunday and Monday was a holiday...there was no apology or any reason why nothing was shipped for over a week.

I will definitely not be ordering anything from them again.

2017-06-07

Good price & on time delivery

"Good price & on time delivery"

Great Price!

"I had some difficulty with using my gift card. Via phone, one rep was good the other lacking in good customer service skills."

DeWalt, great product

"Quick delivery, definitely recommended "

Not impressed

"I have not received entire order. Sent 2 emails to acme tools with no response."

2017-06-06

"Quick shipping and delivery! Good product and service!"

Size is grrrrrrreat

"Doesn't keep ice frozen all day though, but fits everything I need it it quite well. Keeps everything pretty cold with a whole frozen ice cube tray wrapped in plastic wrap to keep it from leaking.

Overall I am thankful for this bucket for my food and give it 4 starz

First time purchasing

"This was my first time purchasing from Acme Tools and it was a good experience. The product was delivered quickly and as expected. "

Great products

"We were pleased as punch of the prices and fast delivery. returning customer for sure."

Great company

"Love using Acme and their shipping is fast. Website is fairly easy to use, could make finding bits and blades easier to find per size tool. Even recommended tool selections when buying tools because search function doesn't pull up the appropriate items. I used amazon to find part number, then entered them in and found them. Surely this is loosing sales for them but I buy frequently from Acme because they are a great Dewalt dealer. Good deals and lots of inventory. If they run out they are extremely fast at getting them in and shipping out."

Milwaukee ols

"ordered on line, everything went well"

Thanks!

"East to navigate site, good pricing and available discount code all made for a great experience. Product was shipped quickly and arrived on time. Thank you!"

Share Acme Tools's store rating