Stores > Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com
  • Touch of Class

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

I agree with the other below average ratings

" I returned the purchase because it was not up to my expectations. I paid $65 for The return shipping myself. I have had to file a claim to get my money back of almost $400. I still have not received it and Christmas is nearing. This is after a promise of a three day refund after they received the merchandise back. They do not keep their word. Yes I sent them copy of pre paid postage and make sure they had to sign for it which they did over a week ago. Do not do business with this company I know you're in charge of this gets posted so I'll be more than happy to post it on every social media that I possibly can starting Tuesday if I don't have my refund. I don't like the way you blackmail me to get my money back

2017-10-10

Two stars for past experiences less than one for last few!

"Have ordered for several years and appreciate the quality and the service. This past year orders are slower and quality less with each one. Customer service attitude is arrogant and thoughtless. Clearly no ability or interest in problem solving or being helpful. Some times you get an e-mail saying item(s) have shipped, some times not. Goodness forbid you call and ask about it! Called, third time in last ten days, to follow up on five outstanding orders, three different "customer service" (and I use the term loosely for all three so clearly this is a cultural issue-Touch of Class-NOT!) people. No offer to give tracking information. Just found out on third call that some items were back ordered. Shipping is average to expensive through them and slower than pack mules. You may, or may not get all items in one package. They won't tell you that until you bother to check your invoice personally. No communication. By the time I receive an item ordered as a gift, it will have been three weeks. I was told it had shipped. It had an illegible label that the shipper would not accept so took a few days for ToC to fix and return to shipping status. I was notified it had shipped. I was not notified it was not. Will find a new source for things and start referring others somewhere else. Touch of Class-seriously not-you have definitely lost any class you may have had-and your CS folks have none!"

2017-08-16

I wish I had seen these reviews BEFORE I wasted my money

"Cheap, ugly products. Talked to customer service twice. Paid $30 shipping fee (should have just said no to that), and had to repay shipping when I refused the order. NEVER heard of that before. Always in the past , if it is returned unopened, there are no shipping charges.
SHOP ELSEWHERE. This place is terrible.

2017-02-23

RickM.Pgh.-Fla.

"WHY IS THIS COMPANY IN BUSINESS???
Absolutely the worst customer serivice!!!!
They are rude, unprofessional and commit fraudulent defamation by false accusations.
Please, do yourself a favor - do NOT order from them... they are a disgrace to deal with.
Honestly, the most horrible experience of my life!!! *BUY ELSEWHERE*

2016-08-26

Misrepresentation of Shipping, Unprofessional Customer Service

"DO NOT PURCHASE HERE! They showed $0.00 (FREE) shipping while I was checking out. Then when I clicked submit, they then charged me $6.95. This is utterly unprofessional. I haven't received the producy yet, but after contacting customer service I have low, low hopes about the product. :("

2016-08-08

worst online catalog store EVER

"where do I start with this disaster of a company..... my first (and last) order was place with customer service after their online website stopped funtioning properly and would not accept a free shipping coupon (gee, what a surpise. NOT!) After placing the order I waited a week. and nothing. no email. no phone call. no order. nothing. when I called them about my order they said they could not place it becuase customer service did not have (ask) for all the information they needed. I guess that is what happens when you outsource customer service. weeks later, the order arrived... WITHOUT HARDWARE!!! when I called to request hardware, they said their products (from China) come without hardware. omg, what a disaster. never ever again. This company is an embarrassment to our economy. and certainly to the State of Indiana. never ever again."

2016-04-18

LIE

"TRYING TO GET A MANAGER TO RETURN A CALL IS IMPOSSIABLE, TRIED FOR TWO MONTHS. WHEN I PURCHASED A COMFORTER I WAS TOLD THE SHAMS WERE ON BACKORDER, BACKORDER MEANS YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ORDER OR A RETURN PHONE CALL, NOW I HAVE HALF A BED SET."

2016-03-29

Anything BUT a Touch of Class!!!

"Worst customer service ever!! If you don't really want to receive your items ordered or you prefer to wait months before getting your items then this is the company for you!! What a disgrace to online shopping!!! I have now been waiting for almost 3 weeks to get my items, have made 6 wasted phone calls ...and make NO progress with this company to get my items!!! Every time I call its a different excuse as to why my order has NOT been shipped.."

2016-01-22

Never Received Product

"I ordered a bedspread and was a little concerned from the beginning as it wasn't scheduled for shipment for 2 weeks; however I ordered it anyway. After not receiving it at all, I called Customer Service. I was told they didn't know when it would ship because it was up to the manufacturer not them.-that it may ship the next week or the week after. I requested specific shipping and tracking information and was told they were unable to provide that. I said that I was dissatisfied they did not let me know it wasn't being sent on time and was told they did not have that information to pass on. I advised I wanted to cancel the order and wanted confirmation of said cancellation. I was told they could not provide that. "

2016-01-22

Their mistake, and I am still waiting

"ordered 2 twin quilts sets and they sent 1 twin and 1 king. I was told to return the king which I did 2 weeks ago and they just notified me that they had received it back. They say they don't know when the correct one will be shipped..and they had to wait till the incorrect one was returned. They couldn't care less and just said it was management's direction. So I am sitting and waiting for them to fix THEIR problem and don't know when to expect the correct one.."

2015-09-14

"I ordered three curtain panels on December 31, 2014 - yes, that's the correct year. It never shipped. I called, and they had no information. They said they would call when they had information. Instead they sent a post card giving me a new shipping date, 4/8/15. I call in late April to inquire. They say they are stuck in port in California due to the strike. They don't know when they'll be shipped. After the strike was over, I waited a month and called. They said the curtains were still in China! What? Not in California. I wish I could say I was surprised, but now it's apparent this is a horrendous company with abysmal customer service. They said someone would call. Two weeks later I get a post card saying they will ship on 6/3/15. Of course, they didn't. I called in July. They didn't know. They sent another card, ship date 8/30/15. I am happy to report that a mere NINE MONTHS LATER, we have finally received our curtains. I will never, never order another item from this company. The curtains are great, but the customer service is nonexistent."

2015-08-21

"I ordered a Tropical Rug for $819.99. Immediately handfuls of black fiber were shedding and spreading all over the house. In one vacuuming with a small red devil vacuum, I removed two canisters of fibers. The hose continually clogged with the fibers which looked like steel wool. I have sent them numerouse emails with photos of white kitchen garbage bags filled with the fibers, fibers on the floor, bedroom and kitchen surfaces. My windows are open and the breeze has sent the fibers everywhere. The rug is rolled and ready for return but they are sending wrapping materials by FedEx ground which won't come until next Wednesday. They will not refund or send a replacement rug that is in stock until this rug arrives back. I would have been satisfied if they had sent the replacement rug which is similar but of a different manufacturer. In the meantime I have bare floors, purchased matching decor items, have $819.99 out of my bank account and no assurance that this company will do the right thing. I did not even receive an apology from a single agent. Wish I had read the on-line reviews. See the photos on Yelp."

2015-04-09

"STUPID ME. I failed to check consumer complaints for Touch of Class and got burned just as all these other buyers did. DO NOT SHOP HERE. THIS IS A RIP OFF. They sent wrong product
"Proudly picked by Casandra".Well, Casandra cannot read because she "picked" the wrong product. All efforts to return the product have failed and T of C said they would send a pre=paid shipping label, never received. No refund either. BUYER BEWARE. Take note of the red warning on this page: T of C is NOT a merchant member.

2015-01-14

"This Compsny is owned and operated by a single family. Husband, wife, children and spouses. So it was shocking to realize that they had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my years of Internet buying. They are rigid, cold, insensitive, uninterested and most of all extremely inflexible.
I needed my purchase in a certain amount of time and was willing to pay the going rate to get it to my home in time. The effort to try to reach someone who would make an effort was Impossiable. The higher up I went the ladder of employees the nastier and more unkind they became. No no no is all they know. They all need to attend some type class on how to relate to their customers with gratitude and appreciation. I guess they are successful and there are enough people out there who could care less they are nasty folks but they will never get my business again, that is for sure.

2015-01-14

"Do NOT do business with these people; their site shows 4.5 review rating, but keep checking...53 complaints with BBB. They do not care after the sale..& they have a 45 day limit on any problems that you have.You only know this AFTER the purchase. My problems with them are too many to enumerate here, but as a store owner for many years, I advise that you do your business elsewhere."

Share Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com's store rating

Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com is not a merchant member
Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!