Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-08-27

Great Guys !!

"Bought a Sony zx300: got it in four days from Asia to Europe in excellent packaging !! Bravo..."

2018-06-25

Very happy!!

"Excellent customer service, queries were responded to quickly, very happy with the transacton, will use again."

2018-04-10

Faulty item, warranty and refund refused

"I purchased a sony walkman mp3 player that failed shortly after arriving. Despite the walkman carrying sony's 1 year manufacturers warranty, AccessoryJack refused to organise a return merchandise authorisation and get a replacement/repair. Instead they would charge me 10% item value fee to post the item back (at my own cost) for a partial refund. Customer service would not respond to emails until escalated on paypal.

Absolutely useless and I would avoid at all cost.

2018-03-12

Great seller

"Bought the Sony ZX300 Hi-Res music player and XBA-N3BP earphones.
Both shipped very fast, and the items were as advertised.
Great seller. Would recommend them for sure.

2018-01-11

AH-MAZE-ING

"Just PERFECT, more than I expected. Thank you so much!!!"

2017-11-21

Speed delivery

"Good experience purchased with AccessoryJack.com. I'm impressed with speed delivery with using express post. Thursday evening ordered and Monday morning arrived at my office. Any enquiry email to them will get fast reply from Johnny. Important is the item that I received is 100% authentic item and cheaper price compare to retail stores. Highly recommended online store."

2016-10-21

Great Etymotic ER4SR Purchase

"Very smooth purchase, reached Turkey in 20 days, standart delivery, without any problem . They even made a discount on product. I'm also very happy with the earphones, they are great and I was surprised that people say these has not enough bass quantity, they are perfectly balanced. They took the place of my T-peos Altone 350 earphones. "

2016-08-25

Good service deserves recognition yay!

"I'd been putting off replacing my Sony Walkman radio for months as they're no longer available in New Zealand. I was somewhat apprehensive about using an overseas site, but I was pleasantly surprised when the item arrived much faster than expected( within a week) and was it exactly what I expected. The company kept in good contact and the whole transaction went so smoothly, I shall definitely use them again. "

2016-04-18

Totally Legit!

"I bought the Westone UM Pro 50 in ear monitors with expedited shipping. Ordered on a Thursday evening and they arrived Monday! They are factory sealed and brand new. Sound awesome! I saved about $80 going through AccessoryJack.com. Couldn't be happier!!!"

2015-12-09

"Excellent service. AKG N60 headphones delivered in less than a week and £20 cheaper than the next lowest price on the web. I will use Accessory Jack again."

2015-08-27

"Looking on Google for a Logitech AnyAngle case for my new iPad Air 2, I spotted AccessoryJack.com advertising it at a very good price. I registered an account with them, ordered my case on their very clear and simple to use webpage, and waited for it to arrive. Less than a week later it was delivered, well protected, and it was indeed the genuine product. Thank you AccessoryJack, great service, I will be back. "

2015-08-26

"very good company excellent product"

2015-07-27

"Amazing customer service. My parcel from AccessoryJack got stolen by my neighbors and AccessoryJack sorted everything out within a week and sent out a replacement. Friendly and reliable - you restored my faith in humanity! Thanks, Johhny.

2015-06-07

"Quick response for email enquiries. And Shipping process is very efficient. Great shopping experience on AccessoryJack.com"

2015-06-02

"Very satisffied. Cusotmer services is fantastic."

Share AccessoryJack.com's store rating