Stores > AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review AM Autoparts by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Man i was skeptical after some of the reviews but these guys got it to me within days and was absolutely the correct part. Nice job am autop

"I will definately use them again. Correct part and delivered within a few days. "

2017-11-05

Poor Communication; Inferior Parts

"Ordered a part through EBAY and asked for the part to be verified before shipping. The picture was accurate but I know several resellers use stock photos and that's not always the part you receive. This was the case. AM never verified the part prior to shipping and it has been a nightmare since. "

2017-11-02

TrailBlazer Fan Clutch

"Bought a fan clutch from them. I installed it, it was defective, Total that came to me three, the last one work but only lasted six weeks. I'm done buying China Junk and that's all they have due to price. Get what you pay for. JUNK!! My vehicle was down for three weeks and a lot of headaches. No phone number to call them, only email. you are at their mercer.

Now I have to replace it again. 4 times now. This time I'll buy a USA products.

Then you have to pay postage postage return. $33.00 for the two defective. Half the cost of the new one. Will not buy from them again.

2017-10-17

AM Autoparts customer service is very poor

"Ordered pads and rotors for ah Honda minivan; wrong items sent , mechanic said. They would not fit. Had to buy items locally. When contacted to return the unused items, seller refused any return or credit...But they sent wrong parts. "

2017-09-29

All businesses need a phone number

"Ordered the part and paid 14.99 no problem then turned around and paid 11.00 for 2 day air shipping no problem everything is good untill my brother informs me that our local auto parts store has the exact same part for 16.99 so I e-mailed them bc for some dumbass reason they don't believe in phone's at AM Auto parts. I feel I have been scammed by this business. Beware and check with your local auto parts store beforehand bc one you click submit order say by by money cause they will not return your money

2017-09-07

Will not ever give them business again .

"I purchased a motor mount engine strut from these guys for a 2005 Ford Five Hundred. Once I received the part, my husband began tearing my car apart. He then went to get the new part and realized the part is almost double in size!! I contacted am auto parts and they are standing by their word that I ORDERED the wrong one!!! How? When I put in my exact car information!!! I am not a naive woman when it comes to cars, by any means. I then had to pay $25 to return the part!! I have pictures to compare my parts as well. Hopefully I have a place to upload them. "

2017-08-03

fraud cheat and sell unqualified parts

"Bought pair brand new control arms for my 2006 volvo xc90, in two months it ruined two sets of brand new front tires(back tires are still like new). The arm is good but the bushing is so bad.. After contacted with them, they shipped me replacement parts but STILL WENT bad in couple months. Now they said they dont take care any more because i did not ship the old parts back. They advertised the control arm as "Highest Quality, Best Value, Guaranteed and 10 years warranty" on ebay so I bought from them... I think they and their ads are fraud!!! cheating my money."

2017-08-01

Nervous from reviews after I bought it

"Bought a power window assembly for my 06 Maxima. Honestly I bought this from the first ad I saw, which I never do. Normally I go past the ads to get to the "real" vendors, but, because of the price I bought it right then and there. The total time spent shopping and buying was about 3 minutes. Uh oh, I didn't get a confirmation email. I got worried and looked at the terrible reviews. Uh oh, so I tried to contact them but they don't have real people, only email complaint department, uh oh, so I left 2 messages and sent 2 emails, no response. Uh oh, so I started a complaint with PayPal. The next day (3 days after order) I received my item because it was on the way all the time. I was so worried it was a scam but it was just poor communication on their part. Subsequent emails from them said they had problems with their confirmation emails being sent out. Just saying I would order from them again. Kind of un-orthodox business model but the price was really really cheap and the product was a perfect replacement as they said it would be. They would have gotten 5 stars except for the missing confirmation email. peace"

2017-07-26

Correct part showed up quickly!

"The tail light assembly for my 2016 Tundra got cracked two weeks before the inspection was due. I found the part on AM-Autoparts for a fraction of the cost through the dealer. I placed the order on a Friday night (it got processed the following Monday) and it showed up five days later on my doorstep the following Wednesday. The part is in perfect condition, it is an exact match and it showed up faster than if I had ordered a replacement through the dealer. Thanks AM-Autoparts! You saved the day! "

2017-07-22

Best deal ever!!! Guaranteed to buy from again. Thank you!!!

"Ordered set of tail lights, for my truck. Received "everything" needed to replace them and for the best price possible. They look better than the old ones, fit perfect, and I couldn't be more pleased. I will most definitely refer AM Autoparts to friends, for parts they need. Thank you, for the great deal!! "

2017-07-20

Will definitely do business with them again!

"Ordered a Radiator for a 2006 6.0 Powerstroke last night, arrived this morning before 10am... I played for the overnight delivery. Part is exactly what I need and the best deal on the web!"

2017-07-19

Parts failed

"I bought rear bearings for my truck they failed within a week of putting them on. I had to pay the labor twice and purchase new parts. All the offered was a refund if their cheap part. But I had to pay for double the labor because of their faulty parts. Will never purchase from them again "

2017-07-18

Will give them another try.

"I ordered my Audi A4 wiper linkage / transmission through these guys via Ebay. It was less than a third of the cost of anywhere else, and I got excited! It wasn't until AFTER I placed my order I decided to look at the reviews and after reading the reviews I was very nervous I had just wasted my money (seeing how everyone was getting incorrect or broken parts, or no parts at all). However, my wiper transmission showed up the exact day it said it would and it was the correct part. I compared it with the broken one that came out of my car and it was a perfect match. I installed it a few days later and tada! I have working wipers again! That's been a few weeks ago now and while it's only REALLY rained a few times since then, the transmission seems to be working just fine. Maybe I just got lucky and am one of the few that actually got the right part, but something to keep in mind is that most people only write reviews when they are upset and frustrated. I see a lot of people have had bad experiences with these guys but mine was great. The only downfall was that it was kind of hard to track my package but that's not a huge deal to me. I'll definitely give them another shot, I need some things for my old Chevy. So I'm gonna order through AM Autoparts again and hopefully be just as satisfied this go-around!"

2017-07-14

Stay away!!

"I am so frustrated right now. I don't really wanna go into all the details, but basically what everyone else has said (in the other one star reviews) happened to me. Took forever to ship it. Then when it arrived it looked like they pulled it out of the ocean.. i know they do not guarantee the appearance but they tell me it was a low mileage part, and it looks worse then the one im replacing. I called them and was pretty much told "to bad".. i will never do business with them again. Horrible service. Very frustrating. I wish i had just let my mechanic order from him supplier and spent the extra 400$ up front. Now all i can do is have him install it and hope for the best. The warranty i assume will be worthless in the event it does fail early.... "

2017-07-08

Won't honor warranty replacement

"I bought lower control arms for my car with 10 years warranty but they failed in less than 2 years. Now AMAuto parts won't replace it and they are claiming that they started offering 10 years warranty a month after I bought my parts.... that's a total lie. Don't buy anything from these guys."

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!