Stores > Acme Tools

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Acme Tools by clicking a star below.

2017-06-10

ACME Tools is where I go first

"I've made two large purchases from ACME tools. Sales tax can really add up, so when identical items can be purchased cheaper online why pay more locally? ACME has so many items for sale on their site I'll never run out of things to buy. The items I purchased were all delivered quickly and I've saved hundreds of dollars already."

2 1/2 weeks later and I still dont have it running

"I am quite frustrated with my recent purchase of a Baldor multi-tool disk/belt grinder. First, the machine arrived with a broken part and no power cord. The machine was replaced fairly quickly, but still no power cord despite being promised one by customer service. Now, I just learned that the machine actually doesnt come with a power cord - despite the specs on the ACME website saying that it comes with a 6-foot power cord - and I havent been offered any assistance on locating or installing one. Surely this isnt an insurmountable obstacle, but it would have been really nice to know prior to making the purchase."

Just as promissed

"Arrived on time and in perfect condition
Thanks!

Confiables

"Transacción segura, envían lo que anuncian, buenas promociones y yo podría recomendarlos."

2017-06-08

Outstanding!!

"Very happy with my purchase, delivery and most importantly, price. Thanks!!!"

2017-06-07

Excellent in all factors.

"Great Customer service, fast shipping, great product, great prices. what else could you want. "

Excellent

"quick service and great price on a quality product"

2017-06-07

If you are going to advertise Same Day Shipping then Ship Same Day not over a week later.

"I don't usually write reviews but I had to in this case because their service has been so poor.
I purchased items on the Sunday prior to Memorial Day and didn't expect anything to be shipped on Sunday because they are closed which does appear to be advertised on their site however I would expect them to be shipped on Monday as it does say Same Day Shipping on their site. I didn't know they were closed on Memorial Day too as it wasn't shown on their site but I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Fast forward to a week later and none of my stuff had shipped. I tried using their site twice to contact them but that didn't appear to work. It was only when I emailed them directly and threatened to cancel the order did I actually get a response from them simply saying I ordered on Sunday and Monday was a holiday...there was no apology or any reason why nothing was shipped for over a week.

I will definitely not be ordering anything from them again.

2017-06-07

Good price & on time delivery

"Good price & on time delivery"

Great Price!

"I had some difficulty with using my gift card. Via phone, one rep was good the other lacking in good customer service skills."

DeWalt, great product

"Quick delivery, definitely recommended "

Not impressed

"I have not received entire order. Sent 2 emails to acme tools with no response."

2017-06-06

"Quick shipping and delivery! Good product and service!"

Size is grrrrrrreat

"Doesn't keep ice frozen all day though, but fits everything I need it it quite well. Keeps everything pretty cold with a whole frozen ice cube tray wrapped in plastic wrap to keep it from leaking.

Overall I am thankful for this bucket for my food and give it 4 starz

First time purchasing

"This was my first time purchasing from Acme Tools and it was a good experience. The product was delivered quickly and as expected. "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.