acmetools.com

Shipping & packaging: 0.83/10
Customer service: 1.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2018-09-22

Items not in stock as advertised.

"I ordered from these people because they advertised the item in stock. Even after I purchased the items and received my invoice they said "IN STOCK". But the next day when I checked my order they are 7-10 days out HOPEFULLY...…. I could have purchased the items from Home Depot for the same price but they were 2-3 days to ship but I was thinking I would get them sooner from Acme Tools since they stated in stock on the website and my order confirmation. I am going to wait for my order because by the time I cancel and reorder from Home Depot I should have from Acme Tools. The really sad part is they seem to have decent prices and selection but they have LOST me as a future customer not only for my personal purchases but for the company as well."

2018-09-13

Excellent Service

"I have been going to Acme for parts and sometimes I don't have all the information(missing model numbers)and John Forsberg has helped me in a professional ,patience manner.I feel he has gone out of his way to help.Very much appreciated!"

2018-09-01

Totally bad azz tools

"I wish in the market for electric impact gun I ordered it it was great price I received it used it and the thing is a **** monster. Best tool ever I've owned others but this one kicked all there butts. I will be ordering from them again great price for greats tools. Thank you acme tools you now have a life long costomer "

2018-08-24

Great service.

"In my case they are very proffesiona!!
super easy order,no extra fees and fast shipping .

2018-08-14

Thief's!!!

"Never shipped order took our money when we cancelled the order they didnt refund us they charged us a second time. WTF!!! Over $600.00 charged and never sent us anything!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! You've been warned.... Fraud charges have been filed!"

2018-08-06

Not an Honest Vendor, Bad Customer Service and Conflict Resolution

"I purchased an set of drill bits and received an item that was different than what was advertised, a different set altogether. When I returned the item, the vendor claimed that they could process the refund, that claimed that by bank/cc would not accept the refund. After months of going back and forth, and not issuing the refund, the vendor closed the case and said there was nothing they could do. When I requested that at the very least they resend the item I purchased, they refused to do so. I will never purchase from this vendor again. Stay clear."

2018-07-17

Charged full order plus shipping even though product was backordered

"prOrdered supplies on their web site. Supplies were listed as in stock. Acme charged for full order and shipping even though order was short shipped. After 3 weeks Requested refund for unshipped and partial shipping. Only refunded price of unshipped items. No sorry or partial refund. Very slow shipping to MA. Find another store."

2018-06-27

IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER, DON'T ADVERTISE YOU CAN!

"Pre-Ordered a lawn spreader on June 13, 2018. Acme advertised that product would arrive June 15, and then ship within 7-10 days. Ten days passed. Sent an email to customer support to inquire about delivery. Was told that they wouldn't be receiving the shipment until mid-July, and would then be shipped. Sent another email, asking what they were going to do, to rectify the blatantly false advertisement. No reply. I'm in quite a few lawn care and gardening groups on Facebook, and have relayed my experience to them. Will never use or recommend Acme Tools ever, and encourage others to follow suit.

Just a quick update: It's July 17, 2018, and no spreader, no updates or communication from Acme Tools. I wonder if I will ever get what I ordered and paid for. Looks like Acme Tools and their owner/vice president Steve Kuhlman don't even care about taking care of their customers.

2018-06-22

Awesome customer service

"From the very start, my salesman
JT Anderson treated me like I was one of the family.
There were many questions that needed answered and he strived to get me answers I needed in a timely fashion.
I set up a Kubota tractor / mower purchase from the West Coast.
The Acme Tools that I dealt with, is located in Grand Forks North Dakota.
JT walked me through the entire process.. seamlessly, from unit selection - all the way to personalized delivery.
He also got me through the financing process.
If anyone is thinking of a local or long-distance purchase please ask for JT Anderson-- he won't let you down!!

2018-06-15

These guys are awful

"Ordered 2 boxes of nails. They said “in stock”. 7-10 day shipping as stated on website.
After 12 days with no communication I chatted with a couple of those jackwagons. Backorederd from manufacturer. Didn’t even check to see if they could order them from another company.
I recommend Essential Hardware. 20% cheaper and faster free shipping.
Again..... Acme is awful 100%

2018-06-13

Poor Online Shopping Exp I have ever faced..

"I did a order through ACME tools . I have checked the order status on their website. There is no shipping or tracking information on their site. after 10th day I called Acmetools cust care and they dont have a tracking number that time and told that they order the item from another company. After couple of days they send me the tracking number and ask me to track on Fedex. But its ups tracking number. I tracked the package on UPS its Shipped from CA and going to FL instead of GA. on the delivery date UPS site show delivery location is florida. I have contacted ups guys and update my address. I have contacted ACME tools and no proper response. Still I am waiting for the item. its not yet delivered. This is my first and last purchase with ACME Tools. If you have enough time to talk to cust care rep and shortout things go and buy with ACME tools. But dont know your item will be delivered or not. "

2018-06-07

Poor Communication and Late/No Delivery

"Purchased a product and ACME promptly charged my credit card but is delaying the shipment with no apparent reason why.

Poor communication and overall customer service. The price was good, but not worth the hassle.

2018-05-01

Great Price - good service!

"I ordered a Jet machine that was out of stock. They indicated it would take a few weeks to get the product from the manufacturer. The price was too good so I went ahead and took a chance. The product showed up when I expected it in perfect condition. Thank you!
The only reason I did not give a five star is their communication was absent until I called to check up on the progress of things. When I did call, they confirmed their earlier promises and then kept them. Overall I am very pleased. I will likely use them again.

2018-04-23

Terrible!!!!

"Ordered a lathe.2 weeks later called to check status was told it was on a truck and would be delivered the following Monday. Arranged my work schedule but no lathe. Called Acme was told (by different employee) that the lathe wouldn’t even be available for shipping for at least another month. Cancelled order."

2018-04-09

They sell things they don't have and screw up orders.

"Over the past year I've been buying a LOT of tools while completely remodeling a 5000 sq ft commercial property to move my business into. I usually end up at Acme Tools because they usually have the lowest price. About half of the orders go off without a hitch. But the rest are a nightmare. One order, I got some DeWalt TSTAK boxes and they marked all items on my order as shipped, but only sent half the boxes. They were not coming in a separate shipment.... they marked them as shipped and just never sent them. It took multiple contacts to get the issue resolved, with Acme initially insisting they did not make a mistake (based on the order showing shipped in their system). The latest issue is a $530 Makita vacuum that they show in stock on their site that I ordered on March 8th 2018. It is now April 9th... and I've contacted them twice about it. The first time they told me it would be in stock early April. Today, they told me it will be in stock April 30th. This isn't some consumer "want" purchase. I cannot start grinding my concrete floors until I get this vacuum. The delay is literally costing me money. I looked around the Internet and a dozen other vendors show the vacuum in stock. And several of those vendors have the vacuum listed on eBay and Amazon so it really is in stock. I just ordered it from Tool Barn and told Acme to cancel. So after spending about $10,000 on tools in the past year, I am going to have to avoid Acme except in rare cases where they have a significantly better price because it just isn't worth the hassle and the lost productivity."

Share Acme Tools's store rating