Stores > Abe of Maine

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Abe of Maine by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Black Friday bait and switch

"I ordered the Fuji X-T2 advertised for $1295 on Black Friday. I received an email to 'confirm' my order by calling them. I was told the $1295 price was for camera body, cap, and book only; no battery, charger, flash or box as was advertised and is included by Fuji for the SKU# advertised. The 'salesman' could only deliver the desired/advertised product at a price of $1499. After some back and forth, I was able to cancel the order, without any problem."

2017-11-10

Customer for life!

"I was apprehensive about purchasing, I had my share of bad experiences. My sales agent Steve won my confidence with his confidence in product knowledge and customer service. It was backed up with timely delivery and great product, I couldn't have had a better experience, thank you! "

2017-11-09

I got a great pre black Friday deal

"I got a great pre black Friday deal on the canon 80d thanks so much for the free memory card as well. supposed to get the camera by next week, will update if anything goes wrong with the shipment"

2017-11-08

Intentional customer deception

"Ordered tv on line $2275.free shipping included! Later in same day received call that $300 Shipment insurance required before order ships. The rep was rude, boiler room call center attitude and tone. I was trapped as installation was already scheduled etc. He reduced charge $50 & upgraded to white glove delivery. THIS EXPERIENCE WAS INTENTIONAL DECEPTION....And I believe that FRAUD could be successfully argued. My purpose of sharing my experience is PUBLIC SERVICE...I was duped.

2017-10-22

sounds to be very good deal for my new lens

"Let's received my order first !!!"

2017-10-21

Can't believe the deal!

"Best price available for a new unit."

2017-10-16

Great price after shopping around

"Great price after shopping around this is my first product purchased from here so i hope it's as good as everything appears to be !"

2017-10-15

Quick, easy and great prices

"I shopped around quite a bit for the Nikon D7500 and the 28-300 Lens. Found it here and was the best price I found and the order was quick and easy. "

2017-10-12

Best price on the internet

"The price for the camera lens I was looking for was the the best I could find on the internet. Easy check out process"

Westchester, NY Verified Customer
2017-10-09

Amazing Deal

"Couldn't be easier. Best price anywhere!"

2017-10-08

"I can tell you more when you fulfill the order. thanks"

2017-10-08

"note this is my first purchase from your store so it is hard to say but since I bought a camera body only to use with my existing batteries and lenses I will have more camera shopping to do"

2017-10-06

So far so goo

"I will wait till I receive my Television before I write my comments "

2017-10-02

Horrible policies for consumers - buried in fine print. Avoid them.

"Ordered TV with "Free Shipping". After paying, I was contacted by Ted, letting me know shipping would require an additional $120 for "insurance". I proceeded with the order, but with a bad taste. After TV delivered, I had a change of mind and decided to return it and take the 15% restock hit that they disclose in their return policy. THEY DO NOT TAKE RETURNS ON TELEVISIONS. Buried in their terms and conditions, they exclude televisions from returns. Worst policies on the planet, they deserve serious scrutiny and criticism. Far from transparent in how they do business; almost impossible to locate the terms that would give any consumer hesitance from ordering. AVOID."

2017-10-01

Awesome deal on a gread Denon receiver.

"Nothing negative to say. Master Card security code verification a little hinkey. Had to reload page and wasn't sure purchase had gone through until receipt was generated. Looking forward to delivery!!! :D"

Share Abe of Maine's store rating

Abe of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe of Maine is a merchant member
Abe of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.