Stores > A&H Turf & Specialties
  • A&H Turf & Spec

Voice your opinion! Review A&H Turf & Specialties by clicking a star below.
2017-10-21

Terrible owners and employees attitudes with false communication.

"I made a purchase, it was a long process getting refunded as they made the claim the order had not gone through. 10 days on my MC.
Next, my other purchase on my debit was refunded due to NOT IN STOCK back order issues (as everyone I find online say about them) without notification. A 2 month delay.
Once I approached them about it, I was met with hostility, lack of accountability and just rude and nasty behavior and vocabulary. I informed the owner that I had not yet received my refund despite their Email claim that the funds were retuned to my debit acc. Here is what the owner wrote me...
"i did not realize it was a debit, I realize 40 bucks is a massive amount of cash so I will make sure First thing Monday Sara Makes sure it was taken care of, I don't want anyone starving!"
That was after 9 days of holding over $300

2017-01-06

Want to waste your time? Oder from AH Turf Specialties

"I put large order with them. They have pretty high shipping charges, but buying many items at once spreads the cost. Later they informed me that they removed several items from my order because they can not ship at that time. My order charges were not adjusted and for removed items I will have to pay shipping charges again. Oh, and when I called in for explanations they did not allowed to cancel order over the phone, I have to send them separate e-mail. What a nonsense!
Thank you, that vendor is not for me. There are more good companies around, and thanks **** I am not obligated to deal with AH Turf.

2015-11-29

"best hardware and sprinkler company hands down"

2015-02-27

"Went into A&H Turf for a pressure reducer and Jordan not only waited on me but went through installation and gave me a discount, what a great place to buy stuff. CB"

2015-02-20

"I am a elderly lady , these guys are the most polite and kind employees i have ever encountered. I have had 4 orders now over 2 years and they had a couple of back orders but everything shipped in a timely matter. Their prices were the best."

2015-01-13

"HORRIBLE restocking fees. They charged 40% of my cost, around $60 for a restocking fee for a few hinges!!
Im shopping somewhere else for now on, I suggest everyone do the same.

2014-08-13

"They state products are "in stock" but when you actually order them they send you an email that says orders are "subject to their terms and conditions and some items may be backordered". I doubt they're actually stocking anything at all. Don't waste your time. I spent a time ordering from them only to never know exactly when my "in stock" product would ship and they didn't even offer to provide a future date. Order was cancelled."

2014-07-08

"I bought my whole house of hardware as well as mouldings from A&H. These guys saved me a fortune and they all know what they are talking about."

2014-04-29

"This will be the 3rd time that we are purchasing from A&H Turf. All the other hardware internet stores out there offer free shipping. Then they up their prices. When we added it up at the end, A&H Turf still costs less, even with shipping. They are reputable, answer any questions you might have, and ship promptly. Products have always been the best quality, although we always order Acorn - which is the best quality! Richard & Lucy"

2014-01-15

"I had a very good experience with A & H. The rev-a-shelf I ordered was missing a part. I spoke with customer service and they shipped a whole new unit with a free shipping return label. Customer Sevice was friendly, polite, and apologetic. I am very please with my new trash pull out. I would use this store in the future, and recommend to others. (Another plus was the price was better than any other site I could find)."

2013-05-08

"A&H Turf had an unbelievably price on the Rev-a-shelf pull out chrome cabinet baskets I was looking for. I placed my order. Then I read some reviews about the company afterwards (whoops?). Some were sort of negative, including on this site... then I got nervous. Did I make a mistake going after such a low price?

No mistake. I had not one problem with my order/shipment from them. I had a 100% positive experience!

2012-10-22

"Ordered some Blum compact 33 hinges and face plate mounts. Lowest price I could find anywhere. I ordered on a Saturday realizing I wasn't going to get my order shipped for a couple of days because of the weekend- no problem. I got a call from AHTurf on Monday to verify my order and I received the hinges on Wednesday. Absolute pleasure to do business with and the hinges are exactly as described. I will be ordering some more in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't hesitate to order from again despite the number of negative reviews I've seen on here. I ordered 20 hinges as a test run just to make sure the order went smoothly and was more than happy with results. Also as a side note, AHTurf charges a very reasonable shipping charge unlike other sites' inflated shipping rates- so I was quite pleased with that as well. Thank you A&H Turf & Specialties !"

epommier's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario
2012-07-23

"Ordered Blum glass door hinges. Best price I could find anywhere by a large margin. Questions I had were promptly resolved by quick email exchanges. Items mailed to Canada with no duty required. I would use their service again in a minute and will advise others to check them out first for best price, great service."

2012-06-01

"Be careful when ordering stuff from these guys. I ordered Blum plate holders from them. These are packaged by Blum in sets of 2. I ordered what I thought were 2 sets - therefore I'd be receiving 4 units - not so. 2 units arrived for the price of what I thought would be 4 units i.e. 2 boxes with 2 units each. HUGE disappointment - yuck!"

2012-05-22

"On Jan 24 left Saskatoon, Sk, Canada on maiden voyage to Yuma. Entered Store into GPS and followed it to their location with intent to find the store and return in the morning. There were 3 vehicles in the parking lot with the open sign still showing. I thought maybe they were that busy that they run a couple shifts, tried the door and it was locked. Started walking back to the vehicle when the owner came out and asked if he could help me. I advised that I could come back in the morning, he stated that come in and he would fill my order. He even directed me to the Walmart that allowed over night stopping.
Couldn't have asked for better service or a friendlier experience, even gave me Wholesale price on the quantity I purchased. Have been telling all my friends to check their web site out.

Doug Pierce

Share A&H Turf & Specialties's store rating

A&H Turf & Specialties is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A&H Turf & Specialties is not a merchant member
A&H Turf & Specialties does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!