Stores > AccessoryJack.com
  • AccessoryJack.c AccessoryJack.com Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review AccessoryJack.com by clicking a star below.
2016-10-21

Great Etymotic ER4SR Purchase

"Very smooth purchase, reached Turkey in 20 days, standart delivery, without any problem . They even made a discount on product. I'm also very happy with the earphones, they are great and I was surprised that people say these has not enough bass quantity, they are perfectly balanced. They took the place of my T-peos Altone 350 earphones. "

2016-08-25

Good service deserves recognition yay!

"I'd been putting off replacing my Sony Walkman radio for months as they're no longer available in New Zealand. I was somewhat apprehensive about using an overseas site, but I was pleasantly surprised when the item arrived much faster than expected( within a week) and was it exactly what I expected. The company kept in good contact and the whole transaction went so smoothly, I shall definitely use them again. "

2016-04-18

Totally Legit!

"I bought the Westone UM Pro 50 in ear monitors with expedited shipping. Ordered on a Thursday evening and they arrived Monday! They are factory sealed and brand new. Sound awesome! I saved about $80 going through AccessoryJack.com. Couldn't be happier!!!"

2015-12-09

"Excellent service. AKG N60 headphones delivered in less than a week and £20 cheaper than the next lowest price on the web. I will use Accessory Jack again."

2015-08-27

"Looking on Google for a Logitech AnyAngle case for my new iPad Air 2, I spotted AccessoryJack.com advertising it at a very good price. I registered an account with them, ordered my case on their very clear and simple to use webpage, and waited for it to arrive. Less than a week later it was delivered, well protected, and it was indeed the genuine product. Thank you AccessoryJack, great service, I will be back. "

2015-08-26

"very good company excellent product"

2015-07-27

"Amazing customer service. My parcel from AccessoryJack got stolen by my neighbors and AccessoryJack sorted everything out within a week and sent out a replacement. Friendly and reliable - you restored my faith in humanity! Thanks, Johhny.

2015-06-07

"Quick response for email enquiries. And Shipping process is very efficient. Great shopping experience on AccessoryJack.com"

2015-06-02

"Very satisffied. Cusotmer services is fantastic."

2015-04-24

"I ordered Jaybird Bluebuds X late evening UK time on Thursday 16th April, so basically Friday morning Hong Kong time. Received dispatch notification on Saturday and the headphones were delivered on Wednesday, less than a week later. I saved £40 too! Very happy with product, price and service."

2015-04-14

"It took 25 days from the time I made my order until I received my product. Shame on me for not researching how long it takes AccessoryJack to fill their orders. I bought this as a gift and had intended to send it home with a visiting friend, but that didn't happen since it took so long to be delivered.

In the end AccessoryJack was 10% cheaper than Amazon. It looked much cheaper until the $20 shipping charge was added. Paying 10% more with Amazon would have gotten the product in my hand in 2-3 days with no shipping charge since I have Amazon Prime.

If you want to save some money, which in my case was 10%, and don't mind waiting the better part of a month, then AccessoryJack is a viable option.

Greg

Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

A rep from AccessoryJack.com, AccessoryJack, has responded

“Dear gspederson,

Very sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. I use your provided order number and trying to see what went wrong.

I can see that you ordered on March 10 from us and we shipped out with mail tracking number to you on March 12 via the Hong Kong Post. When I use the USPS.com online tracking to check, it shows somehow it did not process through the USPS postal facility in NY until March 30. And your package ultimately delivered on April 3.

Usually it only takes around 7-10 days for the US as we are shipping via e-express first class postal service. But for some reason, your package disappeared in the postal process for 2 weeks. We are sorry about that.

Apologize for the delay.

Regards,
Johnny
AccessoryJack”

2015-03-31

"I ordered the amazing Sony NWZ-A17 (not available in the UK) on a Saturday with standard delivery. I received an email on Tuesday to tell me the order was dispatched and the package was delivered the following Monday.

I have to say that I'm very happy with the service compared to previous overseas transactions from other companies which usually take at least three weeks to be delivered. Oh and I didn't have to pay any import tax either - result!

2015-03-29

"Johnny at Accessory Jack was very prompt and kind in answering EVERY email I sent. When there was concern that the watch I purchased was defective he responded immediately and provided everything I needed to return it and obtain a replacement. For a while there I was a little bit concerned that this was "grey market" vendor and had never purchased from one before, however I am completely happy with how everything was handled. I definitely would do business with them again.

Thanks Johnny!

2015-02-24

"Thanks to all of my headphone accessoryjack arrived today I am very happy the product is really quality, the site is trustworthy can buy quietly I recommend without any problem. Many thanks to all of accessoryjack."

2015-02-12

"I know this may sound a bit cliché, but I do not normally spend the time to write reviews. However, I have got to give credit where credit is due and praise AccessoryJack's service.

Not only are they cheaper than buying locally, they process their orders and ship them out speedily.
For reference:
- I live in Canada
- Placed my order on Feb. 2 which was processed and shipped soon after
-Tracking number was traceable by the 4th
-Left for Canada on the 8th
-Received my earphones on the 12th

So overall, it took 10 days or 8 business days for me to receive my order.

I have yet to deal with their customer service or (hopefully not) deal with any warranty issues, but from reading the other reviews you can see they also excel in those areas too.

I can confidently recommend AccessoryJack to anyone not only looking to buy their audio gear at a bargain price, but receive their order(s) relatively quickly.

Thanks AccessoryJack!

Share AccessoryJack.com's store rating

AccessoryJack.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AccessoryJack.com is a merchant member
AccessoryJack.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.