Monday - Friday: 8am -10pm

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-02-08

On time delivery

"Good deal to start with coupled with expected delivery."

2018-01-11

Very pleased!

"On my initial order in late November I was disappointed to hear the unit I chose was unavailable and wouldn't be shipped until January. This was a Christmas present to myself and I was thrilled when the unit arrived a week before Christmas! I got my top notch home theater receiver at an unbeatable price! No other retailer or even Amazon came close! Quick response in correspondence as well. Attentive service!"

2018-01-07

I CAN NOT SPEAK HIGHLY OF THE STAFF AND SUPERB PRODUCTS AND KNOWLEDGE AT ABT ELECTRONICS!!!!!!!!!!

"IVE SHOPPED AT SO MANY STORES AND THIS IS THE FIRST; AND I MEAN FIRST!!! THAT ARE COURTEOUS; PROFESSIONAL;
AND OH MY GOD THEY KNOW THERE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE!! IM BAD WITH NAMES BUT; BENJAMIN AND REGINA WHO IS MY GO TO SALES REPS!!! ARE JUST AMAZING IN EFFICIENCY AND TIME MANAGEMENT!!!! I AM NOT RELATED TO THESE
2 FINE SALES REPS!!!!! I JUST AM SO IMPRESSED WITH EACH AND EVERY EXPERIENCE WHEN I CALL THAT IM NEVER ON HOLD MORE THAN 30 SECONDS!! WITH THAT SAID I LOVE MY ITEMS BENJAMIN REFERRED TO ME!! AND AS STATED THE
GOOGLE RATINGS DO NOT LIE!!! IM NOT GETTING A COPPER CENT FOR MY HONESTY!!!! I JUST CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND IM A LIFETIME CUSTOMER OF ABT IN CHICAGO IM 99% SURE!???? GREAT JOB AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO WRITE A REVIEW ON MY NEW CURVED SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHATTTTTTTT:):):):):):):):) SINCERELY; DAVID STECKLER.....

2017-12-22

Return your item if not all there

"Got a fridge and stove and shelves not in freezer section. Has been 2 weeks and still no shelves....take my advice, if you don't get all items return right there,don't wait for items"

2017-12-19

Best Retailer!

"Best shopping on the web! Better deals than “you know who”, faster and final-price cheaper, too!"

crazy about my Samsung tv

"When I got the 55" Samsung tv it only took about 10 minutes to set up. Once set-up was complete it synched up flawlessly with my cable receiver, and Blu ray. In fact with the Samsung remote I can control all functions without needing the remotes for the other devices. The manual and e-manual (on tv settings) instructions are sparse. It took me 3-4 days playing with the remote to figure out everything the tv has to offer. Once you get used to the remote it is very easy to use. Also, connecting the stand was time consuming, and agravating. Outside of those minor quibbles I would still buy the Samsung 6300 tv again, in a heartbeat. I would rate my purchase 5 out of 5 stars."

2017-12-15

I got up at 2:00am on Black Friday to purchase the Sonos Play bar from Best Buy as I knew they were having a sale on them for Black Friday.

"Best Buy's clerk said to check their ads after midnight on Thanksgiving for their Black Friday sale. I got up and notice the play bar was on sale and tried to order it but somehow they had not opened the system so it would not go through. I thought, maybe someone else has it on sale so I checked the internet and found Abt. To my surprise it was cheaper, no sales tax and free shipping. Meaning I would not have to battle way into the store hoping my order would be ready. I placed the order and it went through like a charm. My order arrived two day earlier than promised. I was excited to get it which was packed as if it was going to Fort Knox. Love this company and will use them as ofter as I can."

2017-12-15

Best company I’d never heard of

"ABT had the best price on the Sonos speaker that I ordered, shipped quickly and followed up with great communication. I had never heard of them before but will always go to them first from now on when looking for electronics "

2017-12-15

BEST place in town to buy a mircowave oven.

"Needed a new microwave oven cause our sons old microwave died,wouldn't work any more.So I searched on-line to find ABT... they had the best deal. "

2017-12-14

Best

"I had a Great experience shopping, shipping and paying"

Great Electronic Store

"Been buying all of our electronics at ABT for over 20 years, and once again they did not let me down. The latest purchase was for a small portable speaker and found it at ABT for 40% less that other places. Bought it online and picked it up later that day. In and out in less than 5 minutes. "

2017-12-12

False advertisement, showing pictures of yeti cooler.

"Horrible experience! I thought I was getting an awesome deal on yeti cooler tundra 35, received the cushion seat. False advertisement of pictures of the tundra 35 cooler. Return is coslty and charging restock fee. Never again will I order to this website and will report to BB&B. Will post on any online reviews and FB for false advertisement. "

Great TV

"TV is awesome. Came packaged up so nicely. We love ABT. Great products and great prices. "

2017-12-11

Samsung 49" Silver UHD 4K HDR LED Smart HDTV

"I was in the progress of researching a new tv for the living room. I have been on various electronic sites that offered a lot but the delivery day was more than what ABT offered without any extra cost. I did the BBB check on this company for which I found what I needed to feel right about this company. They sent my new tv via UPS without any major issues. I am glad that I got this tv from a company that did it in a totally PROFESSIONAL manner. THANKS!!! "

2017-12-11

Great and easy experience!

"The site was easy to use, good prices and quick shipping. Thank You!"

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating