877-345-2263

Shipping & packaging: 1.56/10
Customer service: 2.81/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2017-11-19

Bought a lot of Dewalt tools

"First-time buyer but I have to say it was excellent and will be back. I bought a number of Dewalt drills with batteries, grinder and sawzall and it arrived quickly. Excellent"

2017-10-21

Always great service

"My first place to shop for tools and they always ship fast. "

2017-09-05

Time, Patience and No Tolls

"I purchased a Makita combo kit (Makita XT257M) that comes with a hammer drill, impact driver and 2 (qty) 4amp batteries from the Acme Tools website on 8/22/2017. Almost a weeks later (8/28) I had not received a shipping tracking number from Acme Tools and so I called their customer service number. When I inquired about my order I was told that it had not shipped yet as the kit part # may have been discontinued. While on the phone with me they were able to locate the combo kit in their inventory and assured me it would ship out next day. At the time, living in Houston, I was very preoccupied dealing with hurricane Harvey and knew I would be in need of these tools following the storm. On 9/1 I received a follow-up email from Acme Tools saying that my order had been cancelled. I called customer service again and was told that they were unable to locate the combo kit that they had earlier identified in the system and so they were cancelling my order. I managed to locate the new part number for the combo kit from the Makita website that included the same 2 tools and batteries. I asked that they send me the updated part number as I had already wasted 10 days trying to get these tools. They responded that they could only ship the updated part number for 10% under list price which was far more than my original order amount. I don't usually write reviews, but I am extremely upset by the situation. Acme Tools made the mistake of selling a kit they no longer had in stock and instead of working with me to fix their mistake they chose to cancel the order. This was a waste of my time and effort. I will not be doing business with them again."

2017-08-20

Good company

"Bought SawStop from them. Easy transaction. Fast shipment. They use good freight company too. "

2017-07-27

Horrible experience all the way around

"Placed order in early April absolutely 0 contact thru entire deal asked to cancel order month ago supposedly never saw it then next thing I know get call from freight terminal saying you have package here from them with no idea whats going on"

2017-06-16

Best price online or local

"Acme Tools had just the tool we wanted. Their Memorial Day sale beat local and other online prices by 38%. I got helpful telephone help with the ordering process. Delivery was excellent."

2017-06-14

Tools nevered delivered!!!

"It has been more than two weeks since I ordered. I haven't heard from them."

2017-06-13

Everything is ok

"I am really pleased with my recent experience buying in acme tools. "

2017-06-12

Many Tools.

"I have purchased many large tools in the last few years. The tools are shipped with care and speed. If any problems a simple phone call and it get fix right away. Would suggest to buy from Acme Tools."

Quick and easy

"I wanted a miter saw and saw that it included a coupon for $20 off. I ordered it 5/27/2017 through acme tools and the order came in 2 weeks. The price was better than big brick and mortar stores with no tax for California. Item came as described. Awesome place!"

2017-06-11

Is the tool available or not?

"Tool said in stock. So I ordered it. Acme emailes me back saying that they are not in stock. Mistake? Or did Acme weasel their way out of my memorial day coupon? Acme said I could reorder it in a couple of days when it would be in stock?"

2017-06-11

No indication of item on back order.

"Ordered item online. Said 7-10 business day for shiping. After two weeks of no notification regarding shipping I called and they said item was on backorder. Said item was arriving the next day for shipment. Another week and nothing. No indication when ordering item was on backorder. If it had Would not have ordered due to time. Time is money and have lost work due to this."

2017-06-10

ACME Tools is where I go first

"I've made two large purchases from ACME tools. Sales tax can really add up, so when identical items can be purchased cheaper online why pay more locally? ACME has so many items for sale on their site I'll never run out of things to buy. The items I purchased were all delivered quickly and I've saved hundreds of dollars already."

2017-06-09

2 1/2 weeks later and I still dont have it running

"I am quite frustrated with my recent purchase of a Baldor multi-tool disk/belt grinder. First, the machine arrived with a broken part and no power cord. The machine was replaced fairly quickly, but still no power cord despite being promised one by customer service. Now, I just learned that the machine actually doesnt come with a power cord - despite the specs on the ACME website saying that it comes with a 6-foot power cord - and I havent been offered any assistance on locating or installing one. Surely this isnt an insurmountable obstacle, but it would have been really nice to know prior to making the purchase."

2017-06-09

Just as promissed

"Arrived on time and in perfect condition
Thanks!