Stores > Acme Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Acme Tools by clicking a star below.

"Ordered a Milwaukee 18 volt radio battery charges combo form ACME because they advertised a "lowest price guarantee" whereby they would match competitors prices.

After placing my order I was shopping Amazon for other items and fount the exact same charger that I bought from ACME for $10.00 less! I didn't think ACME would have a problem matching the price so I completed their customer inconvenience form online requesting a price match and waited the required 2 days for a response.

ACME's response was, "We are very sorry but we would not be able to price match an item being sold by a third party on Amazon. However, we do price match with Amazon if the item is sold by Amazon directly. " (So they price match with only who they want to instead of any credible advertised price?)

I immediately responded with a request to cancel the order. This time without waiting 2 days, I received the following email; "Acme Tools Shipping Confirmation - Order

Thank you for shopping at Acme Tools. Your order has shipped. Your tracking number is:

Tracking information for your package will be available at: STATUS IN-TRANSIT

If you would like to return an item please send the item to our Returns Center at:

1851 48th St S
Grand Forks, ND 58201

To ensure that the refund is processed as quickly as possible and to avoid any restocking fees, please include the following:

1. A copy of your invoice, order confirmation, or something with your order number for the warehouse to reference

2. ALL accessories that came with the item (ex. the warranty card, owner's manual, spare parts or assembly tools, any free goods as part of a buy one, get one promotion etc...).

3. Please re-box the item to ensure there are not multiple tracking labels on the outside of the box.

Once the return is processed we will issue the refund for the purchase price of the item. Items returned incomplete, without accessories or additional promotional items, a restocking fee will be assessed. It can take 7-10 business days for our warehouse to process the return and issue the refund after the item has been delivered.

Please note, if you refuse the package all associated shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us at support@acmetools.com or phone us at 1-877-345-ACME (2263).

Acme Tools Customer Support

Never again will I allow these pirates to see one cent of my hard earned money. They have lost all credibility and trust over what I perceive as lies and bating.

Customer service

"I was trying to find a zero clearance insert for my tablesaw and their customer service gave me a phone call not only once but several times in trying to find the right part. A++ from me!"

Return policy is terrible

"Purchase two Dewalt ToughSystem rolling storage boxes. Received them on 01/29/18, contacted Acme Tools on 02/02/18 about loose/wobbly handle and requested to return items. Customer rep stated that we have to pay all shipping costs.
I mentioned that was planning to buy the next higher lever storage boxes. He stated that we have to cover 100% of the return shipping costs.
I will never order from them again.

Rep reply posted Feb-07-2018

A rep from Acme Tools, AcmeToolsSupport, has responded

“At Acme Tools we strive to provide the best Customer Service possible. It appears that we had a situation where one of our newer associates conveyed incorrect information. One of our supervisors contacted the customer with the correct information and the customer appeared to be satisfied.”

"Bought a Dewalt saw, had issues with credit card, Acme went above and beyond to help figure it out."

Acme Tools Worked Out!

"I was looking for a specific Toro model lawn mower and I COULD NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE online. I tried a different big online store based in Illinois that told me that they had the model in stock. I bought it and after a few days, I got an email that it was on back-order so I cancelled that order and found Acme Tools.

Before I ordered, I called and spoke with a representative who went and confirmed that they physically had the model in stock. I ordered within minutes and days later had the lawn mower in my garage! Not only that, but the lawn mower was a 2017 model (I bought this in 2017)!! Acme did not send me some 2014 overstock they had!! They sent me a brand new model of the lawn mower I had been searching for! I plan to always consider Acme Tools prior to purchasing large power equipment!!

Return policy stinks

"Company refused to pay for shipping in a product we purchased and didn’t meet our expectations. It cost 1/3 of the cost to d the tool to ship it back. Never again will I buy from Acme Tools.
Now a days you have to be customer friendly and provide extras like feee shipping and returns to remain competitive.
Obviously they are not.
Poor Customer Service!!!!

Took money from my CC but never shipped product

"Ordered several items from their Black Friday sale. They took my money but never shipped product. 2 weeks later when I contacted them, they told me the items were all back ordered and had been discontinued. After much arguing back and forth, they finally refunded my money.

They either oversold their stock or realized they lost a lot of money. In either case I felt ripped off by this company

Bought a lot of Dewalt tools

"First-time buyer but I have to say it was excellent and will be back. I bought a number of Dewalt drills with batteries, grinder and sawzall and it arrived quickly. Excellent"

Always great service

"My first place to shop for tools and they always ship fast. "

Time, Patience and No Tolls

"I purchased a Makita combo kit (Makita XT257M) that comes with a hammer drill, impact driver and 2 (qty) 4amp batteries from the Acme Tools website on 8/22/2017. Almost a weeks later (8/28) I had not received a shipping tracking number from Acme Tools and so I called their customer service number. When I inquired about my order I was told that it had not shipped yet as the kit part # may have been discontinued. While on the phone with me they were able to locate the combo kit in their inventory and assured me it would ship out next day. At the time, living in Houston, I was very preoccupied dealing with hurricane Harvey and knew I would be in need of these tools following the storm. On 9/1 I received a follow-up email from Acme Tools saying that my order had been cancelled. I called customer service again and was told that they were unable to locate the combo kit that they had earlier identified in the system and so they were cancelling my order. I managed to locate the new part number for the combo kit from the Makita website that included the same 2 tools and batteries. I asked that they send me the updated part number as I had already wasted 10 days trying to get these tools. They responded that they could only ship the updated part number for 10% under list price which was far more than my original order amount. I don't usually write reviews, but I am extremely upset by the situation. Acme Tools made the mistake of selling a kit they no longer had in stock and instead of working with me to fix their mistake they chose to cancel the order. This was a waste of my time and effort. I will not be doing business with them again."

Good company

"Bought SawStop from them. Easy transaction. Fast shipment. They use good freight company too. "

Horrible experience all the way around

"Placed order in early April absolutely 0 contact thru entire deal asked to cancel order month ago supposedly never saw it then next thing I know get call from freight terminal saying you have package here from them with no idea whats going on"

Best price online or local

"Acme Tools had just the tool we wanted. Their Memorial Day sale beat local and other online prices by 38%. I got helpful telephone help with the ordering process. Delivery was excellent."

Tools nevered delivered!!!

"It has been more than two weeks since I ordered. I haven't heard from them."

Everything is ok

"I am really pleased with my recent experience buying in acme tools. "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,460 merchant members.