Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Excellent customer service

"I have been a long time customer of Accessories4less and have ordered many items. One speaker I ordered was defective, so I called support to resolve the issue. David Harmon was quick to diagnose the issue and make it right. Replacement on the way. I’m very happy with the experience and will absolutely continue to be a loyal customer. Thanks, Matt"

2017-12-02

This is what customer service should be!

"I purchased a receiver which ended up having a problem with one channel. I called to find a resolution and was treated with care and respect. The service rep was courteous and willing to do whatever he could to satisfy my needs. Since the item I had ordered was out of stock so that an exchange wouldn’t be possible, he suggested a different model of the same brand for $20 more and they would give me a refund upon receiving the damaged unit. The new receiver was shipped within a couple of hours. In the past 15 years or so, I have rarely come across such customer service. Thank you David!"

2017-11-30

Excellent support and products

"This is the 3rd or 4th time I have purchased from Accessories 4 Less. The products are great and this time, in particular, the support I got from David was very prompt and helpful. Keep up the great job!"

2017-11-27

Great customer service!

"David was very helpful and resolved the issue I had quickly and efficiently. Would definitely shop with them again! "

2017-11-27

Excellent support!

"When I failed to read the manual and setup my device completely, I simply forwarded a copy of my receipt to their support team. David Harmon quickly replied and gave me advice on how to reset the system, and what to not skip when configuring the system. Within hours my problem was resolved. It was great to have a dedicated person to work with while figuring out my self imposed issue."

2017-11-22

Deceitful

"They did not honor their return policy as written. Customer service was rude. Do not buy from this company"

2017-11-20

Great service, quick shipping

"I ordered a refurbished receiver which developed some issues. David helped facilitate a super quick replacement. Companies don't always have quick response times, or can be hard to get a hold of, and they have some great service. Would definitely order with them again! "

2017-11-09

Real no pressure service

"I recently had my receiver stop working. I found Accessories4less through Amazon and with them being local shot them an email on my problem. David Harmon quickly responded with suggestions on the issue. I called him to explain more of my situation and get a better idea of what I should do. As I expected the cost of repair is more then buying a new one. So David assisted me on selecting the right receiver for my needs. It shipped out that day and arrived the following. I installed it quickly and was watching tv in about 20 minutes. It's not every day you run across a local business with professional employees who give the extra mile to make the customer happy. Thanks David Harmon!"

2017-11-07

Marantz issues

"I purchased the Marantz nr1508 and was having issues with it shutting down during music. I spoke with David Harman customer service who got back to me promptly within a few hours and was very thoughtful and helpful in correcting the issue. Upon further discussion with him we decided that receiver was underpowered for my Martin Logan lx16 speakers. We decided to go with the Sr 5012 Marantz receiver. Returning equipment within 30 days is free of charge. That is a nice feature, especially even though it's refurbished. If I remember to get back to here, I will give an update on how the sr5012 fared against the nr1508."

2017-11-06

Customer Service, before the sale.

"I called to obtain some information about the products that Accessories4less sells on their website and a gentleman named David was very helpful and professional with me on the phone. The phone call reinforced my decision to consider purchasing items from Accessories4less.

2017-11-02

These Guys Are AWESOME

"One of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Especially Larry. Was very helpful and knowledgeable about what I needed. Give that man a raise! "

2017-11-02

Great Customer Service

"I was connected to David Harmon on a electronic connection issue. He was very helpful on what, how and the settings for the electronic device. Thumbs up for David’s help & attitude. "

2017-10-31

tech support David "puts the cherry on the whipped cream!"

"The beautiful yamaha yas207 soundbar system arrived. Could not get sound going. Gave up and read the manual to find out what I did wrong. Called Yamaha support, and they talked me thru everything I had done, but still no sound. Called Tech Support David and gave him the basic picture. David kept me calm, and walked me thru the things not in the Operators Manual one at a time. Suddenly, there was sound! Where did you find this guy?!!? Just not used to customer service/support anymore. Always find someone blaming me, or explaining thats not their job. Certainly, a well deserved thank you and "golf clap" for David!"

2017-10-31

Good support for returns

"The support I received from David Harmon was very helpful. I needed to exchange an item I bought, but there were no more in stock. David was quick to respond to all my questions and helped me find a suitable alternative to exchange for."

2017-10-30

Above and beyond the call of duty!

"I purchased a receiver from Accessories4less that had cross channel "leakage". David Harmon was very accommodating, offering to replace it, exchange it for another item, or give me a refund. I opted to send it back and ordered another receiver. This time, no fault of Accessories4 less, the remote was defective. Although I was hesitant to complain about this issue, David responded promptly to my concern and let me know that a replacement remote was on it's way from the manufacturer. I would gladly purchase again, based on these experiences."

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!